Jerusalem Cult leader gets 26 years in prison for horrific abuses of his 6 wives

The system seems to work in Israel. I wonder when Muslem men will be prosecuted for stoning women to death in less civilized countries.

Cult leaders typically seem to be men and they usually seem to have multiple, loyal, brainwashed, abused wives at heel - and not infrequently, they are underaged. Very sad. Glad he was brought to justice :)

Cult leaders all share one trait, and that is there ability to reel in and brainwash weak, feeble minded people.

The first person that comes to my mind is David Koresh

Ya...I forgot about him. I remember though, all the uproar over the Moonies. I'm not sure if "feeble minded" is apt...but vulnerable. People who are already damaged perhaps and easily drawn in and brainwashed.

Cult leader gets 26 years in prison for horrific abuses of his 6 wives

The man, whose name is under court gag order, has been convicted on 18 counts involving rape, sexual abuse, humiliation, electrocution, imprisonment and starvation of his six wives and 17 children . According to his Judges, He grotesquely exploited principles of loyalty.

138200263481087036a_b.jpg

"Three Jerusalem District Court Judges on Thursday sentenced a cult leader with six wives and dozens of children to 26 years in prison on 18 counts of sexual offenses, including rape, sodomy, indecent sexual acts, violence, imprisonment in slave-like conditions and abuse of women and children. The court also ordered the man, identified only as D., to provide his victims with compensation of 100,000 shekels each.The judges also sentenced D.'s assistant to six years in prison, after he was convicted on three charges involving indecent acts and rape, because he participated in the acts of punishing the victims. However, the judges said the assistant never made his own decisions and essentially stood at the beck and call of D. and his fanatical whims."

"D. presided over a humiliating system of punishment that he referred to as "judgment," during which he would punish his wives and children for "impermissible thoughts" by raping them or perpetrating other sexual offenses against them, electrocuting them with a stun gun, whipping them with an electric cable, imprisoning them nude in utility closets, forcibly separating the women from their children and starving them. He ordered one of his wives to dress like a prostitute and stand in the street next to prostitutes. He also engaged in group sex, in which one of his step-daughters took part."

Israel Hayom | Cult leader gets 26 years in prison for horrific abuses of his 6 wives

And the Zionist Regime still withholds the identity of this Jewish religious man.

D., 58, whose name is subject to a court-issued gag-order, is a member of the Breslov ultra-Orthodox sect and is reported to have seen himself as the successor to one of the sect's leaders. He had 6 wives and 17 children and lived with all of them at the same time, in secluded apartments in Jerusalem, Tiberias and Tel Aviv.
We know it is not a usual occurrence for a Jew to have six wives and then even to abuse them. However, it is a usual occurrence in the Muslim world for a man to have up to four wives (some Muslims in Africa even have more and then we know about muta, that temporary marriage) and then to abuse them also. Can you give us some articles about the prison sentences these men got in the Muslim world for abusing their wives? So for all the few articles you bring up against the Jews, there are so many incidents of this in the Muslim world. The big question here is did you slaughter a sheep for the current Muslim holiday or did you have a slaughtered sheep delivered by FedEx on dry ice?

I honestly don't like women who accept marriages like these....even when Arabs do it. With the exception of the past...this was common among tribes in the middle eastern region. But, today it just doesn't seem right.

This is a situation where women have been brainwashed, one of the articles says the women he married were mostly divorcees, I do not think it is a traditional marriage in any religion. And I think the story was uncovered when a stepdaughter was reporting sexual abuse to third parties.

Traditional marriages in religions are like Caleb's daughter marrying her first cousin, a story I was just reading in my bible study, from the Book of Judges in The Old Testament. Judges 1:11-14

Still today, marriages between first cousins are accepted in many countries in the Middle East, and there are still arranged marriages. Are they always bad? Well, I know a couple in California who are first cousins and have been happily married for decades now. His father and her mother are brother and sister. It would be hard to find a couple that seemed more suited to each other then they are.
Of course, Frau Sherri, would never say that there are some exceptions like these people she supposedly met (probably in the mosque she attended in California), but many Muslims who have married their first cousins have children who have mental and physical disabilities.

Marriage between first cousins 'doubles risk of having baby with life-threatening birth defects' - Health News - Health & Families - The Independent

I honestly don't like women who accept marriages like these....even when Arabs do it. With the exception of the past...this was common among tribes in the middle eastern region. But, today it just doesn't seem right.

This is a situation where women have been brainwashed, one of the articles says the women he married were mostly divorcees, I do not think it is a traditional marriage in any religion. And I think the story was uncovered when a stepdaughter was reporting sexual abuse to third parties.

Traditional marriages in religions are like Caleb's daughter marrying her first cousin, a story I was just reading in my bible study, from the Book of Judges in The Old Testament. Judges 1:11-14

Still today, marriages between first cousins are accepted in many countries in the Middle East, and there are still arranged marriages. Are they always bad? Well, I know a couple in California who are first cousins and have been happily married for decades now. His father and her mother are brother and sister. It would be hard to find a couple that seemed more suited to each other then they are.
Of course, Frau Sherri, would never say that there are some exceptions like these people she supposedly met (probably in the mosque she attended in California), but many Muslims who have married their first cousins have children who have mental and physical disabilities.

Marriage between first cousins 'doubles risk of having baby with life-threatening birth defects' - Health News - Health & Families - The Independent

From your link:

From a sample of nearly 11,000 births between 2007 and 2011, more than 2,000 babies were born to first cousin parents – predominately from the city’s large Pakistani population. The children of such unions, which represented more than a third of all the Pakistani-origin babies in the study, had a six per cent chance of having a congenital abnormality, compared to an average 3 per cent chance.​

6% (vs 3%) is hardly "many". :eusa_eh:

What about non-Muslims who marry first cousins? Are they exempt from defects?

