Jewish Funded Hate Group 'Southern Poverty Law Center' Compares Dr. Ben Carson To The KKK

Funny, the text from the SLP link in no way connects Dr. Carson to the KKK.

Well, isn't that stupid of Righties to make this connection.

Oh, well, Right-Wing intelligence....

The very first paragraph in the article COMPARES Dr Carson to the KKK'

"The Southern Poverty Law Center, a radical far-left fundraising hustle, placed Ben Carson on it’s extremist watch list. The group posted his picture next to a collage of faces that includes robbed KKK members, the Westboro Baptist Church, and people convicted of multiple armored car heists."

Oh, well, Left-Wing lack of intelligence.

That text is NOT from the SPLC. You do understand this really simple fact, right?

The article in the OP was written by the Council of Conservative Citizens (otherwise known as the White Citizen's Council).

They're actually a real, honest to goodness hate group.

Well let's see who they put the good Doctor on with.

Oh this is how you treat a world reknowned surgeon because he believes marriage is defined as being between a man and a woman.

You put him up with this racist neo Nazi.

craig-cobb-fb-560.jpg

Craig Cobb
Craig Cobb is best known for his botched effort to transform the tiny hamlet of Leith, N.D., into an Aryan stronghold, a secret campaign which ultimately landed him in jail and, in 2014, on four years of probation while tethered to a monitoring device. An itinerant neo-Nazi who joined a whole variety of racist groups over the decades and even operated from Estonia for a time, Cobb became known as an especially vicious character who posted horrific videos of things like Russian neo-Nazis beheading immigrants on his Podblanc video-sharing site.

Extremist Files Southern Poverty Law Center

Funny, the text from the SLP link in no way connects Dr. Carson to the KKK.

Well, isn't that stupid of Righties to make this connection.

Oh, well, Right-Wing intelligence....

I'm on their website. Carson is listed with White Nationalists and KKK.

See this?

if_jeffbarr.jpg

Jeff Berry
Ideology:
Ku Klux Klan
During his reign as imperial wizard of the American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, Jeff Berry developed a reputation as a man who welcomed thugs and criminals into what came to be called, informally, the "bully-boy Klan."

And this?

if_barrblack.jpg

Barry Black
Ideology:
Ku Klux Klan
Barry Black is emblematic of the gutter aspects of the Ku Klux Klan thanks to his lengthy criminal history. He became a minor white supremacist celebrity after he was arrested in 1998 for burning a cross on private land with the permission of the landowner.

Dr. Carson is an extremist like this guy? Freaking Stormfront?

black.jpg

Don Black
Other Associated Groups:
Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
Ideology:
White Nationalist
Groups:
Stormfront

A former Klan state leader and long-time white supremacist, Don Black is best known for creating Stormfront.org, the first major Internet hate site. While the site remains popular in racist circles, Black came under criticism in 2008 from other white supremacists for toning down its offensive content.

Wow just wow.

Profiles Southern Poverty Law Center

The article in the OP was written by the Council of Conservative Citizens (otherwise known as the White Citizen's Council).

No they aren't. Stop lying.

:lol:

Yeah, they are.
And the SPLC is extremely anti-white with strong opposition to traditions such as marriage between a man and woman and 2nd Amendment rights. They hate supporters of the Constitution.

No they aren't. Stop lying.

Stop lying? How about you first?

Your claims of moral high ground are serious lies. You advocate killing people based on skin color. You advocate a return to lynching people based on race. That sort of deep-rooted hatred is as immoral as it gets.

And the fact (or at least a claim, you might be lying here too) that you claim to homeschool your kids and grandkids, telling them that blacks are not even human puts you in the lowest morality that exists.

So, here is the SPLC article:

Ben Carson Southern Poverty Law Center

Not a single word about the KKK or the Westboro Baptist Church.

They put him in the extremist files because of his positions on a number of issues.

Oh, RWNJS are very, very upset that his photo was in proximity to other photos, some of some major haters.

Oooooohhhhh, Righties are very, very sensitive little creatures, what.....

:lmao:

So, Steve McFuckMeInTheAss once again made a nice troll thread.

And yet, right there above the write up on Carlson is this photo;
intel_files_rd.jpg

A photo of a bunch of Neo-Nazis and Klansman superimposed with the words;
"Extremist Files"

Pretty disingenuous if you ask me.

I'm no fan of Mr. McRacist or the sources he uses, but you know, he does have a point in this thread, however hypocritical he is being.

Oh, the irony.

Stop lying? How about you first?

Your claims of moral high ground are serious lies. You advocate killing people based on skin color. You advocate a return to lynching people based on race. That sort of deep-rooted hatred is as immoral as it gets.

And the fact (or at least a claim, you might be lying here too) that you claim to homeschool your kids and grandkids, telling them that blacks are not even human puts you in the lowest morality that exists.
you mean "derp-rooted" ;)

They put him in the extremist files because of his positions on a number of issues.

Oh, RWNJS are very, very upset that his photo was in proximity to other photos, some of some major haters.

Thanks for pointing that article out. I knew that they didn't "compare Carson to the KKK" like the OP stated. I'm not a fan of Carson but I do think that the SPLC really 'lowered the bar' on this one. If they are not careful, they are going to fall into the 'boy who cried wolf' category.

When Dr. Carson left the reservation he became the target. The one issue that upsets the Democratic party the most is a black man with a brain and record of accomplishment that doesn't believe that government programs are the only solution.
There are PLENTY of Black people with a "brain" who DON'T think that government programs are the only solution. That is a silly and inaccurate generalization. Carson is playing you people. :)
Articles Ben Carson s Problematic Views on Health Care

[

Thanks for pointing that article out. I knew that they didn't "compare Carson to the KKK" like the OP stated. I'm not a fan of Carson but I do think that the SPLC really 'lowered the bar' on this one. If they are not careful, they are going to fall into the 'boy who cried wolf' category.

You should have read a little further. :)

I put up the links directly to their website. They put the good Dr. Carson right up there with the KKK, White Nationalists and yes the Westboro Baptist Church.

Disgusting.

Forum List

Back