Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

..... being successful is good. You're just a loser. Like the Pals. So you whine. Like the Pals.
I see. I understand your mindset now. Thank you. Six million "losers" during the Holocaust and generations of their decedents being "whiners" ever since. Like you. :poke:
No, Jews are winners. Too bad for you, you commie bastard.
What school failed to teach you that there were 6 million Jewish "losers" in the holocaust? And come on .... you Jews have been "whining" about it for more than 70 years. It's your own definition of loser and whining so you have no one to blame but yourself. BTW: I am not a communist and my parents were married so you are 0 for 4, you dimwitted kadokhes.
:meow:
I'm not even Jewish and I can tell that a) Jews are winners, b) Pals are losers. c) You're a commie wannabe bastard.

..... being successful is good. You're just a loser. Like the Pals. So you whine. Like the Pals.
I see. I understand your mindset now. Thank you. Six million "losers" during the Holocaust and generations of their decedents being "whiners" ever since. Like you. :poke:
What school failed to teach you that there were 6 million Jewish "losers" in the holocaust? And come on .... you Jews have been "whining" about it for more than 70 years. It's your own definition of loser and whining so you have no one to blame but yourself. BTW: I am not a communist and my parents were married so you are 0 for 4, you dimwitted kadokhes.
I'm not even Jewish and I can tell that a) Jews are winners, b) Pals are losers. c) You're a commie wannabe bastard.

for the overwhelming majority of idiots out there who have been propagandized to imagine that the overwhelming majority of jews in Israel are survivors of concentration camps-----NOPE---- who were "paid back" by the "westerners" by getting to steal "MUSLIM LAND"----nope----your Imam lied (again)

It was the Stern Gang who wrote to Hitler promising support when he won the war, wasn't it?
That's my understanding...

Lehi (militant group) - Wikipedia

"Lehi split from the Irgun militant group in 1940 in order to continue fighting the British during World War II.

"Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine"

"Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany,

That's awful! Who did Lehi think they were, the Soviet Union?

In letters to Hitler they promise him a friend in the region after he won the war.

Stalin and Hitler divided Poland.........
surada probably parties with Muslims so forget about facts.

Surada admitted to having Palestinian slaves but fails to produce any document with the word Palestinian in it from 1947 to 1967. But had many house boys aka slaves from there in 1952? Her words.....the Islamist lies are quite impressive.
The only issue is whether or not surada is a willing Jew hater.

You are an idiot.. I like lots of Jewish people. I find them generally kind and intelligent. They don't like Bibi either. Houseboys are not slaves, Moron.. Have you never had British trained domestic help?

Losers?
Jews did in 70 years what Europe and Asia haven't been able to do in 1,000 years.
Really...why the hell are people in India, Pakistan and China still starving after 1,000 years?

They haven't bee getting the lion's share of US foreign aid for 70 years.

It was the Stern Gang who wrote to Hitler promising support when he won the war, wasn't it?

"Lehi split from the Irgun militant group in 1940 in order to continue fighting the British during World War II.

"Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine"

In letters to Hitler they promise him a friend in the region after he won the war.

Surada admitted to having Palestinian slaves but fails to produce any document with the word Palestinian in it from 1947 to 1967. But had many house boys aka slaves from there in 1952? Her words.....the Islamist lies are quite impressive.

You are an idiot.. I like lots of Jewish people. I find them generally kind and intelligent. They don't like Bibi either. Houseboys are not slaves, Moron.. Have you never had British trained domestic help?
How many Shabbos observers among your Jewish friends?

Independent, why do you ask the anti-semite, Surada
whether his "jewish friends" are shabbos observers?
I also do not understand why Surada comments that some jews do not like Netanyahu. POLITICS---all politicians face opposition

I also do not understand why Surada comments that some jews do not like Netanyahu. POLITICS---all politicians face opposition
Because it's obvious surada's "Jew" friends are self-hating pieces of shit in the anti-Israel J-Street mold.

Because it's obvious surada's "Jew" friends are self-hating pieces of shit in the anti-Israel J-Street mold.

you bought into that "jewish friends" bs?----or more
to the point-----the non-point--"do not like Bibi?

you bought into that "jewish friends" bs?----or more
to the point-----the non-point--"do not like Bibi?
Of course not!
Yeah, yeah, the Bibi bullcrap.

Half my friends and acquaintances are Jewish..to include my Bridge group and book club. .. And they go to shul or temple all the time although most are doing Zoom this past year.

They wish me happy Shabbat or good Shavis.. Some are Sephardic.. Some are Eastern European..

Half my friends and acquaintances are Jewish..to include my Bridge group and book club. .. And they go to shul or temple all the time although most are doing Zoom this past year.

They wish me happy Shabbat or good Shavis.. Some are Sephardic.. Some are Eastern European..
So one? Congratulations

I do not believe you and if they agree with you and it is true then they are traitors to our people.

Half my friends and acquaintances are Jewish

I'm not interested in your acquaintances or anyone who goes to "Temple".
I asked about your friends.
I'm sure they all agree with your 2 Jew hating web sites.

So one? Congratulations

I do not believe you and if they agree with you and it is true then they are traitors to our people.
I will explain my Temple remark...
Non-Observant Jews should go to shul, not to a Reform or Conservative Temple.
In my community, there are many Jews who are not observant who attend shul because they have learned over the last 30 years that you should never water down the truth even if you don't adhere to the practices.
Every time I meet a Reform or Conservative Jew, they always get uncomfortable and try to explain why they aren't Orthodox.
You know what I tell them?
I don't know enough to be a perfect observer of the positive and negative commandments, but I don't compromise on what I believe to be true just because I live in the 21st century.
And to be honest, I have my own emotional flaws and do things I shouldn't and don't do things I should and that's why Shemoneh Esrei addresses these facts of life.
God knows we're not perfect because God created us to strive to be better.

So one? Congratulations

I will explain my Temple remark...
Non-Observant Jews should go to shul, not to a Reform or Conservative Temple.
In my community, there are many Jews who are not observant who attend shul because they have learned over the last 30 years that you should never water down the truth even if you don't adhere to the practices.
Every time I meet a Reform or Conservative Jew, they always get uncomfortable and try to explain why they aren't Orthodox.
You know what I tell them?
I don't know enough to be a perfect observer of the positive and negative commandments, but I don't compromise on what I believe to be true just because I live in the 21st century.
And to be honest, I have my own emotional flaws and do things I shouldn't and don't do things I should and that's why Shemoneh Esrei addresses these facts of life.
God knows we're not perfect because God created us to strive to be better.
To each their own.

Forum List

Back