Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

It was the Stern Gang who wrote to Hitler promising support when he won the war, wasn't it?
That's my understanding...

Lehi (militant group) - Wikipedia

"Lehi split from the Irgun militant group in 1940 in order to continue fighting the British during World War II.

"Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine"

"Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany,

That's awful! Who did Lehi think they were, the Soviet Union?

In letters to Hitler they promise him a friend in the region after he won the war.

Stalin and Hitler divided Poland.........
surada probably parties with Muslims so forget about facts.

Surada admitted to having Palestinian slaves but fails to produce any document with the word Palestinian in it from 1947 to 1967. But had many house boys aka slaves from there in 1952? Her words.....the Islamist lies are quite impressive.
The only issue is whether or not surada is a willing Jew hater.

You are an idiot.. I like lots of Jewish people. I find them generally kind and intelligent. They don't like Bibi either. Houseboys are not slaves, Moron.. Have you never had British trained domestic help?
It was the Stern Gang who wrote to Hitler promising support when he won the war, wasn't it?
That's my understanding...

Lehi (militant group) - Wikipedia

"Lehi split from the Irgun militant group in 1940 in order to continue fighting the British during World War II.

"Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine"

"Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany,

That's awful! Who did Lehi think they were, the Soviet Union?

In letters to Hitler they promise him a friend in the region after he won the war.

Stalin and Hitler divided Poland.........
surada probably parties with Muslims so forget about facts.

Surada admitted to having Palestinian slaves but fails to produce any document with the word Palestinian in it from 1947 to 1967. But had many house boys aka slaves from there in 1952? Her words.....the Islamist lies are quite impressive.
The only issue is whether or not surada is a willing Jew hater.

You are an idiot.. I like lots of Jewish people. I find them generally kind and intelligent. They don't like Bibi either. Houseboys are not slaves, Moron.. Have you never had British trained domestic help?
How many Shabbos observers among your Jewish friends?

Independent, why do you ask the anti-semite, Surada
whether his "jewish friends" are shabbos observers?
I also do not understand why Surada comments that some jews do not like Netanyahu. POLITICS---all politicians face opposition

Half my friends and acquaintances are Jewish..to include my Bridge group and book club. .. And they go to shul or temple all the time although most are doing Zoom this past year.

They wish me happy Shabbat or good Shavis.. Some are Sephardic.. Some are Eastern European..
So one? Congratulations

I do not believe you and if they agree with you and it is true then they are traitors to our people.
I will explain my Temple remark...
Non-Observant Jews should go to shul, not to a Reform or Conservative Temple.
In my community, there are many Jews who are not observant who attend shul because they have learned over the last 30 years that you should never water down the truth even if you don't adhere to the practices.
Every time I meet a Reform or Conservative Jew, they always get uncomfortable and try to explain why they aren't Orthodox.
You know what I tell them?
I don't know enough to be a perfect observer of the positive and negative commandments, but I don't compromise on what I believe to be true just because I live in the 21st century.
And to be honest, I have my own emotional flaws and do things I shouldn't and don't do things I should and that's why Shemoneh Esrei addresses these facts of life.
God knows we're not perfect because God created us to strive to be better.
To each their own.
Nein!

Complete nonsense , you buffoon
Only used it for training .
Training for what?
378851456.jpg

Killing children?
Is that kosher:omg:

The protest dispersed. Then an Israeli sniper shot a 9-year-old Palestinian boy in the head
That kid looks Jewish ??

I see. I understand your mindset now. Thank you. Six million "losers" during
the Holocaust and generations of their decedents being "whiners" ever since.
Like you. :poke:

58468.jpg

Glasnost's strategy is fantastic.

He is deliberately taking all the dehumanization of the palestinian people we see here and projecting it on the jewish people to show how painful the dehumanization of a group of people really is.

Anyone with 3 or 4 functional neurons understand perfectly he's talking with tongue in cheek.

He's merely holding a mirror in front of the racist jews and super patriotic american clowns of the Board to show them how ugly they really are.

But I guess the prerequisite to understand his post (3 or 4 functional neurons) automatically disqualifies half the Board.

