Jesse Jackson demands laws that force white business to stay in black cities.

So, does he want to force black businesses to stay in the ghetto or are they allowed to be safe and profitable?

What black businesses.? Blacks can't read or count or even tell time. They play sports and sell drugs.
OMG, stay off our side.

With what is acceptable to many within the wastelands that are being talked about..Well, speed shooter isn't sadly very far off. Not saying all blacks but there's a damn good reason they won't build in those areas.
This is the predictable result of the hardcore Left's commitment to isolating them from society, constantly lowering standards, constantly lowering expectations, constantly making excuses and deflecting for any bad behaviors.

Don't forget that now THREE GENERATIONS of American Blacks have been raised in that environment. Skin color is irrelevant - anyone who has had this culture forced on them for multiple generations would be under-performing.

They deserve much better. A fucking American tragedy.

Last edited:
So, does he want to force black businesses to stay in the ghetto or are they allowed to be safe and profitable?

What black businesses.? Blacks can't read or count or even tell time. They play sports and sell drugs.
OMG, stay off our side.

With what is acceptable to many within the wastelands that are being talked about..Well, speed shooter isn't sadly very far off. Not saying all blacks but there's a damn good reason they won't build in those areas.

Whenever we get to the point we're judging people by the color of their skin, not the content of their character, we need to check ourselves. Superficiality is the playbook of the Left, seeing skin deep and categorizing people based on surface appearances. By every measure, racism is deeply rooted on the Left. Conservatives see people, individuals, each endowed with talent, nobility, and incalculable potential. I'm not going to let racists camouflage themselves among us, like many on this forum do, Steve Garret, Politichic, etc, and blur the distinction between between us and the bigoted Left. I will sound the alarm every time I see it.

The federal government has no such authority. Neither do the States..

Beg to differ.

They have standing armies to force that kind of thing.

Are you fucking kidding?.....is it your claim that..now let us get this straight before I require a straight jacket due to uncontrollable laughter....
At the behest of all people, Jesse Jackson.. He cajoles the Congress to pass a bill that mandates ONLY white owned businesses if located in a "black" neighborhood( whatever that might be) are in effect subservient to the neighborhood and by law cannot relocate to another location outside the "black" neighborhood...
And as an added measure, the law also suspends posse comitatis so that the government can at its discretion send in federal troops to enforce this law and if necessary make arrests to compel the business owner to comply..
Ok, cue the fucking laugh track....

So blacks can burn them down and loot them. Fuck blacks as long as they have that attitude.

Matthew is a faggot who eats peanuts out of shit. Fuck him as long as he does that shit.

See what I did? It was almost as good as yours

the handsupdontshoot crowd didnt target only white business

they targeted any business that had things they wanted like cigs booze shoes spinners

which they planned to do no matter what the GJ recommended

The looters come from other cities and don't care if the people they rob are black or white. They get their free stuff and the mess they leave behind is someone else's problem.

I see parallels to South Africa with the white farmers. In the 90s they took over 5000 farms and redistributed them to the black locals. After awhile 4500 farms went out of business because they did mot know how to manage the farms and the subsequent starvation and poverty happened. The government there actually started to lease back the farms to the white farmers because once a power house economy they struggled. But still spread the blame to the white farmers and the locals started to kill and rape them. As long as there were white farmers there was people to blame.

Blacks can't run the farms or maintain the infrastructure or even run a govt. Throughout the world nearly all blacks are illiterate and need the white man to take care of them. When blacks take over a country, it's back to the stone age.

This is the predictable result of the hardcore Left's commitment to isolating them from society, constantly lowering standards, constantly lowering expectations, constantly making excuses and deflecting for any bad behaviors.

All part of the democrat strategy. Turn blacks into welfare slaves and you get their vote forever. Worked perfectly. Now they're doing the same with hispanics.

If having a business in a black neighborhood was a rewarding experience, financially and mentally, then they would have no reason to leave. If a business wants to leave that environment, then its only because the people in that environment are awful to be around. Change the culture in a positive direction and you will reap the rewards of having a positive culture. Ha ve a shitty culture and no one will want to be around you. Its really pretty simple.

If having a business in a black neighborhood was a rewarding experience, financially and mentally, then they would have no reason to leave. If a business wants to leave that environment, then its only because the people in that environment are awful to be around. Change the culture in a positive direction and you will reap the rewards of having a positive culture. Ha ve a shitty culture and no one will want to be around you. Its really pretty simple.

Which explains why so many jobs went to china?

Is this report real?

So far, I've only found two sources for it.

Kinda answers your question doesnt it?
Except that is not the case. LA times also has reported this asinine statement as pointed out by MAC:
Is this report real?

So far, I've only found two sources for it.

I can't believe that even an old, experienced race-baiter and race-card player like Jesse would be dumb enough to suggest such a thing.

