ABORTION OF JUSTICE: Mr. Barack Obama

ProseJose

Rookie
Oct 17, 2013
The President of The United States of America
Dear Mr. Barack Obama,

I have to write this open letter to you; for all of the powers that be; Appelate Court Div. 1 Washington State; Commission on Judicial Conduct Washington State; WSBA; FBI; DOJ
have all failed not only me but our country.
I was charged with a crime that no one comitted in the state of Washington by my former father in-law's next door neighbor; The Chief Judge of the King County Superior Court in and for the State of Washington. Chief Judge Ronald Kessler never should have allowed me to appear before his bench for we had been introduce years earlier.
The Chief Judge "Ronald Kessler" did knowingly, intentionally with malice and prejudice conspire to the following:
Have me charged with a crime that no one committed; Arson 1
No Fire was ever reported;
No Fire was ever witnessed;
No Fire ever Burned, Scortched, Singed or Damaged any Dwelling or Building not a blade of Grass nor a piece of Trash. I was deprived of every right afforded the accused in the USA. Judge Kessler had no regard for my rights or the laws of The State of Washington not the Laws of the United States of America.
The Judge assumed I would not recall our introduction at his Olympia WA home; he was almost correct; After four months of No Assistance of Counsel and Denial of my Speedy Trial Right; His refusal to consider SCOTUS Case Law that would have gained my freedom.
I had an ephiphany in the middle of the night! I recalled the exact introduction by my former mother in law: "Joseph I would like to introduce you to our neighbor The Chief Judge of the Superior Court of King County; Ronald Kessler"
Had I not recalled this introduction I would still be in King County Jail.
Like I said: I have provided the FBI in San Diego with proof of my allegations yet they are handcuffed by the political connections of The Judiciary as well as my former In-Laws.
I have to believe that you having taught Constitutional Law have the High regard for it as we citizens do.
Please direct the AG of the USA Mr. Holder the have a complete investigation into what I call an "Abortion of Justice" King County Superior Court Case No. 11-1-08234-9 sea.
God Bless You and your Girls, Mrs. Obama.
Very Best Regards
Joseph Michael Murphy
[email protected]
619-655-2867

• Banned
$ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1382133455.027061.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

• Banned
I was born in San Diego
Was just visiting Seattle
I just seek the Justice and Rights Liberties so many have died for and continue to day after day in our Military.
My Father his Brother and Five classmates quit High School the day after the Bombing of Pearl Harbor Joined the United States Marine Corps.
I seek the integrity and justice of our Government that he and his Brothers were willing to die for.
The United Stated of America
With Liberty and Justice For All
(Even the Irish)
God Bless
Joe

Please If You Visit This Site :
Read the post: Abortion of Justice
Leave a Comment in support or against.
Voice Your Opinion:
God Bless
Joe

The judge ignored all Motions.
All motions were founded solidly on SCOTUS Case Law (ignored by the judge).
No Fire:
None of the elements to convict ever existed.
Charged with a crime NO ONE Committed.
Fraudulent entries on the Docket by Chief Judge
"I never waived my SPEEDY TRIAL RIGHT"
Get It!
The judge is Guilty of Color of Law Violations.
He did Knowingly,intentionally, with prejudice and Malice Orchestrate a conspiracy to charge me with a TRUMPED UP CHARGE that I could never be found guilty of for none of the elements to convict existed. He did deprive me of EVERY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT AFFORDED THE ACCUSED IN THE USA.
I swear this to be the truth; under penalty of Perjury or Death.
Joseph Michael Murphy
King County Superior Court Case
11-1-08234-9
619-665-2867

Good Morning Americans
I have proof of All Of My Allegations
Why can I not find an Attorney to sue:
King County Washington or the State for The Judges Prejudice and Color of Law Abuses?
Sue the King County Prosecutor for Filing False Charges (Arson / Proof of a Fire) ?
King County offices of Public Defense?
No Assistance of Counsel?
Office of Fire Marshall fabricating evidence?
I want to file a 250,000,000.00 law suit naming all of the above in this conspiracy.
Help
God Bless
Joe Murphy
[email protected]

Mammoth?
You seem to have trouble comprehending my Affidavit ?
The Chief Judge (Ronald Kessler) had the King County Prosecutor charge me with a crime that no one committed.
Is it Legal to charge someone with Murder when No One was murdered?
Hopefully that analogy helps you to comprehend.
Arson 1, Attempted Arson and Reckless Burning all require proof of fire damage, loss of Value of structure or dwelling something must be burned, scorched or singed maybe some soot;
None of these elements existed.
Does that help you with your comprehension?
Are you related to or employed by the Chief Judge?
God Bless
Joe

Forum List

Back