Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

Dammit. We dont ask you guys to give us several answers. Only ONE. You claim Israeli arabs are living in Apartheid and have no equality or rights. Give us ONE example how that is.
Birthright and Zionist lebensraum to deny it to Palestinians. Is that "only ONE example" or TWO?

Neither.
First is a regular normalization policy,
second is just an example of your compulsive double speak,
considering the conflict is essentially against exclusive Arab-Muslim domination,
for a small Jewish reservation in what is less than 1% of the land in the entire region.

Third biggest party at the Parlament is Arabic = Apartheid. Your logic is just 'amazing'
You see this as proof of equality? The Inkatha Party was made up of black South Africans even during Apartheid. During Apartheid rule, non-whites had their own public toilettes. They had their own place on city busses. They had their own entry into the post office. They had their own railway station fly-overs. All of them were forbidden to be used by whites. I know this because I tried to defy the law and I got into trouble over it, but according to you, that means the "Bantu" had equality, rights, and were not living under Apartheid. Your logic is just 'amazing'.

Israel is living under an Apartheid system but you are much too young and too inexperienced to understand this subject.

Using that logic - you have to be hanged because Ted Bundy was a rapist.

So after 108 pages this is the best you can offer?

There were other people living on that slice of land for 2,000 years.. 90% of them descended from 1st century Jewish farmers.

That Egyptian spy thing goes back to Operation Susanna and the Lavon Affair to turn the US against Egypt which caused the Suez crisis.

Muslim Brotherhood was founded by Hassan al Banna in 1928 in Egypt.

Dammit. We dont ask you guys to give us several answers. Only ONE. You claim Israeli arabs are living in Apartheid and have no equality or rights. Give us ONE example how that is.
Birthright and Zionist lebensraum to deny it to Palestinians. Is that "only ONE example" or TWO?

Neither.
considering the conflict is essentially against exclusive Arab-Muslim domination,
for a small Jewish reservation in what is less than 1% of the land in the entire region.

Third biggest party at the Parlament is Arabic = Apartheid. Your logic is just 'amazing'
You see this as proof of equality? The Inkatha Party was made up of black South Africans even during Apartheid. During Apartheid rule, non-whites had their own public toilettes. They had their own place on city busses. They had their own entry into the post office. They had their own railway station fly-overs. All of them were forbidden to be used by whites. I know this because I tried to defy the law and I got into trouble over it, but according to you, that means the "Bantu" had equality, rights, and were not living under Apartheid. Your logic is just 'amazing'.

Israel is living under an Apartheid system but you are much too young and too inexperienced to understand this subject.

There were other people living on that slice of land for 2,000 years.. 90% of them descended from 1st century Jewish farmers.

Yeah, just like most Americans are native to Milwaukee,
because Elizabeth Warren is a Cherokee....

But let's assume for a moment this narrative,
how does that serve your demand for exclusive
Arab-Muslim domination over the entire Middle East?

:dig:

Last edited:

Neither.

Yeah, just like an average American is native to Milwaukee,
because Elizabeth Warren is a Cherookee....

Arab-Muslim domination over theentire Middle East?

That's because of European Zionism.. The Jews from Libya to Tunisa to Morocco, Iran, Iraq and Syria were prosperous. The European refugees obviously needed sanctuary, but why crap all over the native people?

Warren has a native American ancestor.. so do I back six generations. What's your problem with Warren's family history?

Neither.

That's because of European Zionism.. The Jews from Libya to Tunisa to Morocco, Iran, Iraq and Syria were prosperous. The European refugees obviously needed sanctuary, but why crap all over the native people?

Warren has a native American ancestor.. so do I back six generations. What's your problem with Warren's family history?

Rubbish, we've been over this already,
those Jews living under the Muslim yoke actually initiated Zionism.

So does that serve you demand for exclusive Arab-Muslim domination of the Middle East?

Last edited:

Neither.

And that's why Jews from Lybia, Morocco and Tunis were those who initiated Zionism.

So does that serve you demand for exclusive Arab-Muslim domination of the Middle East?

No they weren't.. Samuel Utermyer and Theodore Hertzl were big advocates and I understand why, but why mistreat the Palestinians?

