Jen Psaki Admits: If Midterms Are Referendum On Biden, Democrats Will Lose

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
84% of the voters say the economy is their top issue; only 62% say abortion...what the ABC poll shows is that the pro-life people are more motivated by the abortion issue to vote in these midterms than the pro-choice people are.

Is that supposed to be an example of profound political insight? Midterms are always a referendum on the current administration.

From an outsider's POV, it does appear that the election will be heavily in favour of the Republicans.

However, there's no need to lie about the abortion issue favouring the Dems. There's already enough going against the dems without lying about that. And especially Biden's personal appearance, which is a bigger issue than most everything else.

Fwiw, the move to a fascist takeover of America's democracy appears to be relatively unimpeded now with this election results likely outcome.

But there is still the FBI's wildcard that's planned to play out closer to the election.

The planted documents by the FBI could swing things dramatically.

Or other extraordinary measures the FBI could use to save their country.

84% of the voters say the economy is their top issue; only 62% say abortion...what the ABC poll shows is that the pro-life people are more motivated by the abortion issue to vote in these midterms than the pro-choice people are.

Looks like it is going to be a combination of willingness to accept shitty far right-wing trumper candidates (some imported from out of state) and tempering the ability of the right wing to take away women's say, in healthcare and reproduction, as they Republican say women are unfit to decide right and wrong so old white men will do it for them at the state level. Some voters do not like assholes being shoved down their throats.

Looks like it is going to be a combination of willingness to accept shitty far right-wing trumper candidates (some imported from out of state) and tempering the ability of the right wing to take away women's say, in healthcare and reproduction, as they Republican say women are unfit to decide right and wrong so old white men will do it for them at the state level. Some voters do not like assholes being shoved down their throats.
especially the SCUM demonRATS that trade service member lives to fit there agenda---but hey, you are good with that, right?
how about leaving billions in weapons in afghanistan and getting 13 service members killed in that process, but you are ok with that also, right?
how about hit-lery getting AMERICANS killed in ben ghazi---but again, you are ok with that, right?
try not to deflect, or deny, or twist to suit with your answer

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

especially the SCUM demonRATS that trade service member lives to fit there agenda---but hey, you are good with that, right?
how about leaving billions in weapons in afghanistan and getting 13 service members killed in that process, but you are ok with that also, right?
how about hit-lery getting AMERICANS killed in ben ghazi---but again, you are ok with that, right?
try not to deflect, or deny, or twist to suit with your answer

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
You think the Senator and representatives had something to do with leaving billions in equipment and facilities in Afghanistan? Are you on drugs or just stupid?
You actually think 1 American will vote in the 2022 midterm elections based on Ben Ghazi, back during the Obama administration. Get off the dope. It has ruined your brain.
At least I know what the 2022 midterms will be about, and it won't be anything you mentioned.
I read your crap and can only think "what the fuck". I am talking to somebody that did not gain an intellectual viewpoint past the age of 19. At least you admit, WTF19.

How'd Biden's asshole taste?

You think the Senator and representatives had something to do with leaving billions in equipment and facilities in Afghanistan? Are you on drugs or just stupid?
You actually think 1 American will vote in the 2022 midterm elections based on Ben Ghazi, back during the Obama administration. Get off the dope. It has ruined your brain.
At least I know what the 2022 midterms will be about, and it won't be anything you mentioned.
I read your crap and can only think "what the fuck". I am talking to somebody that did not gain an intellectual viewpoint past the age of 19. At least you admit, WTF19.
What it will be about:

1. Pocketbook: The American Voter will care more about their pocketbook than any other issue.

2. Trump: Many Americans will be out there voting for and against Trump candidates the question is does the Democrats have the votes to stop the GOP from taking the House?

3. Abortion: It was one thing to overturn Abortion rights but another thing when you are now talking ( not you ) about banning it Federally while also looking at morning after pills and birth control.

Conclusion:

The pocketbook will harm the Democrats the most but will Trump and the Abortion and Birth Control harm the Republicans more and my answer is no.

more horrible news on the xiden economy has the market goes further into a tailspin

What it will be about:

1. Pocketbook: The American Voter will care more about their pocketbook than any other issue.

2. Trump: Many Americans will be out there voting for and against Trump candidates the question is does the Democrats have the votes to stop the GOP from taking the House?

3. Abortion: It was one thing to overturn Abortion rights but another thing when you are now talking ( not you ) about banning it Federally while also looking at morning after pills and birth control.

Conclusion:

The pocketbook will harm the Democrats the most but will Trump and the Abortion and Birth Control harm the Republicans more and my answer is no.
Mostly about the people running for office, issues important to the people electing their representatives, whether trump candidates of poor quality were imported in the some of the states (they tried in TN, but our legislature told them to fuck off), whether the person they elect thinks women are too stupid to have a say in their own body functions, figuring them just whores and deserving to carry their pregnancy to term even if raped by a family member, or random nutjob off the streets, along with local and state crime, book banning, gun control or lack there of.
Of course, you have to remember, I am an independent and a weapons owner, never voting of a Tennessee Governor, state of Federal Representative or US Representative or Senator based on who was president, in my life. How my state is represented is important. Your state is not, as you vote for your representatives and maybe governor based on a United State President and then are content to bitch about how things are going in your state, because you are a party member and the party is always right and tells you what to do with your vote. I have always figured, people that vote for people based on party are just too dumb to think for themselves.

What it will be about:

Conclusion:

Pretty good answer.:)

at least you admit 6---is that months or years?---you missed the entire point, and chose to deflect---go figure
get off the crack---you are shot

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Last edited:

Forum List

Back