Jerusalem Gay Pride: Six stabbed 'by ultra-Orthodox Jew'

Israelis should move the venue of the annual gay pride parade to Tel-Aviv. It's as simple as that.

Because homosexuality is offensive?

Because it's WRONG

Being homosexual is wrong?

How so?

Yes, it is wrong. Read Leviticus 18:22

Please don't quote Leviticus...
Quote the New testament.
Leviticus has eternal but also societal laws that ere timely.. people will argue them...

Please don't quote anything from the bible...

As a spiritual, open minded person I am very happy to live without the need to follow the fictitious, mythological writings created to control the masses...

If god created man... Did she also not create homosexuals? Just asking...

Because homosexuality is offensive?

Because it's WRONG

How so?

Quote the New testament.
Leviticus has eternal but also societal laws that ere timely.. people will argue them...

As a spiritual, open minded person I am very happy to live without the need to follow the fictitious, mythological writings created to control the masses...

No one cares how you are happy to live.

You are responding to a discussion about Jewish people, living in Israel, with Jewish views, based on Jewish faith.

Their laws, and their religious beliefs are absolutely central to this entire discussion. They don't give crap what you think about their religious views. And nor should they.

To a Jewish person under the Jewish faith Leviticus 18:33 is fundamental to their entire belief system.

Israel, the country, officially recognizes five faiths, all of which are Abrahamic religions... and all five, every single one, says very clearly the homosexuality is evil, immoral, and sinful. (not to mention repulsive, disgusting, abhorrent, revolting, vomit inducing.........)

And no, G-d did not 'create' homosexuals. He created humans, which sinned and rejected G-d divine nature, which resulted in homosexuality.

Now if you want to go make up your own pagan 'spirituality'... that's fine. Do whatever you want. But if you are going to live in Israel among people of orthodox faith, be prepared to follow the rules or suffer consequences.

Of course better to be in Israel, than in Arabia, or Egypt, or Iran. There you'd be stoned to death publicly.

Quote from Andylusion:
Of course better to be in Israel, than in Arabia, or Egypt, or Iran. There you'd be stoned to death publicly
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORLY?

Link?

Because it's WRONG

How so?

Quote the New testament.

You are responding to a discussion about Jewish people, living in Israel, with Jewish views, based on Jewish faith.

Their laws, and their religious beliefs are absolutely central to this entire discussion. They don't give crap what you think about their religious views. And nor should they.

To a Jewish person under the Jewish faith Leviticus 18:33 is fundamental to their entire belief system.

Israel, the country, officially recognizes five faiths, all of which are Abrahamic religions... and all five, every single one, says very clearly the homosexuality is evil, immoral, and sinful. (not to mention repulsive, disgusting, abhorrent, revolting, vomit inducing.........)

And no, G-d did not 'create' homosexuals. He created humans, which sinned and rejected G-d divine nature, which resulted in homosexuality.

Now if you want to go make up your own pagan 'spirituality'... that's fine. Do whatever you want. But if you are going to live in Israel among people of orthodox faith, be prepared to follow the rules or suffer consequences.

Of course better to be in Israel, than in Arabia, or Egypt, or Iran. There you'd be stoned to death publicly.

But I believe that in Israel's Declaration of Independence it says discrimination based on sexual orientation isn't allowed, or something to that effect.

BTW, what are the 5 official faiths of Israel?

How so?

Quote the New testament.

But I believe that in Israel's Declaration of Independence it says discrimination based on sexual orientation isn't allowed, or something to that effect.

The 5 faith's?

1. Marxism
2. Marxism
3. Marxism
4.Marxism.
5. Marxism

"Some call it Marxism — I call it Judaism." (The American Bulletin, Rabbi S. Wise, May 5, 1935).

Quote from Andylusion:
Of course better to be in Israel, than in Arabia, or Egypt, or Iran. There you'd be stoned to death publicly
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORLY?

Link?

Common knowledge.

I only post this for a little balance...

