Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

The BIG question no one in the US government seems willing to seriously ask:
"Proposed reforms to the Basic Law would cement Israel’s illiberal turn in favor of the state’s Jewish character, with potentially serious implications to the rights of minority groups and women.

"While similar reform efforts have failed in the past, the absence of a supermajority requirement to effect such changes may allow the current government to successfully push through the reforms – writes Professor Gila Stopler."

Upsetting the Israeli Jewish-Democratic Balance: From the Declaration of Establishment to the Nation-State Bill
FROM THE LINK:
" .... the government has proposed the Basic Law: Israel as the Nation State of the Jewish People ..... would allow national and religious communities to establish separate towns and bar others from settling there ... "

I lived in Rhodesia during the Apartheid regime of the RSA. I remember the so-called townships of South Africa such as "SoWeTo" outside of Jo'burg and in Rhodesia "Harare" which was a township outside of the captial city, then called Salisbury. Is there any doubt that the concocted state of Israel is already organized on racist lines looking to legitimize itself from within by Islamophobic law à la Apartheid? Nazism and Apartheid are being resurrected right before our very eyes.
Israel is racist, which is why almost all Arabs living in Israel are overweight, almost all have smart phones, there are Arabs in the Knesset and not one Arab would move to an Arab country.
You really are ignorant.

We're probably lucky there are only 15 million Jews on this planet;)
Keeping them socially tethered within the diaspora has proven successful but giving them free-range in the unholy territory of Canaan is like allowing pit bulls to run free to form packs of grotesque and ravaging devils. I never would have believed that the madness of the corporal from Braunau would someday be partially vindicated.

Israel is racist, which is why almost all Arabs living in Israel are overweight, almost all have smart phones .....
Yeah, that's the proof alright. The U.S. is racist, which is why almost all African-Americans living in the U.S. are overweight, almost all have smart phones ....

You really are ignorant.
And you & your logic are bonkers.

Groucho.gif

"Proposed reforms to the Basic Law would cement Israel’s illiberal turn in favor of the state’s Jewish character, with potentially serious implications to the rights of minority groups and women.

"While similar reform efforts have failed in the past, the absence of a supermajority requirement to effect such changes may allow the current government to successfully push through the reforms – writes Professor Gila Stopler."

Upsetting the Israeli Jewish-Democratic Balance: From the Declaration of Establishment to the Nation-State Bill
FROM THE LINK:
" .... the government has proposed the Basic Law: Israel as the Nation State of the Jewish People ..... would allow national and religious communities to establish separate towns and bar others from settling there ... "

I lived in Rhodesia during the Apartheid regime of the RSA. I remember the so-called townships of South Africa such as "SoWeTo" outside of Jo'burg and in Rhodesia "Harare" which was a township outside of the captial city, then called Salisbury. Is there any doubt that the concocted state of Israel is already organized on racist lines looking to legitimize itself from within by Islamophobic law à la Apartheid? Nazism and Apartheid are being resurrected right before our very eyes.

Hey balabol,
let's see you quote a singe line from the law mentioning "separate towns and bar" anyone?

Or admit that you're full of it, if you have any memory of dignity left.

Israel is racist, which is why almost all Arabs living in Israel are overweight, almost all have smart phones .....
Yeah, that's the proof alright. The U.S. is racist, which is why almost all African-Americans living in the U.S. are overweight, almost all have smart phones ....

You really are ignorant.
And you & your logic are bonkers.

View attachment 464282
You’re a Jew hating Islamist. Admit that if Israel was a Muslim country no one would give a fuck. But those pesky Jews....

American Jews are dying out due to intermarriage
You can only find large authentic Jewish clusters in NYC/NJ , LA and SE Florida

It was called Judea and now it’s back in my peoples hands. So yes in 1947 Israel was formed. There is nothing to wipe out. No such thing as Palestine.
Israel was formed in 1947 because the UN violated its own Charter by not calling for a national election in PALESTINE. Instead it awarded Jews (including thousands of illegal immigrants) 55% of the land of PALESTINE.

There were twice as many non-Jews as Jews living in PALESTINE at that time; can you figure out which side would have won at the polls?
Jews were kicked out of neighboring countries as Islam started getting more radical. Millions ventured into an undeveloped wasteland and built a country on the ground of their ancient homeland. Now the Islamists want it because why? Because it's Jews. If it were Muslims running Israel no one would say shit. Lebanon treats Palestinians terribly and no one cares as it's Muslim on Muslim actions.

By your thinking we should give America back to Native Americans and South America should go back to Inca, Maya and Aztec tribes. Istanbul should be returned to the Christians and so on....you live in a fantasy world.

Jews began leaving the Arab world in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973.

Really, so the Jews from Yemen who crossed the entire desert by foot for fear of being forced to convert by the authorities, and then leaving for Israel upon rumors of return in 1881, even before the first official Zionist immigration, doesn't count?

Why would you need to hide that?
To sell us how you treated us well?
No one buys that except for Arabs themselves.

I know more about the Habbani Jews who worked as body guards for the King of Jordan.

You should probably look at a map. If I was leaving Yemen I would take a Dhow or go north thru the Asir mountains.

