Jeff Sessions Shuts Down NBC’s Attempt to Associate Trump with Neo-Nazis

Jeff Sessions Shuts Down NBC's Attempt to Associate Trump with Neo-Nazis

'Attorney General Jeff Sessions defied the establishment media’s attempt to smear President Donald Trump using an article on the Daily Stormer neo-Nazi website.

During an interview with Sessions, Craig Melvin, host of NBC’s Today, read verbatim from a Daily Stormer article praising Trump for not condemning them by name during his statement on Saturday about the violent events in Charlottesville, Virginia.

“Isn’t that proof that the president didn’t stand up sufficiently to white supremacy on Saturday?” Melvin asked.

"They are simply attempting to legitimate themselves in any way possible," Sessions replied. "They are about to find out we are coming after them for any violations of the law."

I find it FRIGGIN' HILARIOUS how snowflakes on this board are frequently whining, bitching, and claiming Non-libtards use questionable / 'Not Real' / Non-legitimate media sources....yet the Liberal Propaganda-pushing Fake News All-In media just cited a NEO-NAZI Website as 'real news' to try to falsely accuse / take down Trump....

Way to try to legitimize these a-holes, NBC!

Trump needs to reject support from neo-nazis. We really need the patriot act back so we can round them up.

Sounds good until you are not in control and the so - called "Patriot Act" gets used against you.

I'm not a white supremacist.

Jeff Sessions Shuts Down NBC's Attempt to Associate Trump with Neo-Nazis

'Attorney General Jeff Sessions defied the establishment media’s attempt to smear President Donald Trump using an article on the Daily Stormer neo-Nazi website.

During an interview with Sessions, Craig Melvin, host of NBC’s Today, read verbatim from a Daily Stormer article praising Trump for not condemning them by name during his statement on Saturday about the violent events in Charlottesville, Virginia.

“Isn’t that proof that the president didn’t stand up sufficiently to white supremacy on Saturday?” Melvin asked.

"They are simply attempting to legitimate themselves in any way possible," Sessions replied. "They are about to find out we are coming after them for any violations of the law."

I find it FRIGGIN' HILARIOUS how snowflakes on this board are frequently whining, bitching, and claiming Non-libtards use questionable / 'Not Real' / Non-legitimate media sources....yet the Liberal Propaganda-pushing Fake News All-In media just cited a NEO-NAZI Website as 'real news' to try to falsely accuse / take down Trump....

Way to try to legitimize these a-holes, NBC!

Trump needs to reject support from neo-nazis. We really need the patriot act back so we can round them up.

Sounds good until you are not in control and the so - called "Patriot Act" gets used against you.

I'm not a white supremacist.

The point is, you don't have to be a white supremacist in order to have the so-called "Patriot Act" used against you.

One time a guy wanted my job, but didn't want to run against me. So, he became a Confidential Informant. He told the LEO community that I was going to militia meetings, teaching people how to build silencers and urging them to shoot cops at roadblocks.

Well, the cops concocted a plan to raid my house, kill me and claim I resisted arrest. Somehow a news reporter got wind of the LEO plot and he knew the allegations against me were B.S. He was at the meeting where this alleged incident took place.

The whole matter ended up in court and the LEO community tried using that so-called "Patriot Act" as justification for what they did. Just remember, there is NO Constitution when they invoke the "Patriot Act."

The moral to this story is summed up in the words of one of our founding fathers:

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself" Thomas Paine

Forum List

Back