Jewish Funded Hate Group 'Southern Poverty Law Center' Compares Dr. Ben Carson To The KKK

As long as Carson takes the GOP down again, they can give him a medal for all I care.
Did you take care of your white guilt by voting for Obama twice and now you can go back to voting for white Democrats? You probably consider a Black Republican an Uncle Tom.
That would be far better than what you think of black democrats. :cool:

So, here is the SPLC article:

Ben Carson Southern Poverty Law Center

Not a single word about the KKK or the Westboro Baptist Church.

They put him in the extremist files because of his positions on a number of issues.

Oh, RWNJS are very, very upset that his photo was in proximity to other photos, some of some major haters.

Oooooohhhhh, Righties are very, very sensitive little creatures, what.....

:lmao:

So, Steve McFuckMeInTheAss once again made a nice troll thread.

Funny, the text from the SLP link in no way connects Dr. Carson to the KKK.

Well, isn't that stupid of Righties to make this connection.

Oh, well, Right-Wing intelligence....

Well Stevie the racist anti-semite isn't exactly a stickler for honesty or the facts- not when some good old jew baiting is to be had.

As long as Carson takes the GOP down again, they can give him a medal for all I care.
Did you take care of your white guilt by voting for Obama twice and now you can go back to voting for white Democrats? You probably consider a Black Republican an Uncle Tom.
That would be far better than what you think of black democrats. :cool:

I don't know a single Black Democrat that I would vote for, but have supported and voted for several Black Republicans.

The very first paragraph in the article COMPARES Dr Carson to the KKK'

"The Southern Poverty Law Center, a radical far-left fundraising hustle, placed Ben Carson on it’s extremist watch list. The group posted his picture next to a collage of faces that includes robbed KKK members, the Westboro Baptist Church, and people convicted of multiple armored car heists."

Oh, well, Left-Wing lack of intelligence.

Last edited:
I was just reading that the SPLC had assets of over 190 million in 2009 and an offshore bank account in the Caymans.

They surely will be able to raise more donations by targeting a black conservative. I'm sure the money will start rolling in from all over liberal land.

Reverend Martin Luther King is spinning in his grave.

Unfreaking real.

"The Southern Poverty Law Center, a radical far-left fundraising hustle, placed Ben Carson on it’s extremist watch list. The group posted his picture next to a collage of faces that includes robbed KKK members, the Westboro Baptist Church, and people convicted of multiple armored car heists."

Oh, will, Left-Wing lack of intelligence.

Yeah, so they compared them by not comparing them. I can see the logic in that because once I saw a picture that had all the presidents and screamed "Why are they comparing Nixon to George Washington!!?!?!"

The same thing happens whenever I see a food menu

When Dr. Carson left the reservation he became the target. The one issue that upsets the Democratic party the most is a black man with a brain and record of accomplishment that doesn't believe that government programs are the only solution.

When Dr. Carson left the reservation he became the target. The one issue that upsets the Democratic party the most is a black man with a brain and record of accomplishment that doesn't believe that government programs are the only solution.

No one believes that but keep being reasonable.

Good grief. Look who they put him on with.

intel_files_rd.jpg

uvm7ja1414687641_0.jpg

Extremist Files
Home » Get Informed » Extremist Files » Profiles
Ben Carson

Date of Birth:
Ideology:
Anti-LGBT

Ben Carson Southern Poverty Law Center

Oh, well, Left-Wing lack of intelligence.

You do realize that the "article" posted in the OP wasn't written by the SPLC, right?

In fact, it was written by the White Citizen's Council (which, by the way, is an actual, honest-to-goodness hate group).

Now if being against gay marriage makes one an extremist I wonder how many Imams are listed. I have to take a look. I wonder if they'd have the balls to go after Muslims.

Forum List

Back