Jesus: The First Transgender Man

If a right winger asked this question in public about Muhammad, the shit would hit the fan for months.

Marches in the streets, apology tours, destroyed careers, the whole nine yards.

And Muslims would probably say something, too.

Yeah that Muhammad was a pedophile thread caused their heads to spin and explode

you recognize that the bible is a book of faith yet demand the laws of biology be followed, even though there's no accounting for self pregnancies.

So we're back to your belief that Jesus had a biological human father, which is not what your bible taught you.
I'm not a believer.

You've stated your belief that Jesus had to have a Y chromosome, based on nothing quantifiable. That's called "faith."
No I didn't.

You just jumped in and defended the holy book of a faith you don't profess and got really upset at anything that contradicts it.

So, can you answer this: Do you believe Jesus had a Y chromosome?

Careful, now. If you say you know he did, you'll be asked for proof.

Then you'll flame out as usual, because you have none.

So we're back to belief. What do you believe?
My beliefs aren't the issue, your stupidity IS. You made your argument about a faith demanding that it follow science and don't see a conflict. That makes you retarded.

Just the headline should make those here nuts but I really do want to know, when the science says we have more than two sexes, more than two genders, when even ancient Jews knew that, why do you reject the obvious, that there are Intersexed people, transgender people, those neither fully male or female but both? Why must it be black or white or you panic? You lash out in fear? What the hell is the actual problem here?

"The current flap in conservative Christian circles about bathroom access is a bit baffling. They shout about God not making mistakes, as if God only works in binaries and anything falling outside of black and white cannot be from him. But we don’t have a black and white God; creation is so full of color and variation that it’s incomprehensible how we Christians struggle to pare him down to the limited palette of our individual expectations.

The worst offenders are the Christian’s who claim to take the Bible literally. Of course they don’t actually do that; they impose their own filters on stories and phrases to fit their particular ideology. If they really did as they claim to do, they would quickly see that Jesus must be, by their own exegetical rules, the first transgender male."

There is no proof to support Jesus being the first transgender male, this is just an attempt to try and find some form of religious acceptance to support their transgender view. What the op also fails to see is that a lot of these discussions they will attempt to raise and deem as "questionable behavior" all happened AFTER the initial fall surrounding Adam and Eve that is described in Genesis, and the world began to become more of a tainted and distorted view of creation. As environmentalists would best understand, it's similar to man's influence in dumping whatever chemicals they find in our lakes and streams - once it's been exposed by an outside element it's impossible to restore them to its original purist form.

If a right winger asked this question in public about Muhammad, the shit would hit the fan for months. Marches in the streets, apology tours, destroyed careers, the whole nine yards. And Muslims would probably say something, too..
Yeah that Muhammad was a pedophile thread caused their heads to spin and explode
They've made their choice.

If a right winger asked this question in public about Muhammad, the shit would hit the fan for months.

Marches in the streets, apology tours, destroyed careers, the whole nine yards.

And Muslims would probably say something, too.

Pedophile? He had lots of company.

Bible: Child Marriage in Ancient Israelite times – Paedophilia?

Bible: Does Numbers 31:18 Sanction Pre-Pubescent Marriages (Child Marriage)?

So we're back to your belief that Jesus had a biological human father, which is not what your bible taught you.
I'm not a believer.

You've stated your belief that Jesus had to have a Y chromosome, based on nothing quantifiable. That's called "faith."
No I didn't.

You just jumped in and defended the holy book of a faith you don't profess and got really upset at anything that contradicts it.

My beliefs aren't the issue, your stupidity IS. You made your argument about a faith demanding that it follow science and don't see a conflict. That makes you retarded.

Flameout as usual.

Just the headline should make those here nuts but I really do want to know, when the science says we have more than two sexes, more than two genders, when even ancient Jews knew that, why do you reject the obvious, that there are Intersexed people, transgender people, those neither fully male or female but both? Why must it be black or white or you panic? You lash out in fear? What the hell is the actual problem here?

"The current flap in conservative Christian circles about bathroom access is a bit baffling. They shout about God not making mistakes, as if God only works in binaries and anything falling outside of black and white cannot be from him. But we don’t have a black and white God; creation is so full of color and variation that it’s incomprehensible how we Christians struggle to pare him down to the limited palette of our individual expectations.

The worst offenders are the Christian’s who claim to take the Bible literally. Of course they don’t actually do that; they impose their own filters on stories and phrases to fit their particular ideology. If they really did as they claim to do, they would quickly see that Jesus must be, by their own exegetical rules, the first transgender male."

There is no proof to support Jesus being the first transgender male, this is just an attempt to try and find some form of religious acceptance to support their transgender view. What the op also fails to see is that a lot of these discussions they will attempt to raise and deem as "questionable behavior" all happened AFTER the initial fall surrounding Adam and Eve that is described in Genesis, and the world began to become more of a tainted and distorted view of creation. As environmentalists would best understand, it's similar to man's influence in dumping whatever chemicals they find in our lakes and streams - once it's been exposed by an outside element it's impossible to restore them to its original purist form.
There's no need to try to makes sense of the point. They are demanding that a supernatural being be limited to nature, which is not what the bible is about. You can believe or not but just picking the parts to want to make some bizarre political point is mindless.

