Jesus - A Jew, Prophet of Islam, Deity to Christians

Your schtick is getting old Huggy, no one cares what you think. I'll pray for you tho. :)

Ya ..right! Thats why I have over 40,000 views on just one of my threads... Dream a little dream for me..fuckwit.

people go to see freak shows, too.

most people don't think it's because they admire the lizard boy and the bearded lady.

go figure

So wutz ur point ODELLO? The question was interest..not content. Have I ever claimed my shit was anything but roadkill and nonsense?

I'm just here to have fun and spread the love.:lol::lol:

Maybe because you and your kind are stupid and dangerous. I prefer to trust mine and my species survival on our best intelligence.......not on your idiotic faith in invisible entities and other voodoo. Rapture is not an exit strategy. I may not have all the answers but I sure as skippy can come up with a better plan than the one you morons believe in. Frankly I would have no problem if you kept your "faith" to yourselves..but you don't. You seem to have somehow aquired this odd concept that you are "in charge" of our future visa vie your imaginary friend. You are wrong in that assumtion and as I stated earlier ...it is offensive and dangerous.

Thankfullly, our survival isn't based on your best intelligence.

Our survival has been guarenteed with the Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Everyone's survival. You're included. Someday you will acknowledge that.

Maybe because you and your kind are stupid and dangerous. I prefer to trust mine and my species survival on our best intelligence.......not on your idiotic faith in invisible entities and other voodoo. Rapture is not an exit strategy. I may not have all the answers but I sure as skippy can come up with a better plan than the one you morons believe in. Frankly I would have no problem if you kept your "faith" to yourselves..but you don't. You seem to have somehow aquired this odd concept that you are "in charge" of our future visa vie your imaginary friend. You are wrong in that assumtion and as I stated earlier ...it is offensive and dangerous.

Thankfullly, our survival isn't based on your best intelligence.

Our survival has been guarenteed with the Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Everyone's survival. You're included. Someday you will acknowledge that.

WHAT??? your god is a stalker and won't be satisfied until I am among his victims?.. That's reasuuring!:eek::eek::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well........considering that Abraham's wife Sarah had a servant from Egypt who was Hagar that bore Abraham his first son (who was Ishmael). When there was a bit of strife in the tribe (Hagar was trying to take over Sarah's position), Sarah told Abraham that Ishamael and Hagar had to leave, and they were kicked out of the tribe.

Interestingly enough, Hagar was an Egyptian princess. When they were kicked out, according to Islam, Hagar went over to a bush to pray, out of sight of Ishmael.

Why?

I personally think that because Hagar had gotten kicked out of Abraham's tribe, she wasn't necessarily praying to the God of Abraham but rather some Egyptian diety, otherwise, why would she hide herself from her son when she was praying?

Probably because she knew that Ishmael would stop her, as Ishmael would have known the difference just as Abraham did, and Hagar was probably pissed at getting kicked out, so I don't think she would use anything from Abraham's religion.

I do not believe that Allah is the same as HaShem either, and I'm a Taoist that studies Judaic and Christian theology, as well as have investigated a bit of Islam.

Haajar was one of Firaun's slaves; Her father was the King of Maghreb and had been killed by Firaun. Her father was also a descendant of the prophet Salih (AS). The claim that she was Firaun's daughter makes no sense at all. Why, after all, would a wealthy and powerful monarch sell his own daughter into slavery? The strife between Haajar and Sarah after Haajar gave birth to Isma'il (AS) led God to command Ibrahim (AS) to take her and Isma'il to Faran, near Makkah and the Ka'aba. This was also a test of Ibrahim's faith. Any person who worships a single all-powerful God worships Allah (SWT). Islam should only be studied by those with open minds.

Last edited:
Well........considering that Abraham's wife Sarah had a servant from Egypt who was Hagar that bore Abraham his first son (who was Ishmael). When there was a bit of strife in the tribe (Hagar was trying to take over Sarah's position), Sarah told Abraham that Ishamael and Hagar had to leave, and they were kicked out of the tribe.