Arab Jews trickled out of the Arab world in 1948, 1956,1967 and 1973.. Jewish people still prosper in Iran an Bahrain.

Neither.

Jews from those countries, living under Muslim yoke actually initiated Zionism.

WRONG. Zionism was started by Theodor Herzl, a Jew in Austria in the 1870s. He decided that Jews needed a Jewish homeland where they would be safe from persecution. Contrary to what the Arabs claim, Jews had been living on that land for years before.

Neither.

And that's why Jews from Lybia, Morocco and Tunis were those who initiated Zionism.

No they weren't.. Samuel Utermyer and Theodore Hertzl were big advocates and I understand why, but why mistreat the Palestinians?

Arab Jews trickled out of the Arab world in 1948, 1956,1967 and 1973.. Jewish people still prosper in Iran an Bahrain.

They were big advocates, but Zionism was initiated before they were even born,
in response to the Damascus Affair and the following Arab pogroms in the Caliphate.

Apparently you just don't admit that your argument is essentially for an exclusive
Arab-Muslim domination over the ENTIRE Middle East.

Only the dhimmis in tiny Israel stand in the way.

Last edited:

Neither.

WRONG. Zionism was started by Theodor Herzl, a Jew in Austria in the 1870s. He decided that Jews needed a Jewish homeland where they would be safe from persecution. Contrary to what the Arabs claim, Jews had been living on that land for years before.

Have you read the Ottoman census of Palestine from 1878. There weren't many Jews in Palestine.. They were a tiny minority.. Muslims out numbered Christians.

Ottoman period

In the late nineteenth century, prior to the rise of Zionism, Jews are thought to have comprised between 2% to 5% of the population of Palestine, although the precise population is not known.

According to Alexander Scholch, Palestine in 1850 had about 350,000 inhabitants, 30% of whom lived in 13 towns; roughly 85% were Muslims, 11% were Christians and 4% Jews.

The Ottoman census of 1878 indicated the following demographics for the three districts that best appr…

Neither.

in response to the Damascus Affair and the following Arab pogroms in the Caliphate.

And yet you're not even trying to deny, that your argument is essentially for an exclusive,

It's the dhimmis in tiny Israel that stand in the way.

There haven't been any dhimmis in 200 years. Its just a small tax thata allows the able bodied to opt out of military service.

180 years of theft and death, millions of refugees based on a horrible blood libel?

The Damascus affair of 1840 refers to the arrest of thirteen notable members of the Jewish community of Damascus who were accused of murdering a Christian monk for ritual purposes. The anti-semitic blood libel resulted in the accused being imprisoned and tortured by the Ottoman authorities and the populace attacking and pillaging a local synagogue.

Neither.

And yet you're not even trying to deny, that your argument is essentially for an exclusive,

There haven't been any dhimmis in 200 years. Its just a small tax thata allows the able bodied to opt out of military service.

180 years of theft and death, millions of refugees based on a horrible blood libel?

The Damascus affair of 1840 refers to the arrest of thirteen notable members of the Jewish community of Damascus who were accused of murdering a Christian monk for ritual purposes. The anti-semitic blood libel resulted in the accused being imprisoned and tortured by the Ottoman authorities and the populace attacking and pillaging a local synagogue.

Indeed, all these banal lies and ridiculous accusations,
only because Arabs can't handle the responsibility for the results of that blood libel.

According to Hasia R. Diner, in The Jews of the United States, 1654 to 2000, "For the Jews, the Damascus affair launched modern Jewish politics on an international scale, and for American Jews it represented their first effort at creating a distinctive political agenda. Just as the United States had used this affair to proclaim its presence on the global scale, so too did American Jews, in their newspapers and at mass meetings, announce to their coreligionists in France and England that they too ought to be thought of players in global Jewish diplomacy."[13]

And where are these Arabs who claim there were no Jews living in the Middle East years before? In your imagination? The Arabs didn't toss the Jews out but the Jews are tossing the Arabs out of their land, out of their villages, and out of their homes.

Last edited:
And where are these Arabs who claim there were no Jews living in the Middle East years before? In your imagination? The Arabs didn't toss the Jews out but the Jews are tossing the Arabs out of their land, out of their villages, and out of their homes.

