Jesus the first capitalist

Jesus had to ride into Jerauslem on a borrowed ass.

He was obviously at least not a very successful capitalist.

Jesus had to ride into Jerauslem on a borrowed ass.

He was obviously at least not a very successful capitalist.

Jesus was a Holy Communist!!!​

He wanted you to commit your soul to the Heavenly Government of God!!

Fight the Spirit!! Become an Atheist!!

Do not allow heaven to have all of you!!​

Propaganda using Jesus is common..
And it can be used against ideologies as well...

Last edited:
Yes, he is neither republican nor democrat (and I never said he was) but liberalism flies in the face of God so you would have to agree that God is 180 degrees opposite from liberalism. That is the intent of the OP.

This nation's politicians fly in the face of the Most High period. Dare I ask the question, do you believe that on can be a "christian" and be a liberal?

Again, it isn't a matter of what names man places on a set of political views. It is the political views that must be measured against the Biblical standard. So could one who believes in murdering babies be a Christian?

Could one who believes in teaching children that alternative life styles are okay be a Christian?

Could one who believes in weakening the family unit be a Christian?

Could one who believes in undermining the biblical moral framework of this country be a Christian?

Could one who believes in indoctrinating the minds of young children with the lie of evolution be a Christian?

Could one who believes in taking someone elses money and giving it to whom they see fit be a Christian?

Could one who believes in forcing healthcare on a group of people against their will be a Christian?

I'll let you answer these questions for yourself but as a hint, I could give you a scripture for each one of these and this is by no means an exhaustive list. These are just some of the questions I ask of any candidate and/or constituent regardless of political party.

So could one who believes in murdering babies be a Christian?
Infanticide is illegal so that's not an issue. And if you actually read the book that you claim to believe in you'd know it says nothing about the termination of pregnancy. All theories on that are based on assumptions. Right are wrong we shouldn't be making policy on assumptions rather than facts.

Could one who believes in teaching children that alternative life styles are okay be a Christian?

I believe in teaching children to read and write in public schools. If you want to teach children about life styles, Biblical or not teach them in your home. Your lifestyle is a personal endeavor, I govern myself according to the Law of Moses, not because the law of the land tells me to, but because I made a conscious decision to.

Could one who believes in weakening the family unit be a Christian?

The family unit is the business of the family and the individual. It should be kept that way. The government should have no role in the daily lives of citizens and determining their lifestyle.

Could one who believes in undermining the biblical moral framework of this country be a Christian?

The founding Fathers were largely secular humanists and masons.

Could one who believes in indoctrinating the minds of young children with the lie of evolution be a Christian?

It depends. There are Christians that believe in evolution. I personally don't but whatever.

Could one who believes in taking someone elses money and giving it to whom they see fit be a Christian?

Yahoshua paid taxes: Mark 12:17. What's your problem?

Could one who believes in forcing healthcare on a group of people against their will be a Christian?

Sure, I wouldn't agree with them, but they could be a christian.

I'll let you answer these questions for yourself but as a hint, I could give you a scripture for each one of these and this is by no means an exhaustive list. These are just some of the questions I ask of any candidate and/or constituent regardless of political party.

Boy, "Christians" are going to have a REALLY REALLY REALLY hard time coping with reality when Yahoshua actually does comes back. They're going to be so confused that it's hilarious. Thank God for the Bible.

Anyways...

Using the messiah for political purposes is shameful. So... boo you.

Actually, Uppie, the left use the 'what would Jesus do' constantly to 'justify' their moronic ideas. So, if it is fine for the left, it is equally fine for the right. In fact, God would expect us to.

And, the Light is right.

God gave us the poor to teach us lessons. We are supposed to care for them because we are good people, not because some asshole in DC tells us we have to because it's 'fair'. Life ain't fair. Live with it.

It's not fine for either.

Boy, "Christians" are going to have a REALLY REALLY REALLY hard time coping with reality when Yahoshua actually does comes back. They're going to be so confused that it's hilarious. Thank God for the Bible.

Anyways...

Actually, Uppie, the left use the 'what would Jesus do' constantly to 'justify' their moronic ideas. So, if it is fine for the left, it is equally fine for the right. In fact, God would expect us to.

