Jesse Jackson demands laws that force white business to stay in black cities.

Is this report real?

So far, I've only found two sources for it.

I can't believe that even an old, experienced race-baiter and race-card player like Jesse would be dumb enough to suggest such a thing.

Somebody please tell me this is a hoax and that Mister Rainbow Brite didn't really say this.
He did suggest that "suburbs are racist" in that "white people" move away from cities to avoid taxes and of course get away from black people....
Jackson suggested that suburban residents be compelled to pay taxes to nearby cities because it is the fault of suburban dwellers that cities are in decay...
Idiot Jackson forgets that middle class an upper class blacks also have moved to the suburbs.

LoL..******* live in section 8 housing what the hell do they know about taxes other than they want whitey to stick around and pay em so they dont have to.

Years ago when I was still living in the NY Metro area there were several stories regarding Korean owned businesses in predominantly black and Hispanic neighborhoods in new York City. Black leaders complained that not only were blacks being allegedly shut out of the marketplace, they also accused Korean owned banks of providing favorable loan rates black leaders allege were unavailable at other banks.
Black leaders also accused the Koreans of not hiring workers from the neighborhood. Of course the problem with that is these businesses were family owned and rarely if ever hired workers that were not family.

Is this report real?

I can't believe that even an old, experienced race-baiter and race-card player like Jesse would be dumb enough to suggest such a thing.

Somebody please tell me this is a hoax and that Mister Rainbow Brite didn't really say this.
He did suggest that "suburbs are racist" in that "white people" move away from cities to avoid taxes and of course get away from black people....
Jackson suggested that suburban residents be compelled to pay taxes to nearby cities because it is the fault of suburban dwellers that cities are in decay...
Idiot Jackson forgets that middle class an upper class blacks also have moved to the suburbs.
The silly bugger has finally given next-gen Black Leadership their cue to make their move... time to put this embarrassment out to pasture.

1. Jesse Jackson demands laws that force white business to stay in black cities.

It appears that the Reverend hasn't heard of

the 13th amendment

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

Even jesse knows that white means prosperity and black means poverty.

Rundown cities Just don t allow businesses to leave

march 9 2015
Jackson then nodded and referred to the all-black make-up of Selma’s political leadership as a major change from 1965 – but one that didn’t go far enough.

“People assume there is a correlation between political power and economic power. But a black power structure – mayor, city, council, police force – is not enough. You change the political power, and the white business owners just move outside the city. So you have power over a doughnut hole. We need help to climb out of the doughnut hole.”

His suggestion?

The Los Angeles Times reported that he recommended a plan for the government to step in and devise regulations so that these businesses couldn’t lawfully relocate.

“It’s the only way,” he said, the newspaper reported.

why not

once the SC ruled that it is ok

to force folks to purchase a product from a private corporation

or face negative consequences from the government

anything will fly

I do not care about race because it is BS. Right is right and wrong is wrong for all people; for everyone. What I care about is a hypocrite named Jessie Jackson. His concerns are selective.

Is this because the businesses burned out in Ferguson aren't reopening?
Would you? Who in their right mind would continue to operate a business there?

the handsupdontshoot crowd didnt target only white business

they targeted any business that had things they wanted like cigs booze shoes spinners

which they planned to do no matter what the GJ recommended

I see parallels to South Africa with the white farmers. In the 90s they took over 5000 farms and redistributed them to the black locals. After awhile 4500 farms went out of business because they did mot know how to manage the farms and the subsequent starvation and poverty happened. The government there actually started to lease back the farms to the white farmers because once a power house economy they struggled. But still spread the blame to the white farmers and the locals started to kill and rape them. As long as there were white farmers there was people to blame.

It's sad to see kind of the same thing in communities in the USA although not to this scale. But the premise is the same, differ blame. The farmers in Africa started with nothing grew a economy then had it taken away and built it back up only to be targeted again. This and they were the minorities but prospered. Although not as much, now affirmative action in South Africa states that 80% have to be black.

Reading about South Africa was pretty interesting.
White South African - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

http://www.genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf

South Africa s White Farmers Under Siege

Is this report real?

Holy crap, I assumed it was blogger bullshit too, but here it is in the LA Times, a little over half way down:

Selma 50 years after march remains a city divided - LA Times

Pretty surprising. What an insult.

It would take nothing short of a fascist government to keep those businesses in those waste lands. No sane person is going to invest just to watch it be robbed, looted and burnt down. If Jesse gave a single damn he'd work on the attitude towards the businesses within the black community.

So, does he want to force black businesses to stay in the ghetto or are they allowed to be safe and profitable?

What black businesses.? Blacks can't read or count or even tell time. They play sports and sell drugs.
OMG, stay off our side.

With what is acceptable to many within the wastelands that are being talked about..Well, speed shooter isn't sadly very far off. Not saying all blacks but there's a damn good reason they won't build in those areas.

Forum List

Back