Im a member of St.Michaels Sword

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales

I donate monthly 7 dollars. That is not much.

Dear Sir:

You are a member of St. Michael's Sword! Thank you. your donation will come out on the 5th of each month.

But I must caution you not to send your personal credit card information via email. Next time, please call US 888-317-5571 if you are able to speak English with our customer service.

God bless you.

In Jesus and Mary,

Lisa

Sheva (7) dollars, too funny!
It's ok when you are supporting an info & news outlet with that membership, but when it's angel channelling web sites, those are scams.
Anyone claiming channeling Michael, Melchizedek, and Metatron as 3 seperate entities is not channeling anything, so they are purposely lying or have a dissociative disorder. Melchizedek is a term meaning messenger or king of righteousness and Metatron means mediator, both roles and terms not names for the same person termed top messenger.

Doesn't matter how Christian organizations raise money, bigots and pedophiles and other deviants will snivel and wet themselves over it.

Interesting to note, because the web site author might have missed it, is that the first debate is on Michaelemas.
Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) I think decided on that date, not the parties involved.
And so the battle begins! :salute:

Sheva (7) dollars, too funny!
It's ok when you are supporting an info & news outlet with that membership, but when it's angel channelling web sites, those are scams.
Anyone claiming channeling Michael, Melchizedek, and Metatron as 3 seperate entities is not channeling anything, so they are purposely lying or have a dissociative disorder. Melchizedek is a term meaning messenger or king of righteousness and Metatron means mediator, both roles and terms not names for the same person termed top messenger.
Remember they claim G-d As a three part diety so why is this not surprising CONsidering the source....But the Sheva 7 dollars is icing on the cake...

Doesn't matter how Christian organizations raise money, bigots and pedophiles and other deviants will snivel and wet themselves over it.
Brave Catholic Ladies in Delaware: “We Need Men” to Lead
right up your alley, sicko ...
1599097277260.png

Forum List

Back