The difference, we won, Pals lost. You get nothing as losers. A people should know when they're beaten. Like the Indians.
Since there are equal numbers of Jews and non-Jews currently living in Palestine, the losers have yet to be determined.
Biden%20Israel%20Palestine%20MEE.jpg

'Between a rock and a hard place': Palestine activists slam Biden

georgie---what is there about that ^^^ silly article that impresses you? What does the "ROCK AND A HARD PLACE" represent? Do you recognize THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN as "islamic" ? how about THE ISLAMIC
REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN? There are non-muslims living there-----not so well.

Because some Islamist made a sign it should mean something to me? Any culture that hates dogs is an evil culture.
If you're indifferent to a culture that believes it is entitled to take the land and water of a different culture, no sign will alleviate your arrogance.

I agree that it is wrong to be indifferent to the BARBARIC age or arabian and islamic conquest and THEFT. My very own husband is of a community that lived in a land which was overtaken by ARAB/MUSLUM BARBARIANS --who stole the entire land-----lock, stock and
barrel and ENSLAVED the jewish population which had been in that land for more than 1000 years before the rapist of Mecca was born. He was lucky enough to become a PALESTINIAN
in the early 1940s------called a PALESTINIAN only because he entered the Palestine Mandate
as a JEW. There were no arab or even christian "PALESTINIANS" at that time. ALL
"PALESTINIANS" were so identified on citizen
only if they were JEWS. Try to get your nomenclature straight

Because some Islamist made a sign it should mean something to me? Any culture that hates dogs is an evil culture.
If you're indifferent to a culture that believes it is entitled to take the land and water of a different culture, no sign will alleviate your arrogance.
I am a Darwinist. Might makes right. I would take your lunch money silly human.

Yes that was the main and illegal British HQ and had to go
I think it was the Irgun than did it but the stern gang was even worse
The "Palestine Emergency" is a good example of how Jewish terror helped prevent the creation of an independent Palestine with an Arab majority:

Jewish insurgency in Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia

"The Jewish insurgency in Mandatory Palestine, known in the United Kingdom as the Palestine Emergency,[5] was a paramilitary campaign carried out by Zionist underground groups against British rule in Mandatory Palestine.

"The tensions between the Zionist underground and the British mandatory authorities rose from 1938 and intensified with the publication of the White Paper of 1939.

"The Paper outlined new government policies to place further restrictions on Jewish immigration and land purchases, and declared the intention of giving independence to Palestine, with an Arab majority, within ten years."

Yes that was the main and illegal British HQ and had to go
I think it was the Irgun than did it but the stern gang was even worse
The "Palestine Emergency" is a good example of how Jewish terror helped prevent the creation of an independent Palestine with an Arab majority:

Jewish insurgency in Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia

"The Jewish insurgency in Mandatory Palestine, known in the United Kingdom as the Palestine Emergency,[5] was a paramilitary campaign carried out by Zionist underground groups against British rule in Mandatory Palestine.

"The tensions between the Zionist underground and the British mandatory authorities rose from 1938 and intensified with the publication of the White Paper of 1939.

"The Paper outlined new government policies to place further restrictions on Jewish immigration and land purchases, and declared the intention of giving independence to Palestine, with an Arab majority, within ten years."

so? you are describing a subset of the stench and filth of British oppression of jews since the genocide of jews carried out by Richard "the lion hearted" --------proving yourself to be an enthusiastic supporter of FILTH -----The restriction on LAND PURCHASE is an excellent example of the FILTH OF CANON LAW----which was adopted into Shariah Law-----

irosie
There were no arab or even christian "PALESTINIANS" at that time. ALL

European Jews identified themselves so much with Palestine that 99 out of 100 preferred to leave Russia and go to America.

That's how New York City became Jew York City 120 years ago in case you're wondering.

The only way to make an Ashkenazi immigrate to Palestine was at the point of a gun.

irosie
There were no arab or even christian "PALESTINIANS" at that time. ALL

European Jews identified themselves so much with Palestine that 99 out of 100 preferred to leave Russia and go to America.

That's how New York City became Jew York City 120 years ago in case you're wondering.

The only way to make an Ashkenazi immigrate to Palestine was at the point of a gun.

I was not wondering how NYC came about---I know. Your idiot statement about Ashkenazi jews being forced into palestine at the point of a gun is mosque propaganda. Even your nazi friends would not issue so idiotic a statement

Forum List

Back