(Not that first cousin marriages are a that great an idea but let's be honest here)

From your link:

From a sample of nearly 11,000 births between 2007 and 2011, more than 2,000 babies were born to first cousin parents – predominately from the city’s large Pakistani population. The children of such unions, which represented more than a third of all the Pakistani-origin babies in the study, had a six per cent chance of having a congenital abnormality, compared to an average 3 per cent chance.​

(Not that first cousin marriages are a that great an idea but let's be honest here)

Do not confuse the peanut gallery------the likelihood of expression of recessive
aberrations are higher in first cousin marriages than in --"outside" marriages---and
that is about all there is to it-------MOST babies of marriages even between siblings
will come out OK -------- Its just a statistical thing-----greater chance of problems--but
la la la la IT AIN'T NECESSARILY SO........la la la. First cousin marriages are very
frequent amongst arabs -------even amongst the wealthy and the educated. Of those
I have known-----the marriages were arranged-----and one was tragically ended when
the husband decided to kill his wife-------at least I assume they divorced since he is
still in jail

The following states in the US allow first cousins to marry:

Cousin marriage legal

Alabama

Alaska

California

Colorado

Connecticut

District of Columbia

Florida

Georgia

Hawaii

Maryland

Massachusetts

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina*

Rhode Island

South Carolina

Tennessee

Vermont

Virginia

State Laws Regarding Marriages Between First Cousins

The following states in the US allow first cousins to marry:

Cousin marriage legal

Alabama

Alaska

California

Colorado

Connecticut

District of Columbia

Florida

Georgia

Hawaii

Maryland

Massachusetts

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina*

Rhode Island

South Carolina

Tennessee

Vermont

Virginia

State Laws Regarding Marriages Between First Cousins

An illustration of traditional religion and its effects on our world today.

The claim by some is that there is genetic testing that can be undertaken before a marriage that will address likely problems.

I know no details about the kind of testing being undertaken, in Iran or elsewhere.

The couple I was speaking of, they have two kids who both graduated from college with advanced degrees, their son graduated from Harvard.

Last edited:

From your link:

Do not confuse the peanut gallery------the likelihood of expression of recessive
aberrations are higher in first cousin marriages than in --"outside" marriages---and
that is about all there is to it-------MOST babies of marriages even between siblings
will come out OK -------- Its just a statistical thing-----greater chance of problems--but
la la la la IT AIN'T NECESSARILY SO........la la la. First cousin marriages are very
frequent amongst arabs -------even amongst the wealthy and the educated. Of those
I have known-----the marriages were arranged-----and one was tragically ended when
the husband decided to kill his wife-------at least I assume they divorced since he is
still in jail

The Peanut gallery as usual seems to have missed the point, though I suspect that is quite deliberate.

The problems increase the more closely families inter-marry. It's certainly not unique to Arabs, but occurs in a number of communities (including Jewish) that are either small and insular (Amish) or marriage amongst cousins is culturally acceptable. Looking at the posts it appears to be more widely acceptable then I had thought. The other point that the peanut gallery has missed is the odd descrepency between 3% and 6% and "many". Perhaps that's a mathamatical misunderstanding on the part of Hoss :)

Arranged marriages are common amongst many cultures and some work out well in the end - it's not necessarily the same as "forced" marriages (for example when a family takes a daughter back to the homeland and forces her into a marriage against her will). In some cultures the family vets and then assembles prospective grooms.

I've heard it argued - by those who support it (and who's marriages were arranged) - that it is better because marrying for love can produce a marriage that doesn't endure once the initial love is gone and the reality of learning to live with someone sets in. Parents will say it ensures a match that will endure and a husband that can and will provide for his wife. It's proponents say that love comes after, while proponents of marriages of love say love comes first. I can see the points to it, though as a person who's culture is American - I would not want an arranged marriage.

There are some good films on culture clash, friendships and arranged marriages amongst immigrants - often with the families where the immigrant generation comes into conflict with it's westernized children.

I would recommend as really good movies:
Mississippi Masala (1991) - Plot Summary - IMDb
Arranged (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The claim by some is that there is genetic testing that can be undertaken before a marriage that will address likely problems.

I know no details about the kind of testing being undertaken, in Iran or elsewhere.

The couple I was speaking of, they have two kids who both graduated from college with advanced degrees, their son graduated from Harvard. "

There's a bit of genetic drift per generation - I think it's about 10 IQ points on average. But any anecdotal accounts still involve a sample way too small to be statistically valid. After all, there are people who marry someone from half a world away and have a child grow up to be a high school dropout and teen parent.....

Incidentally, a 6% vs a 3% rate is a 100% increase - which IS statistically significant.

"The claim by some is that there is genetic testing that can be undertaken before a marriage that will address likely problems.

The couple I was speaking of, they have two kids who both graduated from college with advanced degrees, their son graduated from Harvard. "

There's a bit of genetic drift per generation - I think it's about 10 IQ points on average. But any anecdotal accounts still involve a sample way too small to be statistically valid. After all, there are people who marry someone from half a world away and have a child grow up to be a high school dropout and teen parent.....

Incidentally, a 6% vs a 3% rate is a 100% increase - which IS statistically significant.

But 6% rate of abnormalities over all is not. That hardly qualifies as claiming "many" :dunno:

Forum List

Back