And, the Light is right.

God gave us the poor to teach us lessons. We are supposed to care for them because we are good people, not because some asshole in DC tells us we have to because it's 'fair'. Life ain't fair. Live with it.

Of course it is. It not fine for either side to claim God or Jesus as their justification but religion (not faith) crosses into politics. And no one is going to stop either 'side' from claiming that Jesus would support their view. Of course, neither can possibly know the answer to the question 'what would Jesus do'.

But certain things are true.... like it is by helping others that we learn to treat people better. I have absolutely no objection the helping those less fortunate - in fact I do it happily - I object to someone taking what I have worked for and giving it to someone else. That isn't right. I give because I want to, I should not be forced to.

And, the Light is right.

Of course it is. It not fine for either side to claim God or Jesus as their justification but religion (not faith) crosses into politics. And no one is going to stop either 'side' from claiming that Jesus would support their view. Of course, neither can possibly know the answer to the question 'what would Jesus do'.

But certain things are true.... like it is by helping others that we learn to treat people better. I have absolutely no objection the helping those less fortunate - in fact I do it happily - I object to someone taking what I have worked for and giving it to someone else. That isn't right. I give because I want to, I should not be forced to.

Religion should really keep as far away from politics as possible and vice versa. I agree with you on your last sentiment, hence the importance of the secular state. I believe in charity and giving to the poor, because Yahoshua said do it. Should the state then become an agent of Yahoshua and force us all to give to the poor based on my faith and understanding of the Gospels? No. I think Yahoshua taught marriage between a man and a woman, but should that be forced on the people by the state? No. Should the government force my values that I draw from the Gospels on people period? No.

And, the Light is right.

And I bet the giving you do out of your heart brightens the lives and future of way more individuals than a heartless government could ever dream of.

yea... that whole "I am my brother's keeper" element to liberalism sure as hell flies in the face of christ's doctrine. Half the bible if full of wandering miracles conducted by jesus and you can't find one mention of being paid for these services. There was no percentage markup on freely gathered and distributed loaves and fishes. And, let's be honest, he made a pretty clear statement about the boundaries of business which had wove itself into the temple. Doesn't sound like a conservative to me at all. Hell, were he a conservative the message wouldn't have been about love and forgiveness so much as preemptive strikes at Rome for having crosses of mass destruction and rationalized excuses for telling widows and whores to go find a real job that pays more with bootstraps than, you know, the infamous quote about how difficult it is for a rich man to get into heaven.

sometimes I wish that shit were true so I could watch your faces as you stand at the back of my hell line and be flabbergasted that you were told that he doesn't know you.

ps, clearly you fucked up comprehending my point of posting the debtors portion of the lord's prayer.

A Moslem trying to explain the Bible.:lol::lol::rofl::lol::lol:

I'm not a muslim.

However, the day you feel like debating this using bible scripture is the day you'll see this atheist curb stomp your feeble comprehension of your own faith.

by all means...

:rofl:

Anyways...

And, the Light is right.

:Lol:

and this is what passes for christianity these days...

:rolleyes:

the bible TELLS you to care for your fellow man. end of story. None of this "because we're good people" shit. If jesus were alive today he'd laugh in your face and then depart from you.

I am speaking of Macro-evolution...:lol:

"Macro-evolution" is nothing more than the result of successive micro-evolutionary changes. It's as if you're denying the existence of dollars while acknowledging the existence of change. :rolleyes:

I am speaking of Macro-evolution...:lol:

"Macro-evolution" is nothing more than the result of successive micro-evolutionary changes. It's as if you're denying the existence of dollars while acknowledging the existence of change. :rolleyes:

No it isn't. I can "observe" both the dollar and the change. In fact I can hold both of them in my hand. And on second thought, that is a horrible example for your case because change is made out of metal and dollar bills are made out of paper. Four quarters may add up to one dollar but metal will never turn into paper.

And if you are looking to have your dollar bill example represent it in mathematics only then it is a fail again because unless, you observe all stages of evolution, it cannot be assumed to follow a linear function.

Anyways...

And, the Light is right.

the bible TELLS you to care for your fellow man. end of story. None of this "because we're good people" shit. If jesus were alive today he'd laugh in your face and then depart from you.

