Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

Try it and see how it goes? You’re a poor fighter like your fellow Islamists. Your best weapon is a suicide vest.
What do you know about fighting?
the_happy_merchant_by_567a45-d6lbzsg.jpg

Troll.
Wow have you reached a new low

He is not anti semite, he is just 'anti zionist'. Right?
I want to hear more about your community in Israel ??

Dammit. We dont ask you guys to give us several answers. Only ONE. You claim Israeli arabs are living in Apartheid and have no equality or rights. Give us ONE example how that is.
Birthright and Zionist lebensraum to deny it to Palestinians. Is that "only ONE example" or TWO?

Third biggest party at the Parlament is Arabic = Apartheid. Your logic is just 'amazing'
You see this as proof of equality? The Inkatha Party was made up of black South Africans even during Apartheid. During Apartheid rule, non-whites had their own public toilettes. They had their own place on city busses. They had their own entry into the post office. They had their own railway station fly-overs. All of them were forbidden to be used by whites. I know this because I tried to defy the law and I got into trouble over it, but according to you, that means the "Bantu" had equality, rights, and were not living under Apartheid. Your logic is just 'amazing'.

Israel is living under an Apartheid system but you are much too young and too inexperienced to understand this subject.

We should be able to call this what it is...
202101_this_is_apartheid_eng_top_1-1024x375.jpg

‘NY Times’ and ‘Washington Post’ have still said nothing about B’Tselem’s finding a month ago that Israel is an ‘apartheid regime’ – Mondoweiss

"One month after one of Israel’s leading human rights organizations declared that the country is ruled by an 'apartheid' state, liberal Zionists in the U.S. are breathing more easily.

"The New York Times and the Washington Post have still published nothing on the landmark finding by the human rights group B’Tselem, nor have any of their editorial writers or main columnists chimed in."

Jewish apartheid is the source of most of the violence across the Middle East; anyone seriously interested in bringing peace to that blood-soaked domain should start in the Jordan valley.
I wonder if the Arab Israelis on their high court or those sitting in the Knesset know they are in an apartheid regime?

........................... Jewish apartheid is the source of most of the violence across the Middle East ....
I wonder if the Arab Israelis on their high court or those sitting in the Knesset know they are in an apartheid regime?
Most certainly, yes. History books are jam-packed full of traitors: The Shah of Iran, Benedict Arnold, Vidkun Quisling, Muhammad Sadat, Fulgencio Batista, etc. etc. etc.

........................... Jewish apartheid is the source of most of the violence across the Middle East ....
Most certainly, yes. History books are jam-packed full of traitors: The Shah of Iran, Benedict Arnold, Vidkun Quisling, Muhammad Sadat, Fulgencio Batista, etc. etc. etc.

How much does it frustrate you that no matter how much you hate The Jews, Israel won't go away and just keeps getting stronger and richer?

Doesn't it just make you want to explode?

shutterstock_393873109.jpg

How much does it frustrate you that no matter how much you hate The Jews ....
You are an idiot.

I know it's a bit contradictory but this is how I feel.

The same event evokes in me two completely different reactions depending on who is crying.

Happiness towards racist Jews and super patriotic american clowns and commiseration towards Phillip and Tinmore.
It's ironic (at least) when you consider how little support Israel received from Americans until 1967 when the heroic Jews killed 34 Americans in international waters. Had that event become public at that time, the Jewish state would be in Atlantis today.

the SS Liberty action was BROADCAST in the US
prominently -----THE SAME HOUR THAT IT TOOK PLACE. I was working at that time-----in a hospital.
I remember it well. The islamo-nazi version of history is not news to me. I read your propaganda as a child-----circa 1950 thru 1960 ----1967 I was a young adult, I cannot imagine how anyone could have missed it

‘NY Times’ and ‘Washington Post’ have still said nothing about B’Tselem’s finding a month ago that Israel is an ‘apartheid regime’ – Mondoweiss

"One month after one of Israel’s leading human rights organizations declared that the country is ruled by an 'apartheid' state, liberal Zionists in the U.S. are breathing more easily.

"The New York Times and the Washington Post have still published nothing on the landmark finding by the human rights group B’Tselem, nor have any of their editorial writers or main columnists chimed in."

Jewish apartheid is the source of most of the violence across the Middle East; anyone seriously interested in bringing peace to that blood-soaked domain should start in the Jordan valley.

That's a crock of crap. Apartheid was a policy based on race. Jews and Palestinians are both Caucasians, the same race. The Palestinians have selected HAMAS, a terrorist group, to run their area. Hamas kills innocent Jews every day. The Pals who live in Israel have the same rights as Jews.
YOU ARE LYING.

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas - WSJ
Jan 24, 2009 · How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas By Andrew Higgins. Jan. 24, 2009 12:01 am ET Moshav Tekuma, Israel. Surveying the wreckage of a neighbor's bungalow hit by a …

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas
Aug 28, 2014 · “Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994, Mr. Cohen watched the Islamist movement take shape, muscle aside secular Palestinian rivals and then morph into what is today Hamas, a militant ...

