Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
SUBTOPIC: "Racist Pig Pen" (RPP)
⁜→ GLASNOST,, et al,

BLUF: I need some schooling here.

Too bad that Israel fucked up a good thing and turned the country into a racist pig pen.
(COMMENT)

In terms of Human Development, the United State and Israel are fairly close. Neither is in the TOP 10, but the US Ranks 17th and Israel (tied with Japan) Ranks 19th on the Human Development Index (HDI) Report 2020. You don't see another Middle Eastern Regional Country on the HDI until you get to the the UAE which ranks 31st followed by Saudi Arabia (40th), Bahrain (42d) and Qatar (45th). The adjacent countries to Israel (the four most involved in the 1948 Conflict) → Lebanon Ranks 92d, Jordan Ranks 102d, Palestine 115th, Egypt Ranks 16th, and Syria Ranks 151st.

(QUESTION)

So what Regional Country is more developed or having economic conditions better than Israel on the GLASNOST Pig Pen Scale?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: "Racist Pig Pen" (RPP)
⁜→ GLASNOST,, et al,

BLUF: I need some schooling here.

Too bad that Israel fucked up a good thing and turned the country into a racist pig pen.
(COMMENT)

In terms of Human Development, the United State and Israel are fairly close. Neither is in the TOP 10, but the US Ranks 17th and Israel (tied with Japan) Ranks 19th on the Human Development Index (HDI) Report 2020. You don't see another Middle Eastern Regional Country on the HDI until you get to the the UAE which ranks 31st followed by Saudi Arabia (40th), Bahrain (42d) and Qatar (45th). The adjacent countries to Israel (the four most involved in the 1948 Conflict) → Lebanon Ranks 92d, Jordan Ranks 102d, Palestine 115th, Egypt Ranks 16th, and Syria Ranks 151st.

(QUESTION)

So what Regional Country is more developed or having economic conditions better than Israel on the GLASNOST Pig Pen Scale?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Don't ever inform him Arabs in Israel have more rights, better financial statues and equality than their brothers in those countries you mentioned.

But hey, he visited Israel twice, he knows so greatly about its fascism and racism and apartheid - that this is the only thing he says in order to prove us how bad Israel is. this, and that he was born in Rhodesia. What great arguments this guy can make!

SUBTOPIC: Occupation
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: OK, All I'm asking for is ONE clear example of "apartheid."

I lived in Rhodesia during the Apartheid regime and I've been to Israel twice. You can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk. Make no mistake, Israel is running an apartheid society and will soon be up to full Apartheid government standards.
(COMMENT)

IF
it is so cut'n'dry that Israel is an "Apartheid State" THEN you should be able to give me one clear example.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

See citizenships versus nationality in Israel.

Is "Israeli" a Nationality? - The Israel Democracy Institute
If you are an American citizen, you are also American by nationality. The same applies to the French, Germans, and many others. In Israel, however, citizenship and nationality are—and should be—different. The State of Israel maintains a national population registry in which every resident is classified by both "citizenship" and "nationality."

First, Israel cancelled the 'ethnicity registration' in the IDs.

Second, how does it make Israel an apartheid state? Does it limit arabs from Voting?, owning?, being elected?, serving in the army? Studying? If you were ever in Israeli hospital you could see almost half of the doctors and nurses are Arabs. but keep whining about how evil and bad we are.

You had to provide one proof of Israel's Apartheid - and you chose this nonsense.
It shows us all just how ridiculous your claims are

We should be able to call this what it is...
202101_this_is_apartheid_eng_top_1-1024x375.jpg

‘NY Times’ and ‘Washington Post’ have still said nothing about B’Tselem’s finding a month ago that Israel is an ‘apartheid regime’ – Mondoweiss

"One month after one of Israel’s leading human rights organizations declared that the country is ruled by an 'apartheid' state, liberal Zionists in the U.S. are breathing more easily.

"The New York Times and the Washington Post have still published nothing on the landmark finding by the human rights group B’Tselem, nor have any of their editorial writers or main columnists chimed in."

Jewish apartheid is the source of most of the violence across the Middle East; anyone seriously interested in bringing peace to that blood-soaked domain should start in the Jordan valley.

That's a crock of crap. Apartheid was a policy based on race. Jews and Palestinians are both Caucasians, the same race. The Palestinians have selected HAMAS, a terrorist group, to run their area. Hamas kills innocent Jews every day. The Pals who live in Israel have the same rights as Jews.
YOU ARE LYING.

SUBTOPIC: Occupation
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: OK, All I'm asking for is ONE clear example of "apartheid."

I lived in Rhodesia during the Apartheid regime and I've been to Israel twice. You can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk. Make no mistake, Israel is running an apartheid society and will soon be up to full Apartheid government standards.
(COMMENT)

IF
it is so cut'n'dry that Israel is an "Apartheid State" THEN you should be able to give me one clear example.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

See citizenships versus nationality in Israel.

Is "Israeli" a Nationality? - The Israel Democracy Institute
If you are an American citizen, you are also American by nationality. The same applies to the French, Germans, and many others. In Israel, however, citizenship and nationality are—and should be—different. The State of Israel maintains a national population registry in which every resident is classified by both "citizenship" and "nationality."