Interestingly enough, Hagar was an Egyptian princess. When they were kicked out, according to Islam, Hagar went over to a bush to pray, out of sight of Ishmael.

Why?

I personally think that because Hagar had gotten kicked out of Abraham's tribe, she wasn't necessarily praying to the God of Abraham but rather some Egyptian diety, otherwise, why would she hide herself from her son when she was praying?

Probably because she knew that Ishmael would stop her, as Ishmael would have known the difference just as Abraham did, and Hagar was probably pissed at getting kicked out, so I don't think she would use anything from Abraham's religion.

I do not believe that Allah is the same as HaShem either, and I'm a Taoist that studies Judaic and Christian theology, as well as have investigated a bit of Islam.

Haajar was one of Firaun's slaves; Her father was the King of Maghreb and had been killed by Firaun. Her father was also a descendant of the prophet Salih (AS). The claim that she was Firaun's daughter makes no sense at all. Why, after all, would a wealthy and powerful monarch sell his own daughter into slavery? The strife between Haajar and Sarah after Haajar gave birth to Isma'il (AS) led God to command Ibrahim (AS) to take her and Isma'il to Faran, near Makkah and the Ka'aba. This was also a test of Ibrahim's faith. Any person who worships a single all-powerful God worships Allah (SWT). Islam should only be studied by those with open minds.

She wasn't sold, she was given to Sarah as her handmaiden. Why? Because when Abraham and Sarah were traveling through Egypt, they were taken captive. Abraham said that Sarah was his sister, because if he'd said that she was his wife, they would have killed him and taken her.

Because they thought Sarah was Abraham's sister, the king tried to woo her with a dowry and by treating Abraham as an honored guest. When God came to the king in his dreams and told him that he'd be sinning by marrying the wife of another man, and would pay with his life, he released both of them and gave them gifts of slaves and riches.

Hagar was designated to be Sarah's handmaiden.

She wasn't sold, she was given to Sarah as her handmaiden. Why? Because when Abraham and Sarah were traveling through Egypt, they were taken captive. Abraham said that Sarah was his sister, because if he'd said that she was his wife, they would have killed him and taken her.

Because they thought Sarah was Abraham's sister, the king tried to woo her with a dowry and by treating Abraham as an honored guest. When God came to the king in his dreams and told him that he'd be sinning by marrying the wife of another man, and would pay with his life, he released both of them and gave them gifts of slaves and riches.

The Jewish account of events would have us believe that a king willingly gave his daughter away as a slave to complete strangers. You'll forgive me if I'm unable to see how that's the least bit plausible.

The Jewish account of events would have us believe that a king willingly gave his daughter away as a slave to complete strangers. You'll forgive me if I'm unable to see how that's the least bit plausible.

Wrong. Abraham and Sarah stayed there for a while. And, the reason that he did that is because it was a custom of the time, you know........having your family live with another as a symbol of truce.

Wrong. Abraham and Sarah stayed there for a while.
The narrative in Genesis makes no mention of how long they remained in Egypt. Regardless, they were wanderers who came to Egypt to escape famine, not people of international importance or friends of Firaun.

And, the reason that he did that is because it was a custom of the time, you know........having your family live with another as a symbol of truce.
In servitude? I doubt it. Can you point to contemporary examples?

Contemporary, no. Biblical, yes.

Remember all the marriages of Solomon? The reason that he had so many wives is because each one of them was a treaty with a different tribe.

Contemporary, no. Biblical, yes.
Contemporary as in contemporaneous, not modern. Sorry for not being clear.

Remember all the marriages of Solomon? The reason that he had so many wives is because each one of them was a treaty with a different tribe.
That's something else entirely. A tribal leader sending his daughter off to marry royalty (thereby improving the status of his tribe) is not at all like a powerful ruler giving his daughter to wanderers as a servant-girl.

When I pointed out that Jesus is an important religious figure to both Islam and Christianity, the Christians become outraged.

ROFL... Well they're fairly foolish Christians... Why would a Christian become outraged over the rant of someone who is obviously being influenced by evil?

