California Student Says He Was Forced to Participate in Walkout

This is controlled opposition by the Deep State, the teachers union, George Soros, and the DNC.
They should have had a room where the dissenters could go have a study hall. That was poorly thought out.
But why would any kid NOT protest fellow students being mown down and giving seventeen minutes of quiet remembrance to the souls that were lost?

Your 17 minutes of remembrance was a sham to scream for gun control....nothing more and nothing less

This is controlled opposition by the Deep State, the teachers union, George Soros, and the DNC.
They should have had a room where the dissenters could go have a study hall. That was poorly thought out.
But why would any kid NOT protest fellow students being mown down and giving seventeen minutes of quiet remembrance to the souls that were lost?

Your 17 minutes of remembrance was a sham to scream for gun control....nothing more and nothing less

Dem's and their Hitler youth programs goddamn.

Hmmm...aren't the dissenters the ones that did participate in the walkout?

Maybe because they're not overly emotional drones? The whole thing was stupid as hell.

Assuming this,had happened back in my dsy... because some of us were taught thst bad people with guns o my get stopped by good peopled with guns. We were also taught that s hool was our job and we weren't allowed to jyst walk out I. It.

wow, it is truly amazing the pompous ass you are. Do you live in the US? we have freedom of speech here. you should actually learn about our constitution before you post on this forum.

If the only available protest regarding those lost lives was aimed at pushing ideological values that you oppose, I could definitely see why one wouldn't want to participate. Especially someone from 3000 + miles away who didn't actually have any personal ties to any of the victims. I wouldn't have wanted to participate, even as a teenager. I'd have walked out of school, mind you, just not to protest. I was kind of a delinquent teenager, so I'd probably be stoned somewhere, but even back then I would have had strong enough disagreements with the gun control push to decline the protest strictly on political grounds.

If students had walked out in support of the 2nd amendment the liberals would have expelled them.
all one has to do is look at the teacher in California that got suspended for discussing that possibility based off this walkout.
And you really believed that story? :71:

Lib please there is no free speech on liberal infested campuses. :eusa_hand: Here is your typical liberal if you dare disagree with them :aargh::aargh::aargh:

Your headline is misleading. It was one student. In the whole state. That claims he was forced.
While his two siblings said they weren't and in the video, they all look to be HS age.
It's enough for the right to get outraged lol.

Evidence shows the Student Gun-Grabbing Walkout was organized by the same pro-violence nuts who organized the Women's March, during which they honored cop killers and a woman who kidnapped, tortured, sodomized, killed, and then attempted to ransom an elderly white man.....

No one should be surprised that Liberal extremists - who were USNIG these kids - forced the students to participate through threats.

No one should be surprised by this, either:

Chicago students trash Walmart during walkout over gun violence

"Chicago police are trying to identify the dozens of students from Simeon Career Academy who they say took part in a vandalism spree while they were supposed to be protesting guns.

Shoppers and store employees were stunned by the destruction Wednesday morning at the Walmart in Chatham Market on the South Side.

Chicago police say it started when students at neighboring Simeon Career Academy were allowed to leave the school for 17 minutes to take part in the nationwide walkout to protest guns."

Liberal marches and protests - cop killers, racist murderers, thugs, thieves, and looters....Go figure.

Forum List

Back