Jews, Democrats, and Death

Everyone has seen the latest result of the Democrats stealing the election: another flare-up in the conflict that abated during Trump's presidency.

And, of course, just as they are always on the side of the criminal vs the police, the Democrats are urging on the death cult known as 'Palestinians.'

In this Washington Post....media organ of the Democrats... the suggestion is that we have no business aiding Israel with the Iron Dome missile defense system because....

...wait for it......

.....because it has the potential to save Jew's lives.

"Israel’s Iron Dome defense system protects Israeli lives. It also perpetuates the Israel-Gaza conflict.

The system has saved lives on both sides of the border — but leaves little incentive for a political solution​

The Israeli-made and U.S.-funded anti-rocket “Iron Dome” intercept system claims to have stopped about 90 percent of these missiles.

Israel has responded with a massive air campaign against Gaza reminiscent of the wars in 2009 and 2014. This cycle of conflict suggests that the success of Iron Dome may have the perverse consequence of helping to perpetuate the Gaza-Israel conflict.

But the unintended consequences of this protective system complicate the story — by reducing the expected costs of bombing Gaza, Iron Dome allows Israel to act with less concern for civilian casualties, and gives Israel less incentive to find a political solution to its conflict with Gaza."

How do Democrats have time to both write this sort of desire for the death of innocent civilians.....

....and still have time to write checks to Planned Slaughterhood???
You just post whatever your handler's want, even a known lie.

You forgot to provide what the lie is.
As I said it is all lies!

They get 3 billion dollars from the US. How about using that as leverage to find a peaceful solution.
Because, by law, 75% of the annual 3.8 billion MUST be spent with U.S. defense industries.

Because, by law, 75% of the annual 3.8 billion MUST be spent with U.S. defense industries.

Well that is correct. The remaining amount can be spent within Israel on non-U.S. products which is slightly under a billion dollars. The latest is that they want an advance and are thinking about asking for more money.

With the COVID 19 issues, money is going to be tight and in the end it adds to the US deficit.

Even if the money goes to military arms, it is the private companies who will reap the benefits and the only benefit the government gets is bragging rights to "who supports Israel more"

Still the US is backing what Israel uses the weapons for. They can still use it as leverage as they can change the parameters by creating a new act. Countries will line up to buy American military equipment.

" Israel’s prime minister has just tweeted out a video made by Col. Richard Kemp, the former commander of British forces in Afghanistan, released by PragerU shortly after the last Israel-Hamas war in 2014. The title of the video says it all: “Israel: The World’s Most Moral Army.”

In Colonel Kemp’s words: “I was the commander of British Forces in Afghanistan. I have fought in combat zones around the world, including Northern Ireland, Bosnia, Macedonia and Iraq. I was also present throughout the conflict in Gaza in 2014.

“Based on my experience and on my observations, the Israel Defense Force, the IDF, does more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.”

Which is why the left hates Israel. It is morally better than its neighbors, not to mention its enemies. Just as America has been. But if you believe America was founded in 1619 and that men give birth, you will also believe Israel is the villain in its war with Hamas."
Col. Richard Kemp is a paid shill for Israel.
Kemp is involved with several pro-Israel organisations including as a board member at the Friends of Israel Initiative and the international advisory board of the pro-Israel organisation NGO Monitor[21] and a frequent speaker at the UN Human Rights Council on behalf of UN Watch.[22]

" Israel’s prime minister has just tweeted out a video made by Col. Richard Kemp, the former commander of British forces in Afghanistan, released by PragerU shortly after the last Israel-Hamas war in 2014. The title of the video says it all: “Israel: The World’s Most Moral Army.”

In Colonel Kemp’s words: “I was the commander of British Forces in Afghanistan. I have fought in combat zones around the world, including Northern Ireland, Bosnia, Macedonia and Iraq. I was also present throughout the conflict in Gaza in 2014.

“Based on my experience and on my observations, the Israel Defense Force, the IDF, does more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.”

Which is why the left hates Israel. It is morally better than its neighbors, not to mention its enemies. Just as America has been. But if you believe America was founded in 1619 and that men give birth, you will also believe Israel is the villain in its war with Hamas."
Col. Richard Kemp is a paid shill for Israel.
Kemp is involved with several pro-Israel organisations including as a board member at the Friends of Israel Initiative and the international advisory board of the pro-Israel organisation NGO Monitor[21] and a frequent speaker at the UN Human Rights Council on behalf of UN Watch.[22]

I'll see your 'Kemp,' and raise you one....

“I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

Know whose quote that is?

Muhammad bin Abdullah (570-632)

Perhaps you missed this:

“Our hatred for the Jews dates from God's condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus) and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet." He added "that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty." November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia's King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson. Official British document, Foreign Office File No. 371/20822 E 7201/22/31; Elie Kedourie, Islam in the Modern World, (London: Mansell, 1980), pp. 69-72.

So it has nothing to do with Israel, is has to do with pathology.

Yours.