No Arabs claimed there were no Jews living in Palestine. They were about 3 % of the population (350.000 total) in Palestine. The population doubled in the early 30s with European immigrants. Another 600,000 holocaust survivors arrive after the war.

Samuel Untermyer was the main fundraiser in the US at the turn of the century. The mission was to feed the 6 million starving Jews of Europe up thru WW1. He was an ardent Zionist. He is also famous for declaring war on all thing German from Madison Square Garden in the spring of 1933.

Neither.

No, it was initiated by Rabbi Hayyim Ben 'Attar who in response to Arab violence in Morocco gathered his students to go to Europe and warn everyone of the upcoming, urging everyone to do 'Aliyah at the slightest sign of violence. Herz'ls grandfather was the assistant of Rabbi Alkalai, who with Rabbi Bibbas - grandson of Rabbi Hayyim Ben Attar already had an entire political platform set forth, encouraged by the Greek-Ottoman wars, with the most nobel families of Moroccan Jewry investing all their fortune and facilitating Montifiory's projects
on the ground. The houses of 'Abu and Alouf merged with the house of Zinati,
the guardians of Pki'in in the Galillee, and the rest is history...

Herzl Ztz"l, with all due respect,
maybe had his first diaper changed then.

Last edited:

Neither.

Have you read the Ottoman census of Palestine from 1878. There weren't many Jews in Palestine.. They were a tiny minority.. Muslims out numbered Christians.

Ottoman period

In the late nineteenth century, prior to the rise of Zionism, Jews are thought to have comprised between 2% to 5% of the population of Palestine, although the precise population is not known.

According to Alexander Scholch, Palestine in 1850 had about 350,000 inhabitants, 30% of whom lived in 13 towns; roughly 85% were Muslims, 11% were Christians and 4% Jews.

The Ottoman census of 1878 indicated the following demographics for the three districts that best appr…

So...and Native Americans are less than 2% in the US.

Doesn't really serve your argument for exclusive Arab domination in the Middle East.

Last edited:

Neither.

Ottoman period

Doesn't really serve your argument for exclusive Muslim domination in the Middle East.

Our treatment of native Americans is a dark, ugly chapter in our History 200 years ago.

Exclusive? Do you always think in extremes? Are they building any settlement housing for NON Jews?

westbank_settlements.gif

Neither.

Ottoman period

Doesn't really serve your argument for exclusive Muslim domination in the Middle East.

Our treatment of native Americans is a dark, ugly chapter in our History 200 years ago.

Exclusive? Do you always think in extremes? Are they building any settlement housing for NON Jews?

westbank_settlements.gif

So? The more proof why two separate states is not the solution.

I'm not the one demanding exclusive domination over the ENTIRE Middle East,
so who's the extreme here, me or you whining against existence of a tiny Jewish state?

Your kind even issue Fatwas preventing proper burial to your own,
and give life sentence of forced labor, for anyone selling or renting a house to a Jew.

Eyo70k9WUAQOcJJ

Yasser Arafat: "We want one Arab state from Morocco to Aden"

Last edited:

Neither.

Indeed, all these banal lies and ridiculous accusations,
only because Arabs can't handle the responsibility for the results of that blood libel.

According to Hasia R. Diner, in The Jews of the United States, 1654 to 2000, "For the Jews, the Damascus affair launched modern Jewish politics on an international scale, and for American Jews it represented their first effort at creating a distinctive political agenda. Just as the United States had used this affair to proclaim its presence on the global scale, so too did American Jews, in their newspapers and at mass meetings, announce to their coreligionists in France and England that they too ought to be thought of players in global Jewish diplomacy."[13]

Do you also hate the Germans and the Russians or just the Arabs?

Neither.

Ottoman period

westbank_settlements.gif

So? The more proof why two separate states is not the solution.

I'm not the one demanding exclusive domination over the ENTIRE Middle East,
so who's the extreme here, me or you whining against existence of a tiny Jewish state?

Your kind even issue Fatwas preventing proper burial to your own,
and give life sentence of forced labor, for anyone selling or renting a house to a Jew.

Eyo70k9WUAQOcJJ

Yasser Arafat: "We want one Arab state from Morocco to Aden"

Arafat didn't speak for all Arabs. They don't want another caliphate. The last one was a real dud.

Forum List

Back