Zone1 Jewish?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I'd like to be Jewish because I think they're cool. But I am not, none of my ancestors or ancestors that I know are in a Jewish cemetery or practiced Judaism. However, AncestryDNA says I'm 2% "European Jew" and 2% Levantine (that's where the Jews are from, Israel etc. so I could count that as well) but I'm not Jewish for that. Not even Hitler would have said that, because with a mixed breed of the 2nd degree after that, you're not a Jew, i.e. less than 25% and I'm sure not that much.

Last edited:
I'd like to be Jewish because I think they're cool. But I am not, none of my ancestors or ancestors that I know are in a Jewish cemetery or practiced Judaism. However, AncestryDNA says I'm 2% "European Jew" and 2% Levantine (that's where the Jews are from, Israel etc. so I could count that as well) but I'm not Jewish for that. Not even Hitler would have said that, because with a mixed breed of the 2nd degree after that, it sounds like you're a Jew, i.e. less than 25% and I'm sure not that much.
If you dressed like a Hasidic Jew complete with beanies and side hair curls, you's pass for one....Show us

Mortie -- When you start to dance on the dance floor, do women avert their eyes, children run screaming from the room and grown men start sobbing uncontrollably?

If so, you might already be Jewish and just don't know it.

Mortie -- When you start to dance on the dance floor, do women avert their eyes, children run screaming from the room and grown men start sobbing uncontrollably?

If so, you might already be Jewish and just don't know it.

Cold, Dude.

A Hasidic man gets into a hotel elevator with a beautiful, elegantly dressed, woman. As they are riding up, the woman says, "You know, it's always been a fantasy of mine to spend a night making passionate love to a Hasidic man. I don't know what it is, the furry hats, the white stockings, all I know is, I really want you to come back to my room with me and do everything in your power to fulfill my fantasy."

The Hasidic man looked at her thoughtfully and said, "Nu ... what's in it for me?".

I'd like to be Jewish because I think they're cool. But I am not, none of my ancestors or ancestors that I know are in a Jewish cemetery or practiced Judaism. However, AncestryDNA says I'm 2% "European Jew" and 2% Levantine (that's where the Jews are from, Israel etc. so I could count that as well) but I'm not Jewish for that. Not even Hitler would have said that, because with a mixed breed of the 2nd degree after that, you're not a Jew, i.e. less than 25% and I'm sure not that much.
Here you go.....This guy will flesh it out for ya. ;)

Three coins in the fountain ...
Which one will the fountain bless?

would be hopeful mortmer may be thinking, non of the above - desert religions - scat chance of that though. not in their wheelhouse.

join the torment of moses you'll not be alone.

Genetics testing will tell Mort who he should be and how he should think.

Forum List

Back