Jessie Watters... Kicking ass and taking names (of dainty liberals)...

Jessie is going to own the Mass Media some day... He's good... Sharp as a razor blade and likes to bitchslap small 'l' liberals around just for kicks and giggles...

/——/ The link only showed the start of the conversation. What happened next?

Fox News is totally devoid of patriotic Americans.

Everyone at fox is patriotic .... But only to Israel.

What fox did with the election should have chased off all non leftist viewers with IQ over 2.

Fox News is totally devoid of patriotic Americans.

Tucker Carlson is not a patriot? Coulda fooled me. :smoke:

Do you believe tucker when tucker tells you he is a Christian, not a Jew?

Tucker's coverage of the election should have ended his viewership entirely.

Carlson is a big big patriot.... Of Israel.

I don't get Fox nor do I care what religion TC is. What the hell does that matter?

Give me an example.

It is an issue of integrity and credibility. Tucker Carlson claim he is Catholic. If he is not really a Catholic, then he is a LIAR...

Tucker never gave Rudy Giuliani the time of day. Tucker literally was Chris cuomo the whole week. According to tucker, there was no election fraud, and no discussing election fraud allowed on his show....

Now, this issue of Rupert Murdoch ordering his "news" network to call AZ for Biden way early ....

The "news" in theory should have some form of standardized method of calling races on election night.

That method should not be

Rupert "I predict biden wins in a landslide" Murdoch

Butting in and ordering it....

I don't get Fox nor do I care what religion TC is. What the hell does that matter?

Give me an example.

It is an issue of integrity and credibility. Tucker Carlson claim he is Catholic. If he is not really a Catholic, then he is a LIAR...

Tucker never gave Rudy Giuliani the time of day. Tucker literally was Chris cuomo the whole week. According to tucker, there was no election fraud, and no discussing election fraud allowed on his show....

Now, this issue of Rupert Murdoch ordering his "news" network to call AZ for Biden way early ....

The "news" in theory should have some form of standardized method of calling races on election night.

That method should not be

Rupert "I predict biden wins in a landslide" Murdoch

Butting in and ordering it....

FOUR THINGS:
  1. OK. Maybe Tucker doesn't like Rudy. That's not a crime.
  2. Tucker's religion is his business.
  3. Tucker doesn't report the news-- his is an editorial, opinion piece. Tucker has his opinion.
  4. The rest, I'd have to see and hear the video, which you didn't provide.

Maybe tucker was for traitor Joe because tucker is a fraud of a Christian and a republican.

But you do not care about truth or America, which is why you like tucker....

Tucker censored the truth of the election to help traitor Joe steal it.

Forum List

Back