Jesus led me to find this tonight for you

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
For the past couple of weeks or so - maybe longer - it's been heavy on my heart that something is going to happen soon. I really wasn't sure if it was perhaps some anxiety about the upcoming election or if it was the Lord impressing on me that something big is coming. I just know something is very wrong with our country. I'm sure many of you can sense that too.

While I was eating my dinner this past week, the Lord told me that hard times were coming. I got the impression He meant soon.

Well, tonight I thought about how the Lord will speak to people in dreams and I decided to google search Dreams about the month of August. I figured I would start there as that seems like soon to me...

The first you tube video I found was a man who had a dream which he posted in June I believe. I'll have to check it. Anyhow, he shared his dream and it definitely bore witness with my spirit although I believe the dream was symbolic about something that is going to happen 2 fold - one event happening shortly after the other...... the bigger event being the 2nd one.

What impressed me about this man was his humble spirit. It was unmistakable that this man knew the Lord intimately. This was a great blessing to me and I knew that Jesus had led me to find his video! I thank the Lord for His goodness.

I decided to look at his name and pull up his other videos! It turns out that this man has a ministry of encouraging the Believers! Glory to God! So I looked at all his video titles and he had one called a special message to a friend - something like that..so I listened to it. I'll have to get it and post it here. This was such a right now word for the body of Christ. I cannot tell you how wonderful it was hearing what he had been given by the Lord to share with others.

When you listen to the message I believe it is going to minister you. It's a very comforting word and I truly was blessed to hear it tonight. I want to share it with you because he said that others who hear it - it is for them too!

Now I also took note that he plays the guitar and sings! So does his wife. So first, I'm going to post this song for you all and you will see that this man definitely is having a wonderful walk with the Lord. His faith is strong and he is anointed to minister to others. I pray that this song will minister to you as it did to me.

This is the original video I found by him. It is a prophetic dream that he had about a Tsunami on June 3rd, 2016.

So you are saying Jesus distracted you from the series finale of Preacher, whereby the IMPOSTER god kept claiming himself the Alpha Omega, resurrection, bright morning star, while saying everyone was saved? Boy were they p'o'd when they discovered he was the imposter, sort of like some people we know.
Anyone miss their FAVORITE SONG playing at the end when they tore apart the church?
How about the building up of all that methane imploding at the end for all you scarab fans?

For the past couple of weeks or so - maybe longer - it's been heavy on my heart that something is going to happen soon. I really wasn't sure if it was perhaps some anxiety about the upcoming election or if it was the Lord impressing on me that something big is coming. I just know something is very wrong with our country. I'm sure many of you can sense that too.

While I was eating my dinner this past week, the Lord told me that hard times were coming. I got the impression He meant soon.

Well, tonight I thought about how the Lord will speak to people in dreams and I decided to google search Dreams about the month of August. I figured I would start there as that seems like soon to me...

The first you tube video I found was a man who had a dream which he posted in June I believe. I'll have to check it. Anyhow, he shared his dream and it definitely bore witness with my spirit although I believe the dream was symbolic about something that is going to happen 2 fold - one event happening shortly after the other...... the bigger event being the 2nd one.

What impressed me about this man was his humble spirit. It was unmistakable that this man knew the Lord intimately. This was a great blessing to me and I knew that Jesus had led me to find his video! I thank the Lord for His goodness.

I decided to look at his name and pull up his other videos! It turns out that this man has a ministry of encouraging the Believers! Glory to God! So I looked at all his video titles and he had one called a special message to a friend - something like that..so I listened to it. I'll have to get it and post it here. This was such a right now word for the body of Christ. I cannot tell you how wonderful it was hearing what he had been given by the Lord to share with others.

When you listen to the message I believe it is going to minister you. It's a very comforting word and I truly was blessed to hear it tonight. I want to share it with you because he said that others who hear it - it is for them too!

Now I also took note that he plays the guitar and sings! So does his wife. So first, I'm going to post this song for you all and you will see that this man definitely is having a wonderful walk with the Lord. His faith is strong and he is anointed to minister to others. I pray that this song will minister to you as it did to me.

I really wasn't sure if it was perhaps some anxiety about the upcoming election

to bad it wasn't yesterday to let you know ... it cant be that, November is a long ways off.

This is the original video I found by him. It is a prophetic dream that he had about a Tsunami on June 3rd, 2016.

Yesterday on the way home I could hear sirens in the distance but it was in the spirit. They did not sound like the type of sirens we have here.

This thread was from when husband felt earth quakes but there were none here. I felt one too a few days later but again there were none here. It felt like it was devastation so I hunted and found the information for the Madrid fault which prior to that I did not know existed. Next terrible earth quake was Haiti and then the earth quake that created tsunami that began the Fukushima melt down. Earthquake anyone?

We may feel this things in the spirit and they may happen in the earth somewhere else.

