Jesus And The Hidden Contradictions Of The Gospels

You are a very stupid man.

From the beginning, the existing metaphor for the word of God was manna from heaven.

"The word became flesh" just means that "bread from heaven" became "the flesh of Jesus", a new metaphor for teaching from God, the food of angels.
Incorrect. Jesus was very clear that he wanted us to gnaw and chomp His flesh like an animal. They were shocked and disgusted by His words. They gave Jesus ample opportunity to tone down His claim. But instead of toning it down He ratcheted it up.

"unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Son of Man you have no life in you."

"unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Son of Man you have no life in you."

Correct.

Life is the promise for fulfilling the laws demands. The flesh of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, is the revelation, the teaching, that the words of the law are figurative, the subjects hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. The blood of Jesus is the way that Jesus fulfilled the laws demands in light of this revelation that he received from God.

To eat the flesh of Jesus is to receive this teaching from God. To drink his blood is to conform to the law in the same exact way that Jesus did.

Life is in the blood, in the doing. You don't even know that this is what Jesus taught is the only way to eternal life . Consequently there can be no life in you. You only love and practice deceit, wanker.

You may be a dedicated actor and lying fraud, but, just not a very good one.

"he wanted us to gnaw and chomp His flesh like an animal" (Ding 3:14)

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Correct.

Life is the promise for fulfilling the laws demands. The flesh of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, is the revelation, the teaching, that the words of the law are figurative, the subjects hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. The blood of Jesus is the way that Jesus fulfilled the laws demands in light of this revelation that he received from God.

To eat the flesh of Jesus is to receive this teaching from God. To drink his blood is to conform to the law in the same exact way that Jesus did.

Life is in the blood, in the doing. You don't even know that this is what Jesus taught is the only way to eternal life . Consequently there can be no life in you. You only love and practice deceit, wanker.

You may be a dedicated actor and lying fraud, but, just not a very good one.

"he wanted us to gnaw and chomp His flesh like an animal" (Ding 3:14)

:auiqs.jpg:
Incorrect. The Jews he told it to were just as confused about it as you are.

The Jews then disputed among themselves, saying, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?” So Jesus said to them, “Very truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day; (1) for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me.”

John 6:51-57

Incorrect. The Jews he told it to were just as confused about it as you are.

The Jews then disputed among themselves, saying, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?” So Jesus said to them, “Very truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day; (1) for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me.”

John 6:51-57

First of all "The Jews" who could not stomach Jesus saying "eat my flesh" without hearing his rational explanation were right to walk away based on just that because it sounded insane.

But after Jesus says 'eat my flesh' in John 6:51-57 he makes it clear to the disciples who did remain that flesh was a metaphor for "words that are both spirit and life", (teaching) John 6:63, and the disciples confirmed their belief in this explanation, John 6:68, "Lord, to whom shall we go? Your words are words of eternal life. We have faith and know that you are the Holy One of God."

As I have said before, everything that Jesus made know he had drawn from what Moses and the prophets taught and everything that I have made known I have drawn from what Jesus taught.

"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare. Come, listen, and hear me, that your soul may live.

Last edited:
In the Gospel of John Jesus says 'eat my flesh' etc. and made it clear to the disciples who remained that flesh was a metaphor for "words that are both spirit and life", John 6:63, and the disciples confirmed their belief in this explanation, John 6:68, "Lord, to whom shall we go? Your words are words of eternal life. We have faith and know that you are the Holy One of God."

As I have said before, everything that Jesus made know he had drawn from what Moses and the prophets taught and everything that I have made known I have drawn from what Jesus taught.

"Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen carefully to me, and eat what is good, and you will delight in the richest of fare."
Actually Jesus made it clear when he said, "My flesh is true food and my blood is true drink.

When John the Baptist saw Jesus coming toward him, he announced, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world” (Jn 1:29).

The apostle Paul explained, “Our paschal lamb, Christ, has been sacrificed” (1 Cor 5:7).

Isaiah speaks of the Servant of the Lord who was led like a lamb to the slaughter (Is 53:7). He is the just one who had done nothing wrong (Is 53:9). The Lord laid upon him the guilt of us all (Is 53:6). He was pierced for our sins and crushed for our iniquities (Is 53:5). He surrendered himself to death and justified the many (see Is 53:11,12).

Jesus is the fulfillment of Isaiah’s prophecy. Jesus, the lamb, had done nothing wrong, yet the Father laid upon his Son the guilt of us all, and Jesus surrendered himself to death on the Cross to wash away our sins. It is by the blood of the Lamb that our sins are washed away, and we are saved.

Damn. It really must suck being you..

Enjoy!
Your ridiculous misinterpretation doesn't stand up in the context of the crucifixion. I'm not sure how you could have missed it when the whole damn New Testament is about it. It is through the crucifixion of Christ that the body and blood of Christ makes sense. And it's where your ridiculous misinterpretation doesn't make sense.

Your ridiculous misinterpretation doesn't stand up in the context of the crucifixion. I'm not sure how you could have missed it when the whole damn New Testament is about it. It is through the crucifixion of Christ that the body and blood of Christ makes sense. And it's where your ridiculous misinterpretation doesn't make sense.
Crucification was a common firm of execution those days. It wasn't invented just for that loud mouth prophet you worship.

Your silly Jesus was not a son of God nor was he from a virgin. This body and blood bullshit is ridiculously absurd if you think it was factual. It has no meaning to rational human beings but to delusional godbotherers like you, anything is possible.

This feels like two Hogwart's cosplayers arguing over which spell they should use to make that cute 10th grade boy like them.

When John the Baptist saw Jesus coming toward him, he announced, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world” (Jn 1:29).
Sin is disobedience to the Law. The only way to expiate sin,the only way that Jesus could take away sin is by teaching in words and demonstrating with action the right way to comply with the laws demands that fulfills the promise of life freeing people from the death associated with sin.

Tell me one thing your matzo god ever taught you, one word that it ever said.

Damn....No wonder Jesus said, "Eat this".

Crucification was a common firm of execution those days. It wasn't invented just for that loud mouth prophet you worship.

Your silly Jesus was not a son of God nor was he from a virgin. This body and blood bullshit is ridiculously absurd if you think it was factual. It has no meaning to rational human beings but to delusional godbotherers like you, anything is possible.
You know even less that the other guy.

Sin is disobedience to the Law. The only way to expiate sin,the only way that Jesus could take away sin is by teaching in words and demonstrating with action the right way to comply with the laws demands that fulfills the promise of life freeing people from the death associated with sin.

Tell me one thing your matzo god ever taught you, one word that it ever said.

Damn....No wonder Jesus said, "Eat this".
Again... the body and blood of Christ only makes sense through the crucifixion. Not sure how you could have missed that theme as it is the reason the New Testament was written.

Jesus' shedding of his blood to take away the sins of the world is a core Christian belief. So when Jesus said my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink he wasn't speaking metaphorically. Jesus is the fulfillment of Isaiah’s prophecy. Jesus surrendered himself to death on the Cross to wash away our sins. It is by the blood of the Lamb that our sins are washed away, and we are saved. It's why John the Baptist said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world”

Forum List

Back