Jesus IS alive today! and the only people he will be laughing at are those who don't accept him into their hearts.

Yes, he does tell US to care for our fellow man, but that does not involve the government.

yea... that whole "I am my brother's keeper" element to liberalism sure as hell flies in the face of christ's doctrine. Half the bible if full of wandering miracles conducted by jesus and you can't find one mention of being paid for these services. There was no percentage markup on freely gathered and distributed loaves and fishes. And, let's be honest, he made a pretty clear statement about the boundaries of business which had wove itself into the temple. Doesn't sound like a conservative to me at all. Hell, were he a conservative the message wouldn't have been about love and forgiveness so much as preemptive strikes at Rome for having crosses of mass destruction and rationalized excuses for telling widows and whores to go find a real job that pays more with bootstraps than, you know, the infamous quote about how difficult it is for a rich man to get into heaven.

sometimes I wish that shit were true so I could watch your faces as you stand at the back of my hell line and be flabbergasted that you were told that he doesn't know you.

ps, clearly you fucked up comprehending my point of posting the debtors portion of the lord's prayer.

A Moslem trying to explain the Bible.:lol::lol::rofl::lol::lol:

I'm not a muslim.

However, the day you feel like debating this using bible scripture is the day you'll see this atheist curb stomp your feeble comprehension of your own faith.

by all means...

:rofl:

With that statement you already failed lol

so the best advise is to go play in the puddles shoie...
162_kid-jumping-in-puddles.gif

OOooopsie.:rofl:

Last edited:
Infanticide is illegal so that's not an issue. And if you actually read the book that you claim to believe in you'd know it says nothing about the termination of pregnancy. All theories on that are based on assumptions. Right are wrong we shouldn't be making policy on assumptions rather than facts.

Obama opposed the Born Alive Infant Protection Act claiming that he doesn't want to burden a mother.

As for abortion of unborn babies, you may want to take your Bible off the shelf, blow the dust off of it and read it once or twice. ;)

I believe in teaching children to read and write in public schools. If you want to teach children about life styles, Biblical or not teach them in your home. Your lifestyle is a personal endeavor, I govern myself according to the Law of Moses, not because the law of the land tells me to, but because I made a conscious decision to.

You sidestepped the question. The question was "Could one who believes in teaching children that alternative life styles are okay be a Christian?"

The family unit is the business of the family and the individual. It should be kept that way. The government should have no role in the daily lives of citizens and determining their lifestyle.

You keep sidestepping the questions... Again, "Could one who believes in weakening the family unit be a Christian? "

The founding Fathers were largely secular humanists and masons.

Not if you know your history.

It depends. There are Christians that believe in evolution. I personally don't but whatever.

First you say it depends, then you say it doesn't. Which one is it?

Again, my question wasn't should Christians pay their taxes. It was, "Could one who believes in taking someone elses money and giving it to whom they see fit be a Christian? " Primarily, committing class warfare.

So you don't believe that we were endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights? and that murder is okay just as long as it is for the better good of society?

No it isn't. I can "observe" both the dollar and the change. In fact I can hold both of them in my hand. And on second thought, that is a horrible example for your case because change is made out of metal and dollar bills are made out of paper. Four quarters may add up to one dollar but metal will never turn into paper.
Way to read too deeply into a simple example, capitano. :cuckoo:

"Macro-evolution" and "micro-evolution" are the same thing. If you acknowledge the existence of "micro-evolution" and acknowledge that an organism and its progeny can undergo successive "micro-evolutionary" changes, you acknowledge the existence of evolution in general.

Obama opposed the Born Alive Infant Protection Act claiming that he doesn't want to burden a mother.

As for abortion of unborn babies, you may want to take your Bible off the shelf, blow the dust off of it and read it once or twice. ;)

You sidestepped the question. The question was "Could one who believes in teaching children that alternative life styles are okay be a Christian?"

You keep sidestepping the questions... Again, "Could one who believes in weakening the family unit be a Christian? "

First you say it depends, then you say it doesn't. Which one is it?

Again, my question wasn't should Christians pay their taxes. It was, "Could one who believes in taking someone elses money and giving it to whom they see fit be a Christian? " Primarily, committing class warfare.