When I pointed out that the Old Testament, written in Hebrew and Aramaic, is almost completely Jewish. And since Jesus was supposedly Jewish, why do Christians get upset when it's mentioned that religious figure is also a prophet of Islam?

I have serious doubts that your recollections are accurate; as it's a rare Christian that doesn't fully understand that the old testament is written by and focuses upon the Jewish people... OKA: Semites... The Composition of which would include many of those presently worshipping the false religion of Islam.

Seems to me that you're building a nastly little strawdog here... which again is fairly typical of the deciever.

Get thee behind me Satan... In the name of Jesus Christ...

The reason the king gave them to Abraham is because God came to the king in his dreams and told him that if he married Sarah, he would be killed for his sin.

It scared him enough that he sent Abraham and Sarah away with servants and treasure.

That I understand, but giving his own daughter away doesn't fit into the equation as it would represent an unimaginably enormous sacrifice and was not specifically ordered by God. It seems more logical to conclude that she was the daughter of a foreign, slain king.

When I pointed out that Jesus is an important religious figure to both Islam and Christianity, the Christians become outraged.

ROFL... Well they're fairly foolish Christians... Why would a Christian become outraged over the rant of someone who is obviously being influenced by evil?

Don't you have some neg-reppers to hunt down, Pubeless? :lol:

That I understand, but giving his own daughter away doesn't fit into the equation as it would represent an unimaginably enormous sacrifice and was not specifically ordered by God. It seems more logical to conclude that she was the daughter of a foreign, slain king.

Makes sense if you look at her as a spy. Why do I say this? Because of the way she tried to overtake Sarah's place in the tribe when she had Ishmael.

And yes, there are rumors in the stories that she may have been one.

Makes sense if you look at her as a spy. Why do I say this? Because of the way she tried to overtake Sarah's place in the tribe when she had Ishmael.

And yes, there are rumors in the stories that she may have been one.

:lol:

What silly nonsense. That doesn't have any basis in Jewish scripture, much less historical fact.

Ya ..right! Thats why I have over 40,000 views on just one of my threads... Dream a little dream for me..fuckwit.

Why would you think a view count is indicative of anything? As I said, you've said the same things ad nauseum more times than I care to count. Why are you so insecure that you have to attack others for their beliefs? Maybe that's a question you need to ponder.

Tell ya what, Huggy, why don't we count the number of posts that you've made attacking people of faith or the faith itself and then we'll count the number of times that any known christian (for example, me) on this board (outside of one in particular, The Bass) have initiated threads or made posts trying to 'convert' or 'force' their views on anyone on here. What do you think the result of that little experiment would be? I'm guessing that we would find the most unprovoked 'attacks' regarding religion or faith on anyone coming from you and 'your kind', not the other way around. Most posts by Christians on here are in defense of comments made by you and 'your kind', not the other way around.

Secondly, why would I think that I am in charge of your future? That's an outright fallacy. Why don't you at least try to be honest when attacking that which you have no understanding of. No one is in charge of your life but you, to say otherwise makes you look ridiculous. I also don't see how you are any less 'dangerous' than I am seeing as how you obviously have strong feelings regarding religion and I would guess if left up to you, you would most certainly push your views on anyone that you could. Your quoted post above perfectly describes who you are, congratulations on such a thorough self analysis. :lol:

Only the stupid ones.

I'm curious why that is.

See above.

FYI, I was punched out by a Marine who took umbrage with me when I pointed out the Jesus was a JEW!

Seriously this idiot didn't KNOW that!

He thought I was insulting Jesus, since calling anybody a Jew, was, in his tiny little WASP world POV, akin to calling Jesus something EVIL.

A few of his fellow fundamentalist Christians set him straight, and he later apologised for coldcocking me.

Strangely enough, immediately after that, his shot record disappeared.

Apparently a few of my fellow Corpsman didn't take kindly to the fact that he'd sandbagged a fellow corpsman.

I eventually got his records refound so he didn't have to undergo having his shots redone.

The guy was stupid as post, but he was one of MY Marines, and I didn't take kindly to my fellow corpsmen fucking with people that were my responsiblity.

Forum List

Back