Jets/Packers Negotiations

Not delusional, just calling like it is. The narrative is the chiefs are some unstoppable force just doesn’t jibe with the facts.
Except for the fact that they have been to 5 straight AFCCGs, 3 of the last 4 SBs winning 2. Minus 2 overtime losses they‘d have gone to 5 straight and probably won at least 3.

Other facts. The Bills have been to 1 AFCCG 0 SBs since Allen has been in Buffalo.

Except for the fact that they have been to 5 straight AFCCGs, 3 of the last 4 SBs winning 2. Minus 2 overtime losses they‘d have gone to 5 straight and probably won at least 3.

Other facts. The Bills have been to 1 AFCCG 0 SBs since Allen has been in Buffalo.
Yeah well last couple of seasons the bills are right there with any team. You said it yourself, luck is always a factor, and the last two seasons Buffalo has been very unlucky. Especially when they lost to the chiefs

Daniel Jones threw fewer TDs than he played games. Has every year of his career besides his rookie year. He’s not better than Goff, any year and certainly not this year. Goff was a top 10 qb statistically this year. He threw twice as many TDs as Daniels.

Youre argument for Daniels being better is that he lost a PO game this year and Goff didn’t make the POs?
Horrible receiving corps last year. Don't know what's wrong with Golladay, they gave up on Toney who went on to have a huge role in a Super Bowl win with that long punt return. Goff's isn't much better but it was surely better.

Horrible receiving corps last year. Don't know what's wrong with Golladay, they gave up on Toney who went on to have a huge role in a Super Bowl win with that long punt return. Goff's isn't much better but it was surely better.
And what’s the excuse for last year? And the year before that? He’s the same not very good QB this year he’s been for the last 3

Yeah well last couple of seasons the bills are right there with any team. You said it yourself, luck is always a factor, and the last two seasons Buffalo has been very unlucky. Especially when they lost to the chiefs

When it's always bad luck that keeps you from winning, it's not bad luck....

Coaching.

Different coaching, same result..... When Daniel Jones is asked to run an NFL offense and successful at it you let me know. To this point he hasnt been. Last 3 years. 41 games 36 TD's 22 Int's. This is a good QB in your mind?

Eh a team can get unlucky 2 years straight

Whatever. Allen not nearly as good as Mahomes. When he wins an MVP, SB and SB MVP he'll be on the way to catching him. Get to a SB. Hell just beat Mahomes in the PO's. Stop crying about snow and bad luck. You act like the other team didn't have to play in the snow as well, or that luck doesnt cut both ways.

Whatever. Allen not nearly as good as Mahomes. When he wins an MVP, SB and SB MVP he'll be on the way to catching him. Get to a SB. Hell just beat Mahomes in the PO's. Stop crying about snow and bad luck. You act like the other team didn't have to play in the snow as well, or that luck doesnt cut both ways.
I already admitted Mahomes has the better resume, but that doesn’t mean he’s a much better QB than Allen. I think they’re neck and neck. The should be 1-1 in the playoffs if not for a Mahomes lucky victory with 13 seconds left.

Sure playing in the snow affected both QB’s and Burrow got the victory. But I think under normal playing circumstances Allen takes care of the bengals. Also you keep glossing over Allen’s injury.

I already admitted Mahomes has the better resume, but that doesn’t mean he’s a much better QB than Allen. I think they’re neck and neck.
There really is not an argument for Allen being "better" than Mahomes. There is an argument for him being better than Burrow, but there is no argument for he or Mahomes being the better QB, Mahomes is better, and his record proves it.

Mecole Hartman now a Jet, he's a speedster, but not the greatest hands.

WR Garrett Wilson
WR Mecole Hardman
WR Alan Lazard

Now who is missing? Someone who once starred in NY? I think Wilson is better than Odell.

There really is not an argument for Allen being "better" than Mahomes. There is an argument for him being better than Burrow, but there is no argument for he or Mahomes being the better QB, Mahomes is better, and his record proves it.

Why not Burrow? Burrows resume is much better than Allen’s.

Mecole Hartman now a Jet, he's a speedster, but not the greatest hands.

WR Garrett Wilson
WR Mecole Hardman
WR Alan Lazard

Now who is missing? Someone who once starred in NY? I think Wilson is better than Odell.

Then why are the Jets pursuing him?
A team pursuing a QB doesnt make him the 2nd best QB in the league. Why werent more teams going after him? The Texans, Colts, Jets, Panthers, 9rs, Falcons, Titans all need QB's and yet only one is even interested. How many teams would be interested in Mahomes, Burrow, Allen etc were they available for trade? And teams wouldnt hesitate for a nanosecond to give up multiple 1st rounders to get them.

A team pursuing a QB doesnt make him the 2nd best QB in the league. Why werent more teams going after him? The Texans, Colts, Jets, Panthers, 9rs, Falcons, Titans all need QB's and yet only one is even interested. How many teams would be interested in Mahomes, Burrow, Allen etc were they available for trade? And teams wouldnt hesitate for a nanosecond to give up multiple 1st rounders to get them.
Allen has never been to a Super Bowl so he isn't in my top three. Rodger's age is the reason other teams are not interested.

Forum List

Back