Jews involved in the destruction of the temple in the first century

another chunk of Khutbah jumaat feces. For the record---the MASADA fortress was built by Herod ----and that's about all that
surada got right. The Romans never used it as a jail and there was
just about nothing in the area in which the Masada fortress is located
to "raid"------it was not "farmland"----dry as a bone-----surada knows that HER ALL TIME FAVE episcopal bishop, james pike---DRIED
UP near THERE with his girlfriend-----in 1969 with nary a farmhouse in
sight

No. It wasn't a jail at all. It was a fortress retreat.. The Romans chased the zealots who were robbing in the countryside and drove them into Msaada.

I had been on the phone with old friends and newspaper editors I knew that week so I knew about the 90 million before they offered the money to Guliani.

So you were in Brooklyn in the street?
it was a busy time for me----I am a health care professional. The
streets were so clogged up that ambulances could not get thru.
The ululators were in the streets handing out mamoul for
as long as it lasted

No. It wasn't a jail at all. It was a fortress retreat.. The Romans chased the zealots who were robbing in the countryside and drove them into Msaada.
the imam lied (as usual). They held the roman army off for
WEEKS. The romans had to build ramps to reach them. Since
when do roman soldiers "chase"? Did they "chase" Jesus
too? How did the zealots travel? gassed up camels? Even
camels have to drink. Did you live with ALOIS BRUNNER when
you were in Syria?

Last edited:
God warned Biblical Israel what would happen when they disobeyed the covenant laws. God would allow Israel to be destroyed (Lev. 26:27-39). God is longsuffering and has always saved a remnant of the core faithful Jews......those that obeyed God's law. Israel sinned against God and God kept His vow......that Israel would be driven from its lands of promise (Deut. 4:25-28, Deut. They would cease being a whole nation (Deut. 8:19-20)

First the northern tribes were removed from the land. (2 Kings 17:7-18) because they had grievously sinned. Then the other tribes sinned and were removed (2 Kings 23:26-27) Because of the longsuffering/patience of God, He declared that after 70 years a remnant would be allowed to return to the land. (Jer. 25:8-13, Isa. 10:20-23).

God made good and allowed a remnant of Israel to return to the land ............with individuals such as Ezra, Zerubbabel, and Nehemiah being the 1st..... But as a broken potters jar God allowed Israel to be pieced together again.....but it would never be complete or whole as it was in its former days of greatness.........and it remained as such until the days of Jesus (Jer. 19:7-13)...........then a NEW COVENANT would come from God in the form of the Messiah of Promise (Jer. 31:31-34) "unlike the law of Moses" but residing within the heart of the believer, not written on stone.

Today.......its not hard to understand. There is no salvation outside Christ Jesus. Only through Jesus can men approach the Father and be saved through the advocacy of Jesus. (Acts 4:12..........Jesus is the way, THE ONLY WAY, -- John 14:6)

Today there is no special favor from God toward the nation calling itself modern Israel. LINEAGE MEANS NOTHING TO GOD. (Luke 3:4). What is important (just as declared in Jer.) is THE HEART, not physical things such as the practice of circumcision. (Rom. 2:28-29).

Historically (as documented in the Old Scriptures) Israel has been just as guilty of sin as the gentile nations (Rom. 3:9-10).

The same gospel (word of truth) saves both Jew and Greek (Rom. 1:16),

The Jews and gentiles have been brought into one body. Reconciled into one body (Eph. 2:11-18). The past mystery (concerning salvation) has been revealed (Eph. 3:6). Today there is only one body, one nation that is the elect of God.........the CHURCH/KINGDOM that Christ established (Eph. 4:4, Eph. 1:22-23).

Everyone on earth was condemned by sin, including the Jews and gentiles alike .......so there could be a new covenant founded upon a belief/faith that rests in one's heart .........that new covenant is now the standard to calibrate righteous worship. (Gal. 3:22)

The Old Laws that created the nation of biblical Israel were only temporary until the SEED (Jesus) should come (Gal. 3:19). That seed is Christ (Gal. 3:16)

The Old Law preserved the faithful from season to season until Christ came and then the Old Law ended. (Gal. 3:24-25)

Now, today we are all one in Christ, one nation of believers and heirs to the promise made to Abraham (Gal. 3:25-29)

Its through the faith that rests in your heart that you become heirs of Abraham.......not physical lineage (Gal. 3:29)

The world has been grafted into the original branch .......adopted by God through a belief in Jesus. As He did in the past God saved a faithful remnant of the Jewish nation (those who accepted Jesus during the 1st 10 years of Christianity, as the first gentile convert did not happen until a decade after the chruch/kingdom was established).

Jesus even told the generation in which He lived that that their Kingdom (biblical Israel) would be taken from them by God and given to another (Matt. 21:24) He told them this because they were about to kill the Son of God.

God's patience ended.

Today. The blind Jew can have his/her sight restored by simply accepting Christ Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of God as described (Gal. 3:24-29).
You might try reading every verse and not just those cherry picked for you.
Even the Torah predicts all of these tragedies will occur and the Jews will still win in the end.

the imam lied (as usual). They held the roman army off for
WEEKS. The romans had to build ramps to reach them. Since
when do roman soldiers "chase"? Did they "chase" Jesus
too? How did the zealots travel? gassed up camels? Even
camels have to drink. Did you live with ALOIS BRUNNER when
you were in Syria?

The Roman army traveled on foot as did the zealots.. The ramp already existed.. The Zealots were running from the Romans when they got to Masada.. What Imams are you talking about? Why would they bother with that story?