In a recent thread a poster suggested that it was the Muslims who were intolerant and went to far as to say that Muslims would be killing gays, almost for 'fun'... At least that was implied...

I find these kinds of attack filled with belligerent hatred from whoever carries out the attack...

It's not JUST a Muslim problem a some would have it!

Jerusalem Gay Pride Six stabbed by ultra-Orthodox Jew - BBC News

Interestingly enough----the person who did the stabbing-----is from the specific jews that are "anti-Zionist"-------as close to "MUSLIM" as jews get. I bet
you did not know that fact. I am often amused at how LITTLE islamo Nazis like you know about anything.

In a recent thread a poster suggested that it was the Muslims who were intolerant and went to far as to say that Muslims would be killing gays, almost for 'fun'... At least that was implied...

I find these kinds of attack filled with belligerent hatred from whoever carries out the attack...

Interestingly enough----the person who did the stabbing-----is from the specific jews that are "anti-Zionist"-------as close to "MUSLIM" as jews get. I bet
you did not know that fact. I am often amused at how LITTLE islamo Nazis like you know about anything.

What an odd comment...

I am fully aware of who/what the perpetrator is...

Does it have any bearing on the topic?

Not really... You comment is simply to attack Muslims by connecting the attacker to "anti-zionist" and "Muslims"... Quite a poor attempt you made too...

I am ALWAYS amused at how zionists love to slip into name calling when they are struggling with a debate and work incredibly hard to link everything back to Muslims and fail each time...

How so?

Quote the New testament.

A quote from the link below...

"Israel is one of the most progressive countries in the world in terms of recognizing differences based on sexual orientation. Israeli law forbids discrimination based on sexual orientation.

In 2006, Israel hosted "Love Without Borders: WorldPride," a weeklong event organized by LGBT activists from around the world. In 2012, Israel's largest city, Tel Avi,v was named the World's Best Gay City by participants in an international competition. The Israeli city garnered a whopping 43 percent of votes in the online survey, ranking it far above other, more famous places such as New York City, Sydney and San Francisco.

By contrast, homosexuals are not protected in Arab and Muslim states, and they are often imprisoned and sometimes executed. In the Palestinian Authority, sodomy carries a jail term of three to 10 years"

Israel s Liberal Democracy Jewish Virtual Library

What an odd comment...

I am fully aware of who/what the perpetrator is...

Does it have any bearing on the topic?

Not really... You comment is simply to attack Muslims by connecting the attacker to "anti-zionist" and "Muslims"... Quite a poor attempt you made too...

I am ALWAYS amused at how zionists love to slip into name calling when they are struggling with a debate and work incredibly hard to link everything back to Muslims and fail each time...

my comment was entirely GERMANE to the situation-----you and your fellow islamo Nazis ADULATE the JOOOS that are anti Zionists as do muslims, in
general. This one nut has altered that love affair?

Quote the New testament.

The 5 faith's?

1. Marxism
2. Marxism
3. Marxism
4.Marxism.
5. Marxism

"Some call it Marxism — I call it Judaism." (The American Bulletin, Rabbi S. Wise, May 5, 1935).

Marxism is an economic theory-----it describes a fair and even distribution of wealth. It does not describe a genocidal totalitarian system to which it was
transformed in the hands of evil shit like you and pol pot and stalin-----and the rest of the gentiles who attempted to shove it forcibly down the throats of hundreds
of millions

Quote the New testament.

The 5 faith's?

1. Marxism
2. Marxism
3. Marxism
4.Marxism.
5. Marxism

Marxism is an economic theory-----it describes a fair and even distribution of wealth. It does not describe a genocidal totalitarian system to which it was
transformed in the hands of evil shit like you and pol pot and stalin-----and the rest of the gentiles who attempted to shove it forcibly down the throats of hundreds
of millions

You're denying 90% of world jewry are marxists?

WHAT A BIG SURPRISE !!!

Color me SHOCKED, rosie.

The 5 faith's?