The world changes as the season ends. It does not all happen in one day or the land would be barren. Pray that people will come to their senses and the wars will end without more destruction of the people.
The End of The World Is Coming! Or Is It?

Granny says, "Dat's right - Jesus comin' back soon...

... so all dem lib'rals an' jihadis best repent...

... an' get right with the Lord."

Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled? And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you

Mark 13 King James 2000

Question: Why does one person's dream mean more than another's? I'm betting there were people that dreamed they had a steak at a nice restaurant recently.

Actually never mind. I think as an agnostic I'm going to start 'passing over' the Religion forum. I'm too 'tempted' to make light of things.

Question: Why does one person's dream mean more than another's? I'm betting there were people that dreamed they had a steak at a nice restaurant recently.

Actually never mind. I think as an agnostic I'm going to start 'passing over' the Religion forum. I'm too 'tempted' to make light of things.

LOL.... How is any rational person supposed to take the things that Jeremiah says seriously?

Poking fun at her hysterics is probably the nicest thing anyone could do for her.

LOL.... How is any rational person supposed to take the things that Jeremiah says seriously?

Poking fun at her hysterics is probably the nicest thing anyone could do for her.

It is a religion forum and people should be able to discuss their religion. That's all.

It is a religion forum and people should be able to discuss their religion. That's all.

Aren't ethics supposed to have something to do with things discussed here?

Are you feeling a little guilty about shooting fish in a barrel? Like you are being mean to some defenseless and innocent baby?

Don't fall for that. They would burn you alive at the stake without batting an eye if they could get away with it, just like in the good old days.

Think of how much human suffering is and has been caused because of people mindlessly perpetuating such laughable beliefs...

They should be the ones feeling guilty.

Last edited:

Are you feeling a little guilty about shooting fish in a barrel? Like you are being mean to some innocent child?

Don't. They would burn you at the stake without batting an eye if they could get away with it, just like in the good old days.

Think of how much human suffering is and has been caused because of people mindlessly perpetuating such laughable beliefs...

Just who is they?

Are you feeling a little guilty about shooting fish in a barrel? Like you are being mean to some innocent child?

Don't. They would burn you at the stake without batting an eye if they could get away with it, just like in the good old days.

Just who is they?

All of these fine devout believers who want to save your soul from hell, but would just as soon burn you at the stake for poking fun at their irrational beliefs.

"They" are the legion of those who have allowed "satan' to enter their minds to perpetuate falsehood.

Just who is they?

All of these fine devout believers who want to save your soul from hell, but would just as soon burn you at the stake for poking fun at their irrational beliefs.

"They" are the legion of those who have allowed "satan' to enter their minds to perpetuate falsehood.
I see. Thank you for the explanation.

We should ask ourselves: what is the fruit in that person's life? Is there true humility or false humility? Are they a true follower of Jesus Christ? Are they lifting up the Name of Jesus Christ or are they lifting up themselves?

Jesus said this:

And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. John 12:32

When the Lord is lifted up we are drawn to Him. When man is lifted up we are repelled. This man is not drawing attention to himself but to Jesus Christ.

I'm looking for whether or not what they are saying is confirmed in my spirit by the Holy Spirit.

Newton, I would have to say that 99.9% of what I've heard out there is people prophesying out of the imaginations of their own mind. The false prophets in Jeremiah's day would talk about their dreams.... The Lord sent His servant Jeremiah to warn the people, judgment is coming, repent but they refused to listen. They didn't want to hear about the coming destruction, they despised Jeremiah, they preferred the smooth words of the false prophets (they were plentiful) that echoed all is well....all is well..... yet all was not well and God had not spoken through them.

It is written:
Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord. I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed. How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart; Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal. The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord. Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
Jeremiah 23:24-29

You see, Newton, the words of the false prophets were chaff and when the judgment of God fell, the chaff was burnt up. Their words did not stand but Jeremiah's Message did stand because the Lord had spoken through him.

The most important thing we must be able to confirm is this:
Is there Scripture in the Holy Bible to confirm the content of the message?

I know this by knowing what the Scriptures say and by the inner witness of the Holy Spirit because it draws me closer to Jesus Christ and strengthens my faith in God.

The man spoke of a mighty wind surrounding him, he was not harmed, he had no fear. This is the protection of the Lord which surrounds the righteous.

Clearly judgment is coming and those who are abiding in Jesus Christ shall not be touched by it. This is confirmed in Psalm 91.

There are only two Believers that I have known of (in my life time) that God has confirmed to me were His Prophets. Dumitru Duduman (who is in heaven now), and his grandson, Michael Boldea Jr..

When I listened to the man's dream about the Tsunami the Lord reminded me of a dream given to Mike Boldea Jr. some years ago. Notice that the 1st thing had already happened and the focus is on the second and third events which happen very closely together. I'll get it for you and others here who would like to read it.

October 15, 2004

This is the message God gave Michael Boldea through a dream while he was in North Carolina. Michael asked for a confirmation of this message and asked God simply to give him the dream again if it was from him. The next night he had the same dream.

