Jewry

Your welcome. You insult the Jewish people but can’t take it’s when it’s given back
Or maybe you believed I insulted Jews here.

Jews would be better off converting to Christianity

I am a jew, dingbat. You don't insult me, but, neither does a pile of
dog shit in the gutter
Thank you for proving my point, Rosie. I knew I could count on your hatred towards Christians.

Just like you have shown your hate towards the Jewish people. The Church has been teaching HATE for over 2000 years
Again, you are talking to the wrong guy.

I haven’t done anything towards the Jewish people. But you get it out of your system.

Ob la di, ob-la-da, life goes on, bra
La-la, how the life goes on

Nobody said you DID anything. Referring to your post Re; Hating Christians and they are still being “ taught”
Link ; please. Even if it was true; so what. The Church has been preaching Antisemitism for over 2000 years. La-La-Life goes on

Your welcome. You insult the Jewish people but can’t take it’s when it’s given back

dog shit in the gutter
Thank you for proving my point, Rosie. I knew I could count on your hatred towards Christians.

Just like you have shown your hate towards the Jewish people. The Church has been teaching HATE for over 2000 years

I haven’t done anything towards the Jewish people. But you get it out of your system.

Just when did "I love.... _ _ _ " accuse you of DOING something?

dog shit in the gutter

Nobody said you DID anything. Referring to your post Re; Hating Christians and they are still being “ taught”
Link ; please. Even if it was true; so what. The Church has been preaching Antisemitism for over 2000 years. La-La-Life goes on
And yet you are treating me like I did.

dog shit in the gutter

Rosie, it’s whatever your conscience can bear, which seems to be quite a lot.

dog shit in the gutter

dingbat, you wax pathetic

But my conscience allows me to sleep like a baby at night. You reap what you sow. We all do. Or do you want to argue about that too?

But my conscience allows me to sleep like a baby at night. You reap what you sow. We all do. Or do you want to argue about that too?

why would I argue about your narcolepsy?

Good question but a better question is why would you argue about reaping what you sow.

dog shit in the gutter

And yet you are treating me like I did.

Commenting on your biased non based post while ignoring the Antisemitism of the Christian Church for over 2000 years?

Good question but a better question is why would you argue about reaping what you sow.

I do not have much of a space for gardening, but I do some stuff in containers and
ALWAYS reap that which I sow

Tell us exactly what we reap what we sow. This should be good.

I sow coriander seeds and REAP cilantro (that's the coriander leaf)

There is a saying that those who live by the sword, die by the sword. No one understands this to mean that everyone who picks up and uses a sword will be killed by a sword. It is a simple reminder that those who put themselves into situations where they depend on the sword are likely to meet up with someone who is more talented with a sword than they are themselves.

Likewise, those who extend a friendly hand to those around them will often (not always) that many people have an equally friendly hand that is reaching back. Those who spend a great deal of time seeking and reaching for God will hold a strong chance of meeting up with Him than those who have no interest in the things of God.

Wait..this is umm..cultsmasher..amirite?

For every post I see like this, I may just send a dollar to the Epsteins.

Is it Epsein, or Eckstein? Hmmm..

There is a saying that those who live by the sword, die by the sword. No one understands this to mean that everyone who picks up and uses a sword will be killed by a sword. It is a simple reminder that those who put themselves into situations where they depend on the sword are likely to meet up with someone who is more talented with a sword than they are themselves.

Likewise, those who extend a friendly hand to those around them will often (not always) that many people have an equally friendly hand that is reaching back. Those who spend a great deal of time seeking and reaching for God will hold a strong chance of meeting up with Him than those who have no interest in the things of God.

Still no valid explanation

Try Proverbs 1:1-33

I can only make one for sure on any of this. If you want a good lawyer, get a Jew. He can get the Jew judge to see things his way. If a doctor or coroner are involved. Ditto.
Many also offer monthly payments(with interest)

Try Proverbs 1:1-33

YAWN.... No answer

Forum List

Back