Actually it's something fun to think about and debate. With no human father, all he had was the X from Mary.

I'm not a believer.

No I didn't.

Flameout as usual.
No, I said ....
"My beliefs aren't the issue, your stupidity IS. You made your argument about a faith demanding that it follow science and don't see a conflict. That makes you retarded."

Have a child walk you through it.

Actually it's something fun to think about and debate. With no human father, all he had was the X from Mary.
You mean like making the entire universe out of nothing? No power tools, Home Depot or anything?

No I didn't.

Flameout as usual.
No, I said ....
"My beliefs aren't the issue, your stupidity IS. You made your argument about a faith demanding that it follow science and don't see a conflict. That makes you retarded."

Have a child walk you through it.

Yep, your response was to flame me. Do it again.

If God were the original Creator in forming man, all his vital and complex parts, every detail in how man and woman were to function .... what makes it so impossible for the original Creator, who is quite familiar with how the body functions, from also creating and putting a baby inside a female to impregnate her? It would be the same as the original creator of a car, taking liberty to change its design however way he chooses (gas to electrical for example) because he was the original inventor, knows how it operates, as well as what it needs to function in the first place. It's not that hard to figure out.

If God were the original Creator in forming man, all his vital and complex parts, every detail in how man and woman were to function .... what makes it so impossible for the original Creator, who is quite familiar with how the body functions, from also creating and putting a baby inside a female to impregnate her? It would be the same as the original creator of a car, taking liberty to change its design however way he chooses (gas to electrical for example) because he was the original inventor, knows how it operates, as well as what it needs to function in the first place. It's not that hard to figure out.
A being beyond time and space, even transcending DNA, that follows the same rules of biology as hairless apes who get laid usually just for the fun of it?

God is XY? Why would that be, just because you wish to think of yourself as like God?

When I create a car, or even a bug, is that just a tiny version of me? If not, why would humans be a tiny version of God?

Which supports Jack4jill's hypothesis. Or, as Jesus himself said "With God, all things are possible."

You mean like making the entire universe out of nothing? No power tools, Home Depot or anything?
The being that could do that, follows the same rules as a horny teenage girl who accidentally gets pregnant in the backseat of a car?

A being beyond time and space, even transcending DNA, that follows the same rules of biology as hairless apes who get laid usually just for the fun of it?

God is XY? Why would that be, just because you wish to think of yourself as like God?

When I create a car, or even a bug, is that just a tiny version of me? If not, why would humans be a tiny version of God?

If we were simply evolved from apes and nothing really all that special or unique as to who we are, why do we use fingerprints as a unique identifier to accurately determine the unique identity of each individual? Seems to me if He is the Creator and formed life to whatever He chose, that He has the ability to do something as unique as simply establishing and creating another life in a woman. Ironically, if liberals don't even acknowledge a life growing inside a woman as part of the biological stages of creating a baby, what qualifies them with engaging in this type of discussion? Seems to me, you need to have a solid grasp of the basics first.

If we were simply evolved from apes and nothing really all that special or unique as to who we are, why do we use fingerprints as a unique identifier to accurately determine the unique identity of each individual? Seems to me if He is the Creator and formed life to whatever He chose, that He has the ability to do something as unique as simply establishing and creating another life in a woman. Ironically, if liberals don't even acknowledge a life growing inside a woman as part of the biological stages of creating a baby, what qualifies them with engaging in this type of discussion? Seems to me, you need to have a solid grasp of the basics first.
We did not evolve from other primates, we have a common ancestor, for starters.

And if God could create a man from whole clothe, he did with Adam, why not Jesus? Was he just into virgins then? He'd lost his touch, forgotten how?

She wasn't a virgin BTW. She was nubile, marriageable, a young woman. Another mistranslated item.

We did not evolve from other primates, we have a common ancestor, for starters.

And if God could create a man from whole clothe, he did with Adam, why not Jesus? Was he just into virgins then? He'd lost his touch, forgotten how?

She wasn't a virgin BTW. She was nubile, marriageable, a young woman. Another mistranslated item.

According to the culture of the time, she was a virgin until Joseph, who paid an endowment for her, would become her husband. This is why he made the decision later to keep her and the knowledge of her conception in secret, rather than exposed for her to be stoned to death as it was customary. You are starting to venture in an area you know little about, as it helps to have a knowledge of customs, traditions and culture of the period in order to have a better grasp of biblical translation.

As for Jesus, God first mentioned of His plan for his arrival in Gensis 3:15. He could have completely started over, as was His original intent with the flood, but he spared the family of Noah who still was willing to follow after Him rather than succum to those aelf enticing pleasures otters in the world have sought to follow after. However, as He had said in Gensis 3:15 there would be a natural separation from those descendants who chose to follow after God, from those who only pursued after their own interests with no desire for God. it also states that Jesus would have power over the serpent (the tempter in the garden that lured Eve to the fruit), crushing his head and in turn the serpent would bruise His heel. This spoke of Jesus' spiritual dominance, as well as He would be born through a specific lineage, not just through anyone, but through the woman's seed - a lineage of believers. So this was fulfillment to what He spoke would happen.

Forum List

Back