Jesus the first capitalist

Jesus had to ride into Jerauslem on a borrowed ass.

He was obviously at least not a very successful capitalist.
Actually, I don't recall him ever asking the owner for permission first...

Thou shall not steal...

There's a verse that seems to prescribe a makeshift abortifacient (most likely causing miscarriage due to illness) if a man suspects his wife is cheating on him...

Actually, Uppie, the left use the 'what would Jesus do' constantly to 'justify' their moronic ideas. So, if it is fine for the left, it is equally fine for the right. In fact, God would expect us to.

And, the Light is right.

God gave us the poor to teach us lessons. We are supposed to care for them because we are good people, not because some asshole in DC tells us we have to because it's 'fair'. Life ain't fair. Live with it.

:Lol:

and this is what passes for christianity these days...

:rolleyes:

the bible TELLS you to care for your fellow man. end of story. None of this "because we're good people" shit. If jesus were alive today he'd laugh in your face and then depart from you.

Jesus IS alive today! and the only people he will be laughing at are those who don't accept him into their hearts.

Yes, he does tell US to care for our fellow man, but that does not involve the government.

god works in mysterious ways, dummy. if he chooses to use the gov then your asinine right wing opinion means exactly two things: jack and shit.

I assure you, with your take on empathy you'd better bring some hell gear to the afterlife.

A Moslem trying to explain the Bible.:lol::lol::rofl::lol::lol:

I'm not a muslim.

However, the day you feel like debating this using bible scripture is the day you'll see this atheist curb stomp your feeble comprehension of your own faith.

by all means...

:rofl:

With that statement you already failed lol

so the best advise is to go play in the puddles shoie...
162_kid-jumping-in-puddles.gif

OOooopsie.:rofl:

well, you'd like to think so at least. Like I said, ANYTIME you want to joust with scripture instead of being a giant pussy let me know. It's pretty obvious that I've just punked your ass.

:thup:

No it isn't. I can "observe" both the dollar and the change. In fact I can hold both of them in my hand. And on second thought, that is a horrible example for your case because change is made out of metal and dollar bills are made out of paper. Four quarters may add up to one dollar but metal will never turn into paper.
Way to read too deeply into a simple example, capitano. :cuckoo:

"Macro-evolution" and "micro-evolution" are the same thing. If you acknowledge the existence of "micro-evolution" and acknowledge that an organism and its progeny can undergo successive "micro-evolutionary" changes, you acknowledge the existence of evolution in general.

Sorry for letting science get in the way. Silly me.:lol:

I'm not a muslim.

However, the day you feel like debating this using bible scripture is the day you'll see this atheist curb stomp your feeble comprehension of your own faith.

by all means...

well, you'd like to think so at least. Like I said, ANYTIME you want to joust with scripture instead of being a giant pussy let me know. It's pretty obvious that I've just punked your ass.

That last puddle was a little too deep for you?:lol:

:Lol:

and this is what passes for christianity these days...

:rolleyes:

the bible TELLS you to care for your fellow man. end of story. None of this "because we're good people" shit. If jesus were alive today he'd laugh in your face and then depart from you.

Jesus IS alive today! and the only people he will be laughing at are those who don't accept him into their hearts.

Yes, he does tell US to care for our fellow man, but that does not involve the government.

god works in mysterious ways, dummy. if he chooses to use the gov then your asinine right wing opinion means exactly two things: jack and shit.

I assure you, with your take on empathy you'd better bring some hell gear to the afterlife.

I am sure the last person God will be listening to is Shogun. So why should I?

I see you are afraid to take me on using scripture... Can't say that I'm shocked really.

you are SURE, eh? Kinda like how those pharisees were SURE that they could stump jesus with the whole "what about the prostitute" scenario, eh?

go run back to your mommy, little boy. Your "faith" is about as impressive as bubble wrap.

I have a question

Where in the world did Jesus get loaves and fishes from?

Well let's see...:eusa_think:

In the beginning God...:eusa_think:

Oh yeah!:eusa_doh:

...created the heaven and the earth. -Genesis 1:1

I don't think the creator of the universe would have a hard time obtaining a few fish do you? ;)

From my reading of the Bible, the only way Jesus could be "the creator" is if Jesus was a schizophrenic.