First, Israel cancelled the 'ethnicity registration' in the IDs.

Second, how does it make Israel an apartheid state? Does it limit arabs from Voting?, owning?, being elected?, serving in the army? Studying? If you were ever in Israeli hospital you could see almost half of the doctors and nurses are Arabs. but keep whining about how evil and bad we are.

You had to provide one proof of Israel's Apartheid - and you chose this nonsense.
It shows us all just how ridiculous your claims are
So I see ?? You’re a teenage boy who will be serving in the idf soon . You sound like a grown up and I would have guessed you the same age as Azog
Azog is 35 ish ??

That's a crock of crap. Apartheid was a policy based on race. Jews and Palestinians are both Caucasians, the same race.
Wrong. The term Apartheid has nothing to do with race. It is fundamentally a Bible-based indoctrination thus any similar system is an Apartheid system.
The Palestinians have selected HAMAS, a terrorist group, to run their area.
Pretoria deemed the ANC a terrorist group and imprisoned Nelson Mandela for being its leader. But HAMAS is just as much a liberty-fighting organization as the ANC.
Hamas kills innocent Jews every day.
Do you have a point that you'd like to wedge into your spin? The RSA government killed innocent non-whites every day just as the Zionist government kills innocent non-Jews every day.
The Pals who live in Israel have the same rights as Jews.
YOU ARE LYING.
YOU ARE LYING.
Is there an echo in here?

YOU ARE LYING.
YOU ARE LYING.
[/QUOTE]

From Quora:

"If by Arabs in Israel we mean "Israeli Arabs" (not the same), than the short answer is - yes, from a legal perspective they (roughly) enjoy the same rights. But the longer answer is more complex.

The legal system in Israel does not inherently discriminate based on religion, race or gender. As much is enshrined in our declaration of independence, which states: "[Israel] will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex".

You have no evidence and are an idiot.

We should be able to call this what it is...
202101_this_is_apartheid_eng_top_1-1024x375.jpg

‘NY Times’ and ‘Washington Post’ have still said nothing about B’Tselem’s finding a month ago that Israel is an ‘apartheid regime’ – Mondoweiss

"One month after one of Israel’s leading human rights organizations declared that the country is ruled by an 'apartheid' state, liberal Zionists in the U.S. are breathing more easily.

"The New York Times and the Washington Post have still published nothing on the landmark finding by the human rights group B’Tselem, nor have any of their editorial writers or main columnists chimed in."

Jewish apartheid is the source of most of the violence across the Middle East; anyone seriously interested in bringing peace to that blood-soaked domain should start in the Jordan valley.
The leader of B'Tselem insists Israel give up all the land it captured in the 1967 war. They are NUTS

Hagai El-Ad - Wikipedia HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

From Quora:

"If by Arabs in Israel we mean "Israeli Arabs" (not the same), than the short answer is - yes, from a legal perspective they (roughly) enjoy the same rights. But the longer answer is more complex.

The legal system in Israel does not inherently discriminate based on religion, race or gender. As much is enshrined in our declaration of independence, which states: "[Israel] will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex".

You are quoting Quora? I can log onto Quora 2 minutes from now and claim each and every point false by any definition and whoever comes along 3 minutes from now can quote me (quote Quora) and post it here as "proof".

That's a crock of crap. Apartheid was a policy based on race. Jews and Palestinians are both Caucasians, the same race.
Wrong. The term Apartheid has nothing to do with race. It is fundamentally a Bible-based indoctrination thus any similar system is an Apartheid system.
The Palestinians have selected HAMAS, a terrorist group, to run their area.
Pretoria deemed the ANC a terrorist group and imprisoned Nelson Mandela for being its leader. But HAMAS is just as much a liberty-fighting organization as the ANC.
Hamas kills innocent Jews every day.
Do you have a point that you'd like to wedge into your spin? The RSA government killed innocent non-whites every day just as the Zionist government kills innocent non-Jews every day.
YOU ARE LYING.
YOU ARE LYING.

The Arabs who live in Israel have just as rights as Jews do, and even more.

Arabs are not required to serve in the IDF [ But if they want - they can ] and instead serve in the IDF. Most of them go to university instead.
The Arabs are allowed to pray at the Temple mount - Jews are not.

Anything I can - the arabs can do, In terms of Law.

But why do you guys always dodge? "You are lyint" "I am rjodesian, I know what I say, trust me I was in Israel twice"

The Arabic party is the third biggest at the knesset. Get it in your head, ignorants. What other 'apartheid' state would allow the people who celebrate with Hizballah and Hamas, to get elected in it? Yes, the Arabs in knesset are not Puppets of us, they hate us, they hate Israel. Yet they are in our Parlament. And they have power.

Gee, our apartheid is disgusting

From Quora:

You are quoting Quora? I can log onto Quora 2 minutes from now and claim each and every point false by any definition and whoever comes along 3 minutes from now can quote me (quote Quora) and post it here as "proof".

Dammit. We dont ask you guys to give us several answers. Only ONE.

You claim Israeli arabs are living in Apartheid and have no equality or rights. Give us ONE example how that is.

Third biggest party at the Parlament is Arabic = Apartheid. Your logic is just 'amazing'

Forum List

Back