Jesus: The First Transgender Man

"Just the headline should make those here nuts"

Not me, I just laughed at Huffpos latest buffoonery
Unless God is a simple creature like us, Jesus was XX, from Mary.

Is your God a simple biological creature?
You believe God can impregnate a woman but it can't be a male?

LOL
Why would a God have a gender? Is he a fish? A worm? A monkey?
All knowing are we?
Common sense. A being beyond time and space would follow the simple biological rules he created for beings that live, at best, 90 years in most cases and spend much of that time eating, sleeping, and using the toilet? Beings that can survive on exactly one planet and even much of that is off limits to them?

That's not much of a God.

Just the headline should make those here nuts but I really do want to know, when the science says we have more than two sexes, more than two genders, when even ancient Jews knew that, why do you reject the obvious, that there are Intersexed people, transgender people, those neither fully male or female but both? Why must it be black or white or you panic? You lash out in fear? What the hell is the actual problem here?

"The current flap in conservative Christian circles about bathroom access is a bit baffling. They shout about God not making mistakes, as if God only works in binaries and anything falling outside of black and white cannot be from him. But we don’t have a black and white God; creation is so full of color and variation that it’s incomprehensible how we Christians struggle to pare him down to the limited palette of our individual expectations.

The worst offenders are the Christian’s who claim to take the Bible literally. Of course they don’t actually do that; they impose their own filters on stories and phrases to fit their particular ideology. If they really did as they claim to do, they would quickly see that Jesus must be, by their own exegetical rules, the first transgender male."

You're actually an idiot in real life. You don't just play one on message boards, do you?

Dude this is too stupid to even deal with...but hilarious
Jesus being XX is a perfectly valid point of discussion.

In technical terms he was X0, just one X, from Mary.
Your evidence is ....?
Science. It's human biology.

An X from mommy, and an X or a Y from daddy.

Yes, that's obviously a problem that God can't solve, you've stumped him. You're quite the genius, well done

LOL
All knowing are we?

What's your hypothesis?
Relative to God?

I'm an agnostic.

Do you know what the bible is?

Not a science text.

It also says Jesus was the son of God the Father. Does God the Father have a Y chromosome?
So Airhead, you recognize that the bible is a book of faith yet demand the laws of biology be followed, even though there's no accounting for self pregnancies. You don't see how stupid that is huh?

You are one wacky dipstick. Where does the bible say anything about Jesus being transexual? A very small percent have some of both but it varies and isn't another gender, where did you get that idea from? Plus the issue isn't even about them, it's about people with a gender thinking they are another.

How can someone get so much wrong with so little? And why is this in politics?
He did wear dresses.

LOL
All knowing are we?
Common sense. A being beyond time and space would follow the simple biological rules he created for beings that live, at best, 90 years in most cases and spend much of that time eating, sleeping, and using the toilet? Beings that can survive on exactly one planet and even much of that is off limits to them?

That's not much of a political argument, yet here you are.

you recognize that the bible is a book of faith yet demand the laws of biology be followed, even though there's no accounting for self pregnancies.

So we're back to your belief that Jesus had a biological human father, which is not what your bible taught you.

you recognize that the bible is a book of faith yet demand the laws of biology be followed, even though there's no accounting for self pregnancies.

So we're back to your belief that Jesus had a biological human father, which is not what your bible taught you.
I'm not a believer. How many times are you going to trip over your dick in one thread?

It's a faith that you demand must follow science to be true and you see no problem there.

LOL

I'm not a believer.

You've stated your belief that Jesus had to have a Y chromosome, based on nothing quantifiable. That's called "faith."

I'm not a believer.

You've stated your belief that Jesus had to have a Y chromosome, based on nothing quantifiable. That's called "faith."
No I didn't, you're a retard. You can't even comprehend short posts.

Another tripandamiss.

There are not more than two sexes and the science doesn't say that there is.
The Six Most Common Karyotypes
The six biological karyotype sexes that do not result in death to the fetus are:

• X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
  • XX – Most common form of female
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births
When you consider that there are 7,000,000,000 alive on the planet, there are almost assuredly tens of millions of people who are not male or female. Many times, these people are unaware of their true sex. It’s interesting to note that everyone assumes that they, personally, are XY or XX. One study in Great Britain showed that 97 out of 100 people who were XYY had no idea. They thought they were a traditional male and had few signs otherwise.

Even today, we irrationally, and rather stupidly, think of someone as a “man” if they look masculine and as a “woman” if the look feminine. It’s entirely arbitrary and can lead to some significant misunderstandings of how the world actually works.
The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans

I'm not a believer.

No I didn't.

You just jumped in and defended the holy book of a faith you don't profess and got really upset at anything that contradicts it.

So, can you answer this: Do you believe Jesus had a Y chromosome?

Careful, now. If you say you know he did, you'll be asked for proof.

Then you'll flame out as usual, because you have none.

So we're back to belief. What do you believe?

There are not more than two sexes and the science doesn't say that there is.
The Six Most Common Karyotypes
The six biological karyotype sexes that do not result in death to the fetus are:

• X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
  • XX – Most common form of female
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births
When you consider that there are 7,000,000,000 alive on the planet, there are almost assuredly tens of millions of people who are not male or female. Many times, these people are unaware of their true sex. It’s interesting to note that everyone assumes that they, personally, are XY or XX. One study in Great Britain showed that 97 out of 100 people who were XYY had no idea. They thought they were a traditional male and had few signs otherwise.

Even today, we irrationally, and rather stupidly, think of someone as a “man” if they look masculine and as a “woman” if the look feminine. It’s entirely arbitrary and can lead to some significant misunderstandings of how the world actually works.
The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans
Biology lessons from an investor?

What's that have to do with politics though? Who's giving them a hard time? The issue is TRANSGENDERS and those that just think they are the opposite gender.

LOL
All knowing are we?

That's not much of a political argument, yet here you are.
Not looking at it from a political perspective. More as a scientific perspective and the complexity of molecular structure.

I'm not saying I don't believe in God, I've no definitive proof of the existence and have always been curious about our creation and continue to use science in finding the reason for our existence.

Forum List

Back