They get 3 billion dollars from the US. How about using that as leverage to find a peaceful solution.
Indeed, out of the pockets of the people and into the pockets of the MIC.
Indeed, how does anyone find a peaceful solution amidst the Hamas Charter.
Yet Israel does nothing but incite the Muslims . The current issues that started all of this is the Supreme Court of Israel declared that land that some Muslims are living in is not theirs because long ago it belong to the Jewish people. So they (Arabs) are just tenants and can be evicted. The Muslims who are Israel citizens live there now. The government courts says you are just tenants The land does not belong to you.

This pissed them off and they protested. Then Hamas saw a reason to join the fray.

Did you vote for Democrats???

"On a Party-Line Vote, House Democrats Reject Sanctions on Overseas Hamas Supporters

Another sterling moment in American legislative history: “Democrats blocked a bid to bring the Palestinian International Terrorism Support Prevention Act up for consideration in a 217-209 vote along party lines. The bill, introduced by Rep. Brian Mast, R-Fla., would impose sanctions on foreign entities known to have provided financial assistance to Hamas, among other measures.” The same bill passed the House unanimously in 2019, but was not taken up for a vote in the Senate. The U.S. currently has sanctions against Hamas itself and some limits on business dealings with the Palestinian Authority."

1621596820206.png

Biden voters at play:​

"Violent Attacks on American Jews Prove ‘Anti-Zionism’ Is Anti-Semitism

NRPLUS MEMBER ARTICLEThis week, a wave of Jew-hatred broke out across the United States. You may not have heard much about it, since the media — so skilled at detecting every racist dog whistle and secret Nazi handshake — have been largely AWOL on the issue.

In West Los Angeles, men waving Palestinian flags drove in a caravan through a Jewish neighborhood, shouting slogans like “Israel kills children” through a megaphone and getting out of their cars to attack Jewish diners at tables on the sidewalk. In Manhattan, another caravan of men with Palestinian flags drove to the Diamond District, burning one person and attacking others whom they believed to be Jewish. Also in New York City, a gang of men chanting anti-Israel slogans harassed and spat at people eating outside. If there were such attacks against Muslims, the media would rightly speak of nothing else right now.

Note, these weren’t clashes between pro-Israel demonstrators and pro-Palestinian demonstrators. These were attacks by the latter on whatever Jews they could find. And they should prove the falsehood of the narrative that “anti-Zionism” is distinct from anti-Semitism."

Anyone, I don't care what their religion is, who would die for religion is an idiot- especially in today's world- group think is just that and political and religious groups are perfectionist at ostracizing and killing whoever disagrees with its thinking(?) and very similar to the comply or die mentality of Police Forces, not to mention using it as a victimology cry- good lord- SMH- he did it too/first/worse mommy- put him in the corner, mommy, spank him mommy, I just did what he did mommy- bunch of immature idiots- too intellectually dishonest to admit their scams are coming unraveled, politically and religiously-

Anyone, I don't care what their religion is, who would die for religion is an idiot- especially in today's world- group think is just that and political and religious groups are perfectionist at ostracizing and killing whoever disagrees with its thinking(?) and very similar to the comply or die mentality of Police Forces, not to mention using it as a victimology cry- good lord- SMH- he did it too/first/worse mommy- put him in the corner, mommy, spank him mommy, I just did what he did mommy- bunch of immature idiots- too intellectually dishonest to admit their scams are coming unraveled, politically and religiously-

"Anyone, I don't care what their religion is, who would die for religion is an idiot-"

Don't worry....your education will continue apace.

Mill wrote about war, but it applies here:

" The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

Then out spoke brave Horatius, the Captain of the Gate:
‘To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods,

Horatius at the Bridge by Lord Macaulay

Not from you- intellectual dishonesty isn't much of a teacher- however, knowledge, good, bad or indifferent is still knowledge- your's being intellectually dishonest validates my knowledge- and, education is merely a passing on of knowledge, good, bad and indifferent and even intellectually dishonest-

Not from you- intellectual dishonesty isn't much of a teacher- however, knowledge, good, bad or indifferent is still knowledge- your's being intellectually dishonest validates my knowledge- and, education is merely a passing on of knowledge, good, bad and indifferent and even intellectually dishonest-

Don't be silly.....you can't get an education from anyone dumber than you.
Although that would be a hard position to fill.

Then Hamas saw a reason to join the fray.
At which point Israel put an ass-whoopin' on them. Randomly launching high explosives at civilians simply has NO JUSTIFICATION. You are essentially advocating for men who choose to conduct war from behind a shield of women and children.

The heart of the issue is who owns the land.
Wrong. It's NEVER been about "land". Your Satan-serving comrades were always opposed to the state of Israel and want Israel and all of its Jews to be GONE.

Then Hamas saw a reason to join the fray.
At which point Israel put an ass-whoopin' on them. Randomly launching high explosives at civilians simply has NO JUSTIFICATION. You are essentially advocating for men who choose to conduct war from behind a shield of women and children.
Is it justifiable that if your not Jewish and a citizen then you cannot own land in the Jewish state? Sure Hamas tactics are to brutal as there will always be collateral damage to innocent people. Simply because of some believe of who was here 6000 years ago.

Forum List

Back