Since you have never read the NT you can't understand the linkage. You probably have not even read Josephus.
I read the NT before you were born. In my town little old ladies
handed out tiny little copies of the NT during the christmas season
and I read just about anything that fell into my hands. As to
Josephus---that one fell into my hands too. A patient wearing
a giant crucifix LEFT it. The best part was the forward written
by a catholic "scholar" priest. He really liked the scholarship of
Josephus but was kinda miffed that Josephus PRAISED PHARISEES
which the catholic "scholar" decided was his only "mistake". For
the record and stuff our dear penny does not know. Josephus
was a "COHEN" and also a "PHARISEE" He was enslaved by
Rome. The romans were nuts about highly educated people
they enslaved----especially if they were literate in Greek (they
all but worshipped Socrates)----thus Josephus did well to the point
that he became a roman citizen (his greek was THAT GOOD) What
we learn from my experience is that catholic priests are taught
the PHARISEE PHOBIA BULLSHIT (jesus was a pharisee<<<I know
that from reading the NT)

Last edited:
The Roman army traveled on foot as did the zealots.. The ramp already existed.. The Zealots were running from the Romans when they got to Masada.. What Imams are you talking about? Why would they bother with that story?
the ramp consisted of piled soil. It did not pre-exist the roman siege ------the PATHWAY to the fortress was too narrow for the ROMAN LEGION which could not GET UP THERE because the jews up there were throwing stuff at them-----in fact the people FORCED to
build the ramp were enslaved jews. The "IMAM" is the person
who does the screeching prayer call and ALSO delivers the
KHUTBAH JUMAAT. In the islamic shit-hole in which my hubby was born even the king was called "IMAM". As to the BS included in the
KHUTBAH------it is very similar to the chitchat of your pal ALOIS
BRUNNER but with a whole bunch of screeched ENEMEEES OF ISLAAAAAAAAAAM thrown in. Islamic "literature and rhetoric" includes anything that contradicts jewish (and christian) literature and
history.

Last edited:
No. They are just stupid and attention seeking... Like Trump claiming that Arabs were dancing on roof tops.
did he say that they were "dancing on roof tops"? They were,
CERTAINLY dancing in Jersey City-----ie the muslims there. It was
a victory after that somewhat failed project to knock the WTC
down in 1993. Remember your all time fave SHEIKH RAHMAN?
another busy time for me----I treated some of the survivors of
that islamic celebratory use of nitrates

kinda funny----surada claims that the ROMAN ARMY chased the jews
into Masada (which is fortress like) but accessible only by a narrow
path that could not accommodate their big time chariots and
war machines--------she decided that the ROMANS were really
STUPID. They painted themselves into a corner in the dry
wilderness

If you don't like the answer..........don't ask the question, because the answer will always be as "the oracles of God"....meaning, the Book, Chapter and Verse will answer the question. When you attempt to match wits with the Holy Spirit (who inspired those words in scripture).....its best not to come with an empty chamber. :abgg2q.jpg:

If you don't like the answer..........don't ask the question, because the answer will always be as "the oracles of God"....meaning, the Book, Chapter and Verse will answer the question. When you attempt to match wits with the Holy Spirit (who inspired those words in scripture).....its best not to come with an empty chamber. :abgg2q.jpg:
now you have REALLY lost it-----to what "book" do you refer?
The history of Masada is found in the writing of Josephus
Flavius. (holy spirit??? 'oracle of God" ??? ) He was not an eye witness. He depended on the experience of other people---there were a few survivors including Roman soldiers. The place itself was
AVAILABLE for many years before and after and later was DUG UP circa 1965. The story is pieced together based on writings done in Rome by Josephus----a prisoner of war, in the books he wrote in the first century CE and whatever got dug up on the site circa 1965.
Josephus did not know surada or her version of events which includes
a chase thru the wilderness with roman soldiers hot on the heels of jews who had been busy stealing from non-existent "farmers"

now you have REALLY lost it-----to what "book" do you refer?
The history of Masada is found in the writing of Josephus
Flavius. (holy spirit??? 'oracle of God" ??? ) He was not an eye witness. He depended on the experience of other people---there were a few survivors including Roman soldiers. The place itself was
AVAILABLE for many years before and after and later was DUG UP circa 1965. The story is pieced together based on writings done in Rome by Josephus----a prisoner of war, in the books he wrote in the first century CE and whatever got dug up on the site circa 1965.
Josephus did not know surada or her version of events which includes
a chase thru the wilderness with roman soldiers hot on the heels of jews who had been busy stealing from non-existent "farmers"

how about you, surada, just cite the part that a whole bunch of
jewish men women and children were running around in the desert
near the dead sea stealing from "farmers" and THEN the Roman army decided to CHASE them into the fortress MASADA. where they stayed holed up for (???) more than 2 years just waiting for the roman army
to decide what to do....................... go for it S

No they weren't.. Bibi was seeking attention when he said 9/11 was good for Israel. He's just trash anyway.
Sorry, but the Jews were. Antisemitism rose it’s ugly head after9/11z RE. What Bibi allegedly said, I would like to see the You Tube Video of him saying that

Sorry, but the Jews were. Antisemitism rose it’s ugly head after9/11z RE. What Bibi allegedly said, I would like to see the You Tube Video of him saying that

You're denying it after 20 years?

Bibi Says 9/11 Attack Has Been Good for Israel – Mondoweiss
Bibi Says 9/11 Attack Has Been Good for Israel. By Philip Weiss April 16, 2008 21. Haaretz reports that Bibi Netanyahu told an audience at Bar Ilan University: "We are benefiting from one thing ...

Forum List

Back