1. Marxism
2. Marxism
3. Marxism
4.Marxism.
5. Marxism

of millions

You're denying 90% of world jewry are marxists?

WHAT A BIG SURPRISE !!!

Color me SHOCKED, rosie.

depends on what you call "MARXIST" Based on the criteria used by
your fellow Nazis------Jesus was Marxist. ----in fact even a bit more Marxist
than the majority of jews. There is no question that concepts of fair distribution
of wealth and social welfare is built into Judaism-------it is part and parcel of
Talmudic law and described social custom. Some people consider
welfare for the starving to be something like TOTALITARIAN COMMUNISM---
stalinesque and pol potesque

Quote from Andylusion:

ORLY?

Link?

Common knowledge.

Of course it is common knowledge, but Bobby was too busy washing his white robe and pointed hat to pay attention to what was happening in the Middle East. Amazing how these anti-Semitic conspiracy-driven cockroaches come out of the woodwork. Blabbermouth Bobby hasn't even been on the USMessageBoard for two weeks and look at the huge number of posts he has generated -- over a thousand.

Quote from Andylusion:

ORLY?

Link?

Common knowledge.

Of course it is common knowledge, but Bobby was too busy washing his white robe and pointed hat to pay attention to what was happening in the Middle East. Amazing how these anti-Semitic conspiracy-driven cockroaches come out of the woodwork. Blabbermouth Bobby hasn't even been on the USMessageBoard for two weeks and look at the huge number of posts he has generated -- over a thousand.

I am a survivor of Oswiecim. Please watch what you say to me or about me to others.

Quote from Andylusion:

ORLY?

Link?

Common knowledge.

Moonglow posted 4,000 times this past month.

Your point being?

Actually according to the Torah those parading would be stoned , would they not. So one could make the argument this orthodox Jew was only following the law of his God ,the Jewish God.

The Israel gov is saying the land belongs to them , according to the same God, and they are killing for it, so what is the deal.

Should we lock all of Israel up. Both are using the Jewish scriptures to back up what they have done. Should not Israel pay for its war crimes?

I am sure that if they could stone them properly, they would.

Since the police would stop the stoning before the poor rump-rangers died, they moved up to the next best option.... which succeeded.

Honestly, I can't blame them. Seriously, how dumb do you have to be, to go to one of the hottest orthodox religious places in the entire world... and then parade around one of the most atrocious acts possible right under their nose.... and not think they will react?

Does the mental failure at understanding how body parts work, also cause retardation of basic 'cause and effect' thinking?

Forest Gump would have more common sense than these people.

If someone walked down Harlem, with a sign saying "Black people prove ape-to-man evolution" and he got shot.... would you be all that surprised?

That's how I view this. How idiotic do you have to be.

I agree with you that the parade should not take place in Jerusalem-------tel aviv would be a better choice--------but-----what to do? even the pope is getting
friendly with the homo scene. -----it's the TIMES ---------the idea will-------melt into the fabric of ---------humanity

Why should the parade not take place in Jerusalem?

One reason is lots of religious people hang out around Jerusalem and lots of them are offended by homosexuality. Also ---lots of muslim terrorists hang out there----and the naturei karta often act like filthy muslim terrorists. -----their enclave is nearby. The stabbing event was a disaster waiting to happen. From the POV of jewish law-----it is actually illegal to keep people out of Jerusalem ----afterall-----jewish law is not anything like the STENCH of shariah----but were I able to control the situation----I would keep both homosexual demonstrations and muslim scum out of the city

I agree with you. They should have kept the parade in Tel Aviv as was originally held. There are loads of Muslims down in Irvine, CA, and I would never want to see the parade changed from West Hollywood to Irvine. It's like "in your face" to people whose religious beliefs don't go along with this.

Quote from Andylusion:

ORLY?

Link?

Common knowledge.

I am a survivor of Oswiecim. Please watch what you say to me or about me to others.

Then I suggest you find another someplace else to post if everyone has to be careful what they say about big mouth bigotted you.

Forum List

Back