According to A report made in 1999 by the US state department, Approximately 500 Jews are scattered in a handful of villages between Sana'a and Saada in northern Yemen. [2] David carasso who was a Jewish merchant from Thessaloniki , spent his years 1874–9 in Yemen, and described the Saada Jews as a “warrior Jews”, he also mentioned the good relationship between the Arabs of the area and the Saada community Jews.
History of the Jews in Saada - Wikipedia
View attachment 463986
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jewish_community_of_Saada

What does a handful of Jews guarding a British protectorate,
have to do with the common fate and condition in which the
Jewish community lived under the Muslim rule?

Will you bring Salah a-Din's physician, Maimonides, as well, who was forced to convert?
Or maybe tell us why Yemeni Jews protected a Jordanian king and not a Yemeni one, and why did the rest of the community there had to leave their villages and cross the entire desert by foot?

Muslim supremacists are so desperate to hide their part in initiating modern Zionism.

Maimonides was the sage who said I will destroy my enemies by making them my friend.

The Arab Jews were pretty prosperous ..

No he didn't.
So typical of a Muslim supremacist to both lie about their treatment of Jews,
and in the same breath to project a textbook antisemitic blood libel on Maimonides.

Don't you have any self awareness, or think everyone around you at least as uneducated as the average Muslim in the middle east?

Why in the Middle East,
Christians on average are way more educated than Muslims?

And why does education among certain communities living under Muslim rule,
always correlate with tiny minorities and dilution of their population?

Why after more than 500 years of Muslim rule, this most fertile land turned into the most neglected and disease ridden country of all the lands in the Caliphate?

And why did it awaken in such pouring lush at no time?

Next time a Muslim supremacist flaunts some Jew who achieved high status under Muslim rule, remember this example:

The Farhi Family

Haim Farhi
(Hebrew: חיים פרחי‎, Khayim Farkhiy; Arabic: حيم فارحي‎, also known as Haim "El Mu'allim"Arabic: المعلم‎ lit. "The Teacher"), (1760 – August 21, 1820) was an adviser to the governors of the Galilee in the days of the Ottoman Empire. Among the Jews he was known as Hakham Haim, because of his Talmudic learning.[1]

Farhi was chief advisor to Ahmad al-Jazzar of Acre, whose whims included blinding Farhi and leaving him physically scarred. Until his assassination in 1820, instigated by Farhi's own protege Abdullah Pasha, Farhi was the financial vizier and de facto ruler of Acre. After the murder, Abdullah Pasha ordered Farhi's body cast into the sea and confiscated all his property.[2] Two of Farhi’s brothers, Soliman and Rafael, living in Damascus, organized a siege against Abdullah Pasha in Acre to exact revenge.[2]

Wall painting of Haim Farhi, at the wall of Acre's Auditorium, Israel:

275px-Haim_Farkhi_Acre%2C.jpg

For some it was Herzel and Dreyfus for some it was Farkhi and fatherless sisters who were taken away forced to convert and marry Muslims...

but everything started with the Damascus Affair.

Last edited:

FROM THE LINK:

Hey balabol,
let's see you quote a singe line from the law mentioning "separate towns and bar" anyone?

Well, Bonzo, I don't suppose you've learned how to read since the last time I saw you because this link has been posted here and in fact, I quoted it above:

If you know anyone who is literate - I doubt it - then have them read it out loud for you.

FROM THE LINK:

Hey balabol,

Well, Bonzo, I don't suppose you've learned how to read since the last time I saw you because this link has been posted here and in fact, I quoted it above:

If you know anyone who is literate - I doubt it - then have them read it out loud for you.

Is that why you can't actually quote it balabol?

Che mozgi otmorozilo?

FROM THE LINK:

Hey balabol,

Che mozgi otmorozilo?
غبي.

The question is for how long.
We're returning to our roots collectively,
in Israel 2065 every 3rd is Mizrahi orthodox...and forget about all the stereotypes, we study, we serve and work and we're Zionists to the core - we're majority. In America I have serious doubts the Islamo-Woke will let your grandchildren be, many of us seriously consider a rescue mission.

FROM THE LINK:

Hey balabol,

Che mozgi otmorozilo?
غبي.

I don't see the quote, or you have given up so quickly?
So sad for a nation that stood Stalingrad.

Drink some more you might find it...

in Israel 2065 every 3rd is Mizrahi orthodox...and forget about all the stereotypes, we study, we serve and work and we're Zionists to the core - we're majority. In America I have serious doubts the Islamo-Woke will let your grandchildren be, many of us seriously consider a rescue mission.
How do ashkenazi get along with Sephardic and the Middle Eastern Jews ?
Have you ever been to Beersheva ??

How do ashkenazi get along with Sephardic and the Middle Eastern Jews ?
Have you ever been to Beersheva ??

Go to an Israeli wedding You'll find out.
I once got an invitation mostly in Amharic and Russian...

BeerSheva was my 3rd home when my uncle studied there.
Much more to my spirit than Tel-Aviv, more lay back, the desert...Avraham Avinu A"H.

I don't see the quote .....
Really? You don't see it? Wow! So, in addition to being illiterate, you can't find your way to the toilette without walking into the wall :777:.... even with the lights on.

View attachment 464301

All that gibberish instead of a quote to prove you're not full of it?
These are supposed to be the people who gave us Tolstoy...

I don't see the quote .....
Really? You don't see it? Wow! So, in addition to being illiterate, you can't find your way to the toilette without walking into the wall :777:.... even with the lights on.

All that gibberish instead of a quote to prove you're not full of it?
These are supposed to be the people who gave us Tolstoy...
Still can't find it, huh? You really need to get your eyes checked out.

rylah.gif

Forum List

Back