Jets/Packers Negotiations

And ahead of Lamar? Lawrence has been a relative disappointment compared to his hype.

Big time, until late last year. It shows the importance of coaching. Speaking of which, I fully expect Wilson to once again crack the top 5, this time in the AFC.
Lawrence went to the worst team in the NFL, his rookie season he had a shit show for a coach one that was apparently more interested in finger banging some chick in a bar that actually coaching an NFL team. Once he got a decent coach, he goes to the playoffs and wins the game, the same number of games as Lamar has won in the playoffs in his career. Oh by the way.

Also, availability is the most important ability

I keep forgetting how many Super Bowls has Josh Allen been to again?
Your point? It’s a team sport. Allen has the strongest arm in the nfl and he’s one of the most elusive QB’s in the nfl.

He can take Jackson's spot. Even if Jackson re-signs, he only has a TE to throw to. He gets first downs running, and that is why he is unsigned.
Wilson has never been a top 5 QB statistically in his career. Ever. Not even once. He'll be doing well to be top 3 in his division.

Your point? It’s a team sport. Allen has the strongest arm in the nfl and he’s one of the most elusive QB’s in the nfl.
Ok well statistically Burrow is better than Allen as well. So, he's done better both statistically and his team has done better. Which metric would you like to use?

Kyler Murray is arguable, but when he is at the top of his game he is crazy talented and could be the top QB if he were on a good team, which is very unlikely.
It isnt just Murray who's questionable. Murray you maybe keep on there just at 5, and only because he's playing in the NFC. Geno played way better than Prescott this year who was a turnover machine, he threw as many interceptions as Davis Mills and Matt Ryan. Daniel Jones arguably had a better season than Prescott.

Hurts
Cousins
Smith
Goff
Rodgers (until he's traded)

Yea, what he did was more important.

Rely on his running game and strong defense? Yeah, amazing. We all saw what happens when you let "Russ Cook" last year. Pete Carroll and the Seahawks front office knew something everyone else was missing. Russ cant carry a franchise. He's not a the QB we thought he was in Seattle. Look at how well Geno Smith did. He was all but washed in the league, went to Seattle and is a top 10 QB his first year.

Ok well statistically Burrow is better than Allen as well. So, he's done better both statistically and his team has done better. Which metric would you like to use?
There’s not a big difference in Josh Allen and Burrow when it comes to statistics. In rushing TD’s, and in rushing in general Allen is much better than Burrow. In the beginning on the season Allen was playing like an MVP and then the shoulder injury.

Last edited:
There’s not a big difference in Josh Allen and Burrow when it comes to statistics. I’m rushing TD’s, and I’m rushing in general Allen is much better than Burrow. In the beginning on the season Allen was playing like an MVP and then the shoulder injury.

But Burrow's are better though right? Went farther in the playoffs this year and last. Has a better PO record, Allen 3-3, Burrow 5-2. His only 2 loses coming in championship games. And Allen has had 2 more years to accrue wins than Burrow. Allen is a great QB. He's just not as good as Burrow. Allen had the #2 defense in the league for points allowed. Tied for 4th in take aways but their differential was 0 because Allen turns the ball over alot.

BTW Allen had 7 Rushing TD's but had 8 fumbles to go along with them. Burrow had 5 TD and zero fumbles....

But Burrow's are better though right? Went farther in the playoffs this year and last. Has a better PO record, Allen 3-3, Burrow 5-2. His only 2 loses coming in championship games. And Allen has had 2 more years to accrue wins than Burrow. Allen is a great QB. He's just not as good as Burrow. Allen had the #2 defense in the league for points allowed. Tied for 4th in take aways but their differential was 0 because Allen turns the ball over alot.

BTW Allen had 7 Rushing TD's but had 8 fumbles to go along with them. Burrow had 5 TD and zero fumbles....
Again I believe number one it’s a team sport, and second if Josh Allen didn’t get hurt the bills probably win the superbowl. I watch every game. Burrow’s strictly a pocket passer, Josh Allen makes plays with his arm and legs. Ask bills fans whom they want between Allen and Burrow.

Again I believe number one it’s a team sport, and second if Josh Allen didn’t get hurt the bills probably win the superbowl. I watch every game. Burrow’s strictly a pocket passer, Josh Allen makes plays with his arm and legs. Ask bills fans whom they want between Allen and Burrow.
LOL what? Oh, you're a Bill's fan. Im not debating this with an unbiased person.

Who Bills fans would rather have as their QB is irrelevant.

If having Burrow equated to having the success the Bengals have had so far in his career Bills fans would swap QB's in a heartbeat.

LOL what? Oh, you're a Bill's fan. Im not debating this with an unbiased person.

Who Bills fans would rather have as their QB is irrelevant.
My point is talk to people that watched him every game as opposed to what you’re doing, which is just look at the stats. Allen was playing at an MVP caliber before the injury

My point is talk to people that watched him every game as opposed to what you’re doing, which is just look at the stats. Allen was playing at an MVP caliber before the injury
So for less than half the season he was playing at an MVP level. By the end he wasn’t in the conversation. Burrow was

You keep on glossing over the fact that Allen got hurt.
Not glossing over it. You're assuming that he would have continued to play at that level, and Im not. Im taking his play for what it was which is all we can do. What might have happened is irrelevant to what actually happened.

Burrow is not ahead of Allen. The bills would have beaten the Bengals easily if not for the snow and Allen’s injured elbow.
Burrow is good, but he is playing on a good team, as well, and has better receivers to work with than Allen. As a pure passer and runner, they are not even close, Allen is far better.

It isnt just Murray who's questionable. Murray you maybe keep on there just at 5, and only because he's playing in the NFC. Geno played way better than Prescott this year who was a turnover machine, he threw as many interceptions as Davis Mills and Matt Ryan. Daniel Jones arguably had a better season than Prescott.

Hurts
Cousins
Smith
Goff
Rodgers (until he's traded)
Jones belongs in there ahead of Goff, as numbers are great, but winning close games matter. Road playoff games are extra.

Forum List

Back