America had many chances to repent and individually some people are still repenting and asking the Lord into their heart. We praise God for this. However, since 911 we can see many in America have disregarded the warnings from God and efforts have been made across this land to allow gay marriage, remove references of God from landmarks and buildings, and even the pledge of allegience. America is on a collision course with judgement and this is why the watchman are blowing the trumpet.

Michael has spent 18 years travelling across America 12 with his grandfather, Dumitru Duduman, warning, sharing from the word of God, and speaking only what God shows him. May God give us all ears to hear this message.

(Hand Of Help Ministries)

THE EAGLE AND THE SERPENTS
(The Angel said, "this has been revealed to you, that you may know, the first bite has been, the second is yet to come, and the third will be its destruction.")

Psalm 34:7-8, "The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, and delivers them. Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him! Oh, fear the Lord, you His saints! There is no want to those who fear Him."

Upon my return to the United States in late August, I had a very vivid and troubling dream. I shared it with the staff here in Wisconsin, and with a few other brothers, but continued to pray and seek direction from God as to whether or not I should include it in the newsletter.

At the staff's urging, and feeling a release from the Lord, I have included this dream in this issue of the newsletter.

I dreamt I was walking through a sparsely wooded forest, and suddenly my attention was drawn to an eagle flying high above the tree line. It was a beautiful sight to behold as the eagle rode the thermals, flying in slow lazy arks across the blue sky. I began to quicken my pace, and keep up with the eagle's flight, all the while keeping an eye on it, noticing that it was slowly descending toward the earth. I followed it for a long time, its descend not being sudden but very gradual.

Finally I came upon a small clearing, where there were no trees, just some bushes on the edges of the green grass. The eagle landed in the clearing, and began to look around not seeming to notice me.

As I began to wonder what the relevance of this was, a man dressed in white, hands clasped in front of him, appeared beside me, and said, "Be patient, in due time you will see the purpose."

I was silent as I watched the eagle, and was beginning to grow somewhat impatient, when suddenly, it seemed out of nowhere, a brown snake lunged at the eagle, and bit down on its left wing. The snake's strike was very quick and very precise. The eagle reacted without delay, clawing and pecking at the snake cutting deep wounds in its underbelly, trying to defend itself and ward off the serpent. Just as it seemed the eagle was winning the battle, and the serpent was retreating, another serpent appeared, red and black diagonal stripes covering its body, and without hesitation struck out at the eagle's right wing, biting down, and refusing to release. After a momentary tug of war the serpent tore off flesh and feathers, leaving a large wound on the eagle's right wing. The second bite was much worse than the first, and for an instant the eagle was stunned. Then a serpent much larger than the previous two, made up of many colors, slithered toward the eagle, opened its jaws, and lunged, taking the whole of the eagle's head in its mouth before biting down.

The serpents retreated and the man who had been standing beside me, walked to the eagle, knelt down, picked it up, and held it in his cupped hands. The look of grief on his face was beyond any I have seen in my life. Just seeing the look on the man's face broke your heart.

The man continued to look down at the eagle, and with a pained voice said, "The true tragedy, is that at any moment it could have sought the safety of the above, it could have soared toward the heavens and would have found its protection. This has been revealed to you, that you may know, the first bite has been, the second is yet to come, and the third will be its destruction."

I watched for a long time as the man held the eagle in the palms of his hands, the pained expression never leaving his features. I was too stunned to speak, or ask any questions, what I had seen having seemed so real. The feeling followed me into my waking hours as well, and each time I closed my eyes I saw the entire scene play before my eyes throughout the day.

One thing that I feel I need to share with you is that the second bite seemed to come from an unexpected place. Although I have my own opinion concerning this, I choose to keep it to myself, because expounding on personal opinion is a dangerous thing when it comes to things that God reveals.

I was hesitant in sharing this dream, because I know some will perceive it as a reason to fear. It is not a reason to fear, but a reason to be stirred, and emboldened for the kingdom of God. The reality, is that these are the times we are living in, and I for one am thankful to God for his forewarnings, knowing that His children will never be unaware of what the future holds. All I can do is urge you to be watchful, and diligent in your prayers to the Father. This nation, today, is more in need of prayer on its behalf than at any time in its history. It is the prayers of His children that compels God to relent, and tarry. Stand in the gap, you are precious in the eyes of God, and He hears your heartfelt supplications.

Joel 2:12-14, "Now, therefore, says the Lord, turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning. So rend your heart, and not your garments; Return to the Lord your God for He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness; and He relents from doing harm."

With love in Christ,

Michael Boldea Jr.

The Eagle and the Serpents

Scripture which confirms dreams and visions given by God:

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Acts 2:17

When the Holy Spirit was poured out at Pentecost, the prophesy of Joel was fulfilled:

It is written:
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joel 2:28

Forum List

Back