So you don't believe that we were endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights? and that murder is okay just as long as it is for the better good of society?

You may want to not be a pompous ass once and a while and realize that not everyone blindly follows what their preachers tell them verses mean and actually read the text. I make it a personal practice to read the scriptures and pray three times a day. How about you?

No you asked a silly question with the intent to support your own agenda. No, of course someone who believes in teaching children alternative lifestyles can't be a follower of the word. Same goes for the family unit. Can somebody be a christian and believe that the family unit and people's values are THEIR BUSINESS and should not be forced upon them by the US government? Yes.

History as in actual history, sure. History as in the history they teach you in Baptist Bible Class, then you really wouldn't know anything.
Masonic Foundations of the U.S.

If Yahoshua paid taxes, and taxes were levied even by the Most High himself during the days of early Israel, then yes I'd say taking reasonable amounts of money to pay for certain social programs is something that can be supported by christians. Class warfare or socialism? I wouldn't agree to it, I think socialism/Marxism is wrong and doesn't work, I believe in low taxes and small government, but I see no moral argument against it. It's a matter that isn't spoken of in the Bible because marxism, class warfare, and capitalism largely did not exist.

:lol::lol::lol: The bill creates a serious states rights and constitutional rights problem when it comes to the forced mandate. Do I think Yahoshua would want us to make this a moral issue? No. It's simply a civil rights issue. People have certain rights that we respect in this country, creator or not. Even with the absence of a creator I'd assume this to be the same. That's the point. I don't use Yahoshua to support my political views. I govern my life based on his word and this nation governs it's laws based on the constitution. Anyway... I'm not even going to address the "kill grandma" bullcrap, because it's not worth it.

And, the Light is right.

Jesus IS alive today! and the only people he will be laughing at are those who don't accept him into their hearts.

Yes, he does tell US to care for our fellow man, but that does not involve the government

Now you're getting it! I live by the standards of the Most High because it's a personal choice I made for my own salvation. It doesn't involve the government.

Good job! And you get an A+ for proving my point. We don't have to enforce morality through the government.

• Jesus healed the sick. (and he did it without having to pass a healthcare bill to do it, nor was a single drug administered)
So capitalism is the practice of medicine without a liscence, without the use of drugs, and without payment?

• Jesus was able to give his life for us because fortunately Mary didn't have an abortion to hide the unwanted child.
What does abortion have to do with capitalism? Also, please cite the verse that says she lamented her being with child.

• Jesus fed the poor on his own dime. (he didn't levy taxes on the disciples to feed them)
I was under the impression it was all free thanks to his divinity (read: he got it free from his daddy)

• Jesus told the rich man to give up his possessions (including his big screen TV and gulf stream jet) and follow him but did not force him to.
So he was the hippie guy who always asked if you'd like to check out the commune or buy some beads? I thought that was xotoxi?

• Jesus not only asked people to pay taxes but paid taxes himself... unlike Tim Geithner ($34,000), Tom Daschle ($140,000)
Where did the Gospels speak of him working and tithing?

• Jesus fed the poor with fish and wine. He didn't ask the government to do it for him.
Just his dad...

• GOD created the law of debt forgiveness every 7 years while Democrats raise the taxes every 7 years.
He also ordered several genocides, so I'm still not thinking I'm gonna vote for the guy.

• Gleaning was taken from the haves by the government and given to the have nots left by the haves for the have nots to do some work of their own and pick them up.
Sounds like welfare.

• Jesus said give the poor big screen TV's and lottery tickets take care of widows and orphans. (what the Church does out of the charity of ones heart)
Seriously.. are you high right now?

• GOD created "tithing" Abraham and Jacob gave a tenth of their belongings to the church.
The Church also being, in effect, a branch of the governing body- the State.

• Future kingdom (government) ruled by Jesus will be free from war (because Jesus will not listen to the plea of peace hippies and liberals to spare the evil people and will instead bomb the hell out of them and spare only the righteous),
Break off, mister tambourine man..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cBS9j-SgJQ]YouTube - The Byrds "Mr. Tambourine Man" on The Ed Sullivan Show[/ame]

Forum List

Back