Somebody please tell me this is a hoax and that Mister Rainbow Brite didn't really say this.
Holy crap, I assumed it was blogger bullshit too, but here it is in the LA Times, a little over half way down:

Selma 50 years after march remains a city divided - LA Times

Pretty surprising. What an insult.

He said it and he meant it.

No, cheap labor, a complete lack of labor law and zero environmental regulations explain why so many jobs went to China. But you know that so why are you trying to disparage a point with a completely nonsensical comparison. It is almost like you are alluding that there is only a single driver for relocation. That would be asinine.

I see parallels to South Africa with the white farmers. In the 90s they took over 5000 farms and redistributed them to the black locals. After awhile 4500 farms went out of business because they did mot know how to manage the farms and the subsequent starvation and poverty happened. The government there actually started to lease back the farms to the white farmers because once a power house economy they struggled. But still spread the blame to the white farmers and the locals started to kill and rape them. As long as there were white farmers there was people to blame.

Blacks can't run the farms or maintain the infrastructure or even run a govt. Throughout the world nearly all blacks are illiterate and need the white man to take care of them. When blacks take over a country, it's back to the stone age.

I was not saying that, what I was saying that there are parallels about the misinformation that african government does to misinform and keep down the population as the us government does. If you read the article the white farmers are highly educated the throughout European agriculture schools. No one could adequately farm without the information and knowledge that the farmers had. It's one thing to be just a farm laborer quite another to manage the whole farm.

No, cheap labor, a complete lack of labor law and zero environmental regulations explain why so many jobs went to China. But you know that so why are you trying to disparage a point with a completely nonsensical comparison. It is almost like you are alluding that there is only a single driver for relocation. That would be asinine.

Oh because I thought it was all about rewarding experiences and other feel good shit like that.

Really its about money...black areas tend to have less money SHOCKER! So they have less to spend...Whhaaaaa? And guess what else? When those places have less money amongst the citizens infrastructure isnt maintained....I just knocked your socks off didnt I?

I was not saying that, what I was saying that there are parallels about the misinformation that african government does to misinform and keep down the population as the us government does. If you read the article the white farmers are highly educated the throughout European agriculture schools. No one could adequately farm without the information and knowledge that the farmers had. It's one thing to be just a farm laborer quite another to manage the whole farm.
And that redistributing wealth does not work. There is a historic precedence that shows this over and over gain. The best way to attain success is to earn it by ones own work. Jesse Jackson and His ilk took a lesson from the African government, and continue to push this false message when anyone can see it creates more problems then solves. It shamefully that they thought at the time that South Africa was a success when it actually left the country in disarray. They probably still think it was a success. But they keep at it to maintain their own power base the same as the African government does.

Oh because I thought it was all about rewarding experiences and other feel good shit like that.

Really its about money...black areas tend to have less money SHOCKER! So they have less to spend...Whhaaaaa? And guess what else? When those places have less money amongst the citizens infrastructure isnt maintained....I just knocked your socks off didnt I?
Not really. You are still remaining as ignorant as possible.

Do you really think that the day to day operations and heartache do not matter to small business persons? You realize those are the people that leave - NOT major companies. Ill bet the Wal-Mart sticks around but the Am-Pm gets out of doge.

The poverty is immaterial - there is money EVERYWHERE. That poor areas have plenty of cash that they spend on small business. Accessing it is not always worth the effort though.

Do you really think that an area that has almost no competition because the businesses have moved away do not have profit potential?

I know, it did not knock your socks off because you refuse to actually think about anything beyond your preconceived notions.

I wonder why you abandoned the china angle...

the handsupdontshoot crowd didnt target only white business

they targeted any business that had things they wanted like cigs booze shoes spinners

which they planned to do no matter what the GJ recommended

The looters come from other cities and don't care if the people they rob are black or white. They get their free stuff and the mess they leave behind is someone else's problem.

it looked like that was an excuse

naw plenty of folks from Ferguson took to the streets

to help step daddy burn this bitch down

Michael Brown s stepfather at rally Burn this bitch down - CNN.com

Not really. You are still remaining as ignorant as possible.

Do you really think that the day to day operations and heartache do not matter to small business persons? You realize those are the people that leave - NOT major companies. Ill bet the Wal-Mart sticks around but the Am-Pm gets out of doge.

The poverty is immaterial - there is money EVERYWHERE. That poor areas have plenty of cash that they spend on small business. Accessing it is not always worth the effort though.

Do you really think that an area that has almost no competition because the businesses have moved away do not have profit potential?

I know, it did not knock your socks off because you refuse to actually think about anything beyond your preconceived notions.

I wonder why you abandoned the china angle...

Feel free to point out what specifically I got wrong. I'm not interested in people who just scream you're wrong then talk about something else.

Thanks

Forum List

Back