Jeff Flake going to try to unseat Trump?

He has already suffered the ultimate humiliation.

When he concludes his final term this year, he better plan
on moving to California, because those Arizona folks can't
stand him.

He and McCain would make for an interesting Kentucky Derby.
They are in a dead heat for the run to being labeled the most Butt-Hurt
Individual in American History

As an Arizona citizen, I consider Jeff Flake about as credible a candidate as a goat in high heels and a dress. He can't get elected here for anything here again.

Trump wouldn't be voted as dog catcher in New York.

Just saying...

He has already suffered the ultimate humiliation.

When he concludes his final term this year, he better plan
on moving to California, because those Arizona folks can't
stand him.

He and McCain would make for an interesting Kentucky Derby.
They are in a dead heat for the run to being labeled the most Butt-Hurt
Individual in American History

Those are the two guys who exposed the Pentagon Pimping Patriotism scandal.

That alone makes them patriots. And I don't mean New England ones.

No question that Flake is a RINO but he is one of the most dangerous RINO's who doesn't give a damn about his constituency because he isn't going to run again.

In NH, Sen. Jeff Flake says he hopes Trump faces primary challenger

I get the feeling this is personal for him and he may be setting himself up for the ultimate humiliation.

Flake would have a better chance in the Democratic Primary than the GOP I believe.
No one will primary against President Trump in the next election from the Republican Party.

Flake could never run as a Democratic Party member, because most all of his positions are right wing conservative...he is way way way too conservative to be a Democratic candidate....regardless of his position against Trump.

He would be better off running as an independent.

No question that Flake is a RINO but he is one of the most dangerous RINO's who doesn't give a damn about his constituency because he isn't going to run again.

Ironic contradictory post is ironical. The whole concept of "RINO" depends on a definition that an elected official somehow works for a political party rather than for his constituents. Here the poster has his subject in both camps at the same time.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Ironic contradictory post is ironical. The whole concept of "RINO" depends on a definition that an elected official somehow works for a political party rather than for his constituents. Here the poster has his subject in both camps at the same time.

Having it both ways: Priceless.
Never saw an issue the troll didn't try to spin.

Jeff Flake won't garner any more support than Jeb Bush did, 5%. Hey Jeff pretty soon you will be way out on the end of the debate stage like Jeb was. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back