Jeb Bush slams Donald Trump for saying 9/11 came during George W. Bush’s ‘reign’

The people in the aspirin factory probably thought so.
So Clinton had no problem doing an act of war bombing an aspirin factory, but couldn't do it to kill Bin laden?

Big difference between an aspirin factory and a city and Bin Laden wasn't guilty of a crime yet.
I know the reason he didn't. He didn't have a problem like Lewinsky to deflect from, when he could've killed Bin Laden.

Lewinsky was a big problem for Clinton at that time. On August 17, 1998 Clinton testified before a grand jury about it. and on August 20th, 1998 he bombed the aspirin factory. Republicans of course were quick to blame Clinton for bombing the factory claiming he was trying to divert attention from his testimony.
Clinton bombed an aspirin factory? Was he Fast and Furious when he did it?
How old are you? If you don't remember that. I'd guess 20.

Jeb Bush slams Donald Trump for saying 9/11 came during George W. Bush’s ‘reign’
LOL. Jeb Bush is so freaking pathetic. For some reason he really believes that all the bad things his brother did can't be related to him. And now he says that "George Bush kept us save" when 9/11 happened. Well, because of George Bush and his retarded foreign policy 9/11 happened in the first place. More than that he was so weak that he allowed that disaster to happen. Literally the worst president America ever had.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Bush was in office eight months when 9-11 occurred.

You don't honestly think those dirtbags could have made that happen in eight months do you??

The whole thing was planned on Clinton's watch.

By your thinking that makes Clinton the worst President in our history.

A moron you truly are.

LOL. Jeb Bush is so freaking pathetic. For some reason he really believes that all the bad things his brother did can't be related to him. And now he says that "George Bush kept us save" when 9/11 happened. Well, because of George Bush and his retarded foreign policy 9/11 happened in the first place. More than that he was so weak that he allowed that disaster to happen. Literally the worst president America ever had.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Bush was in office eight months when 9-11 occurred.

You don't honestly think those dirtbags could have made that happen in eight months do you??

The whole thing was planned on Clinton's watch.

By your thinking that makes Clinton the worst President in our history.

A moron you truly are.

yep, and who was President when they were in our country Training to fly our airplanes? and why didn't he know about it and STOP THEM? but but, everything was all Boooooosh, because then they would have to accept their Dear Billy was just as much if not more to blame. as he was offered bin laden and chose not to do anything about it

Seven separate investigations of Benghazi have cleared Clinton...they are still at it...meanwhile Bush allowed the destruction of the WTC by his utter total incompetence and we have not investigated...

Seven separate investigations of Benghazi have cleared Clinton...they are still at it...meanwhile Bush allowed the destruction of the WTC by his utter total incompetence and we have not investigated...

Since it was planned on Clinton's watch guess that makes Clinton a total incompetent.

Of course Bush will forever get the blame just as Hilbat will forever get the blame for Benghazi.

The deaths of those four men obviously don't bother you. The gross negligence of Hilbats State Department doesn't bother you either.

You need the results of an investigation to form your opinions. A moron you truly are.

Since it was planned on Clinton's watch guess that makes Clinton a total incompetent.

Of course Bush will forever get the blame just as Hilbat will forever get the blame for Benghazi.

The deaths of those four men obviously don't bother you. The gross negligence of Hilbats State Department doesn't bother you either.

You need the results of an investigation to form your opinions. A moron you truly are.
The deaths of 3000 Americans because of Dumb Oaf 43 does not bother you...Neither does the death of a million innocent people in Iraq because of Dumb Oaf 43 bother you...the only thing that is bothering you is the certain knowledge you must soon be saying "Madame President Clinton"

• Trump: 'I'm not blaming anybody' for 9/11
    The Hill ^ | 10/19/15 | Mark Hensch
    GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump said on Monday that he is merely stating the facts when discussing former President George W. Bush’s handling of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. “The fact is [that] we had the worst attack in the history of our country during his reign,” he said of Bush’s administration, according to CNN. “Jeb [Bush] said we were safe during his reign [and] that wasn’t true,” Trump said of his presidential rival. “I’m not blaming anybody and I’m not blaming George Bush, although if you look at his three primary agencies, they hated each other and they weren’t talking,”...

The deaths of 3000 Americans because of Dumb Oaf 43 does not bother you...Neither does the death of a million innocent people in Iraq because of Dumb Oaf 43 bother you...the only thing that is bothering you is the certain knowledge you must soon be saying "Madame President Clinton"

Oh it bothers me all right but I put the blame where it belongs.

On the Muslim dirtbags who flew the planes and killed the people. Oh and don't forget the whole thing was planned on Clinton's watch unless you think they trained for it and planned it in the eight months Bush was in office.

As for those millions of deaths in Iraq. Get real. That war was approved by Congress and both parties approved of it and millions weren't killed. You are a pea brain.

As for Madame President?? That POS couldn't handle Benghazi.

She sure as hell couldn't handle being POTUS. Hell I wouldn't trust that POS with the damned sugar bowl. Never mind running the US of A.

And an idiot like you is more than willing to give her a pass on Benghazi and vote for her as POTUS. You truly are a blind idiot.

Last edited:
On the Muslim dirtbags who flew the planes and killed the people.

She sure as hell couldn't handle being POTUS. Hell I wouldn't trust that POS with the damned sugar bowl. Never mind running the US of A.

And an idiot like you is more than willing to give her a pass on Benghazi and vote for her as POTUS. You truly are a blind idiot.

Yeah yeah the GOP cannot even select a Speaker of the House ...last time we hada GOP President we almost lost the whole country what with the economy left a cratered steaming wreckage by Bunny-Pants 43.....

Witnesses Disprove Benghazi Allegations Against Clinton As Republican Conspiracy Collapses

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) said that Democrats will be releasing a report that contains witness testimony that disproves the Republican Benghazi allegations against Hillary Clinton.…

36374-Hillary%20Glowing%20A.JPG

On the Muslim dirtbags who flew the planes and killed the people.

Yeah yeah the GOP cannot even select a Speaker of the House ...last time we hada GOP President we almost lost the whole country what with the economy left a cratered steaming wreckage by Bunny-Pants 43.....

Witnesses Disprove Benghazi Allegations Against Clinton As Republican Conspiracy Collapses

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) said that Democrats will be releasing a report that contains witness testimony that disproves the Republican Benghazi allegations against Hillary Clinton.…

You. Are. A. Joke. And. A. Peabrain.

Is your goal here to mock the hate filled and stupid democrats?

Unless Hillary is elected president of the Whitewater HOA, no one will be calling her that.

Ben Gassy is a non-issue except for cons who want to use dead bodies as political footballs.

And let's not compare the two as if they are equals. Bush presided over the worst attack on American soil where 3,000 Americans died.

The attack on the embassy was in a foreign country where hostility towards Americans was and is always a boiling point. All the people in all those embassies in the middle-east right now are in harms way. There is no way to make anyone 100% safe.

Bush failed on a galactic scale. Ben Gassy is what happens when we have a presence in a foreign country. It has happened in the past and will happen in the future. It cannot be avoided.

If you, or anyone you know, knows how to make all American foreign diplomats 100% safe 100% of the time while serving in a foreign country send such information to the Congress of the United States, the State Department, the US Military, and the White House.

None of those entities has ever figured that out in the past, if you have the answer stop whining on a message board and act to save lives today.

Otherwise, you too are using American bodies for political fodder.

Forum List

Back