Jewish mom and daughter attacked in nyc

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

NYC is slowly looking like 1930s Berlin!!
I am sure super corrupt garland will stop this …Not !!

Jews did want massive immigration and now it has blown up in their faces
This will continue to expand as the world becomes more multi-cultural, including those of the Islamic faith etc. or who sympathize with the actions of terror, legitimizing them in many cases.

There was a terror attack in Israel that saw the death of a 70 old woman and these two scumbags stabbed kids as young as 10 years old!

It is odd that it didn't receive much coverage in the West. Israelis were incensed. Why? They were in the country illegally. You know what one Israeli said on camera? "The company that hired them to work should be charged also".

All of the West has to stop this race to the bottom.

We have people with social conscious who think it is infinite to push their agendas. Well, their agendas are many. This is not having all sit at the table. This is all partying at the club doing drugs and drinking copious amounts of alcohol with lots of interacting in every way and lots of no interacting. Eventually no good can from it.

Jews better wake up. Leftists aren’t their friends. The call for extermination of Jews is unprecedented these days. Leftists, if allow to roam freely, will resurrect the Nazi to its glory days before WWII.

Why didn't we hear any of that from you right wing idiots when one of your own shot up a Synagogue?

Robert D. Bowers had been spewing his anger in post after post on the web, calling immigrants “invaders,” distributing racist memes and asserting that Jews were the “enemy of white people.”

Why didn't we hear any of that from you right wing idiots when one of your own shot up a Synagogue?

Robert D. Bowers had been spewing his anger in post after post on the web, calling immigrants “invaders,” distributing racist memes and asserting that Jews were the “enemy of white people.”
Good. Lock his ass up. See how easy that is? When will leftists stop calling for the extermination of Jews?

This right-wing fool exterminated Jewish folks.

“I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics, I’m going in.”
That’s why I said lock his ass up.

Now when will you condemn your side for calling for the extermination of Jews or you are gonna continue with this mommy, he did it first and guiltier than me?

Now when will you condemn your side for calling for the extermination of Jews or you are gonna continue with this mommy, he did it first and guiltier than me?
I am Ashkenazi and I cannot stand most American Jews .

If we go to civil war , I will fight them to the death

What side is my side? I haven't seen any black folks calling for the extermination of Jewish folks, can you show me any?

NYC is slowly looking like 1930s Berlin!!
I am sure super corrupt garland will stop this …Not !!

Jews did want massive immigration and now it has blown up in their faces

This is horrible... all because of Israel.

Who exactly is calling for the extermination of the Jews? Is that something you tell yourself every day?

Forum List

Back