Jesus makes reference to "the father" and "the holy spirit" as seperate entities. The concept of the Trinity is formed from an ancient Greco-Roman concept. Kind of like how the Greeks and Romans used to refer to notable people, like their rulers, as Gods.

Read the bible, and these inferences that Christ is god, in the understanding of what god was in the old Testament, is just not there.

You sidestepped the question. The question was "Could one who believes in teaching children that alternative life styles are okay be a Christian?"

No you asked a silly question with the intent to support your own agenda. No, of course someone who believes in teaching children alternative lifestyles can't be a follower of the word. Same goes for the family unit. Can somebody be a christian and believe that the family unit and people's values are THEIR BUSINESS and should not be forced upon them by the US government? Yes.

I rest my case.

judge%20gavel.gif

You sidestepped the question. The question was "Could one who believes in teaching children that alternative life styles are okay be a Christian?"

No you asked a silly question with the intent to support your own agenda. No, of course someone who believes in teaching children alternative lifestyles can't be a follower of the word. Same goes for the family unit. Can somebody be a christian and believe that the family unit and people's values are THEIR BUSINESS and should not be forced upon them by the US government? Yes.

I rest my case.

judge%20gavel.gif

Let he who is sinless cast the first stone, you stupid son of a bitch.

SOUND FAMILIAR?

you are SURE, eh? Kinda like how those pharisees were SURE that they could stump jesus with the whole "what about the prostitute" scenario, eh?

go run back to your mommy, little boy. Your "faith" is about as impressive as bubble wrap.

Yes, the pharisees tried to stump Jesus with a lot of things. That's why Jesus chose not to debate scripture with them. You cannot debate scripture with a fool. ;)

I see you are afraid to take me on using scripture... Can't say that I'm shocked really.

It is impossible to debate scripture with a fool like yourself because the fool is too foolish to know he lost.

I rest my case.

judge%20gavel.gif

Let he who is sinless cast the first stone, you stupid son of a bitch.

SOUND FAMILIAR?

yes it does.:lol:

Yes, the pharisees tried to stump Jesus with a lot of things. That's why Jesus chose not to debate scripture with them. You cannot debate scripture with a fool. ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

so THAT is why you think he gave the answer that he did, eh you dumb motherfucker?

BRAVO, pharisee christian, BRA-fucking-vo.

:clap2:

thanks for proving my point about your less than impressive comprehension of your own faith.

It is impossible to debate scripture with a fool like yourself because the fool is too foolish to know he lost.

So much for telling the disciples that he "brings a sword" via his message, eh you dumb son of a bitch? Since, you know, one simple cannot convey his message to anyone other than whose who already believe your version..

oh MAN this is fucking hilarious!

I have a question

Where in the world did Jesus get loaves and fishes from?

Well let's see...:eusa_think:

In the beginning God...:eusa_think:

Oh yeah!:eusa_doh:

...created the heaven and the earth. -Genesis 1:1

I don't think the creator of the universe would have a hard time obtaining a few fish do you? ;)

From my reading of the Bible, the only way Jesus could be "the creator" is if Jesus was a schizophrenic.

Jesus makes reference to "the father" and "the holy spirit" as seperate entities. The concept of the Trinity is formed from an ancient Greco-Roman concept. Kind of like how the Greeks and Romans used to refer to notable people, like their rulers, as Gods.

Read the bible, and these inferences that Christ is god, in the understanding of what god was in the old Testament, is just not there.

For the sake of my earlier comment to which you responded, let us put the trinity issue asside and assume that Jesus and God the Father are two separate entities. Could God the Father, creator of the universe, not supply Jesus the son of God, or you and me for that matter, with a few loaves of bread and a few fish? If he created all the fish of the sea do you really think that he couln't do it then?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

so THAT is why you think he gave the answer that he did, eh you dumb motherfucker?

BRAVO, pharisee christian, BRA-fucking-vo.

:clap2:

thanks for proving my point about your less than impressive comprehension of your own faith.

Remember, Sho, Jesus loves you. ;) He's offering you the gift of grace if you are willing to accept it. All you have to do is aknowledge that you are a sinner, realize that it is not your works but his that will save you and ask for him to come into your life.

Forum List

Back