Jeff found dead

There's a lot of people letting out a huge sigh of relief today.

The problem is a lot of people won't be punished for the crimes they committed.

The FBI needs to continue investigating everyone associated with him.
Lol
Like I’ve always said the Clintons are above the law

Trump beating Hillaryous was a gift from God.

Can you imagine the crimes that would be going on with that bitch as President?

Wonder what they're smirking about?

5d23928621a8613aed21e4e5-750-375.jpg

Not one lib here sees the obvious implication of a guy committing suicide while on suicide-watch.

I have not seen any verification he was one suicide watch...that seems to just be an assumption

Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, 66, kills himself in his Manhattan jail cell | Daily Mail Online

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, 66, kills himself in his Manhattan jail cell, 24 hours after files in his case were unsealed and two weeks after he was placed on suicide watch ahead of his sex trafficking trial
  • Jeffrey Epstein has been found dead inside his New York City jail cell
  • His body was found early Saturday morning, with three law enforcement sources saying his cause of death was suicide by hanging
  • Epstein was arrested on July 6 on charges of conspiracy and sex trafficking, and was being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center without bail
  • He was placed on suicide watch following after a first attempt to take his own life inside his jail cell on July 24

Part of the reason we will never get a full story is because far, far, far too many want to make this partisan as opposed to demanding the truth come out.

Does nobody find this outrageous? Heads should roll.

Does anyone find it surprising? He had ties to the world's elites...hell the Clinton's were some of the less powerful people tied to him.
Which makes it more outrageous.

and which makes it all the more unsurprising.
I say we need an investigation. If you are on suicide watch, what does that entail? Even go so far as to say an autopsy should be performed. PRison officials denied the victims justice again

I agree 100%. I hope that some of the girls he abused continue to push a case against his estate so more of this can come to light.
Probably not the same.....and which is why heads should roll. Big heads.

Forum List

Back