The same event evokes in me two completely different reactions depending on who is crying.

Happiness towards racist Jews and super patriotic american clowns and commiseration towards Phillip and Tinmore.
It's ironic (at least) when you consider how little support Israel received from Americans until 1967 when the heroic Jews killed 34 Americans in international waters. Had that event become public at that time, the Jewish state would be in Atlantis today.

prominently -----THE SAME HOUR THAT IT TOOK PLACE. I was working at that time-----in a hospital.
I remember it well. The islamo-nazi version of history is not news to me. I read your propaganda as a child-----circa 1950 thru 1960 ----1967 I was a young adult, I cannot imagine how anyone could have missed it

The attack on the USS Liberty was total incompetence and it lasted for hours.

Putting a spy ship disguised as a civilian vessel in the middle of a hot war zone was pretty incompetent.

If they wanted to know what Israel was up to, all they had to do was ask.

wrong again--it lasted about 25 minutes----it was a typical maritime accident tragic mistake------ask me----and call me MA'AM----I am a separated officer in the US Navy----and----in fact----investigated some navy "MISHAPS"
(PS---all the marine boys----called me Ma'am

wrong again--it lasted about 25 minutes----it was a typical maritime accident tragic mistake------ask me----and call me MA'AM----I am a separated officer in the US Navy----and----in fact----investigated some navy "MISHAPS"
(PS---all the marine boys----called me Ma'am

Surveillance is the form of multiple fly-overs lasted 3 hours.

Israel attacks USS Liberty - HISTORY
Jun 09, 2020 · Failing to sink the Liberty, which displaced 10,000 tons, the Israelis finally desisted. In all, 34 Americans were killed and 171 were wounded in the two-hour attack. In the attack’s aftermath, the...

Putting a spy ship disguised as a civilian vessel in the middle of a hot war zone was pretty incompetent.

If they wanted to know what Israel was up to, all they had to do was ask.

The "spy ship" was clearly a US ship .. flying the US flag and bore no resemblance to the Egyptian horse carrier.

Last edited:
With a displacement of 10,000 tons, The USS Liberty more than twice the size of the antique Egyptian horse transport (El Quiseir] it is claimed to have resembled. Freshly painted, the Liberty carried large white identification numbers on its bow. Egyptian hull numbers are painted black. Israel said that the Liberty flew no flag.

... no matter how much you hate The Jews ....
You are an idiot.
You didn't answer my question.
Let me rephrase that - Are you an idiot or are you being coerced to speak like one?

I can sense your frustration ... you hate The Jews but we just keep getting stronger.

That's just gotta be driving you insane.
No, they are getting weaker in inverse proportion to your absurd notions getting stronger. And that's just gotta be driving me to laughter. :4_13_65:

Dammit. We dont ask you guys to give us several answers. Only ONE. You claim Israeli arabs are living in Apartheid and have no equality or rights. Give us ONE example how that is.
Birthright and Zionist lebensraum to deny it to Palestinians. Is that "only ONE example" or TWO?

Neither.
First is a regular normalization policy,
second is just an example of your compulsive double speak,
considering the conflict is essentially against exclusive Arab-Muslim domination,
for a small Jewish reservation in what is less than 1% of the land in the entire region.

Third biggest party at the Parlament is Arabic = Apartheid. Your logic is just 'amazing'
You see this as proof of equality? The Inkatha Party was made up of black South Africans even during Apartheid. During Apartheid rule, non-whites had their own public toilettes. They had their own place on city busses. They had their own entry into the post office. They had their own railway station fly-overs. All of them were forbidden to be used by whites. I know this because I tried to defy the law and I got into trouble over it, but according to you, that means the "Bantu" had equality, rights, and were not living under Apartheid. Your logic is just 'amazing'.

Israel is living under an Apartheid system but you are much too young and too inexperienced to understand this subject.

Using that logic - you have to be hanged because Ted Bundy was a rapist.

So after 108 pages this is the best you can offer?

Last edited:

That's a crock of crap. Apartheid was a policy based on race. Jews and Palestinians are both Caucasians, the same race. The Palestinians have selected HAMAS, a terrorist group, to run their area. Hamas kills innocent Jews every day. The Pals who live in Israel have the same rights as Jews.
YOU ARE LYING.

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas - WSJ
Jan 24, 2009 · How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas By Andrew Higgins. Jan. 24, 2009 12:01 am ET Moshav Tekuma, Israel. Surveying the wreckage of a neighbor's bungalow hit by a …

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas
Aug 28, 2014 · “Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994, Mr. Cohen watched the Islamist movement take shape, muscle aside secular Palestinian rivals and then morph into what is today Hamas, a militant ...

So in your twisted worldview,
Israel also founded the Muslim Brotherhood?
And when a cat farts is Egypt it was an Israeli spy operation?

Ironically, you've just demonstrated why the Arab-Muslim world is in such degradation...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back