Jeanine Pirron email comes out at bad time for FOX news

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The Australian better have good liability insurance. You lie...you pay

Dominion Vote flipping machines flipped votes

This is old news.

Nancy Pelosi, ancient Speaker, and her husband, who just got off on his DUI charge, thanks to his connections are infamous drunks.
But, let's accuse a Fox personality of being drunk, based on....?

Is this the gist of the complaint against Pirro?

“The Dominion Software System has been tagged as one allegedly capable of flipping votes,” Pirro raged during a November 2020 taping of her show, citing Trump’s disgraced campaign attorney Sidney Powell’s bogus claims about the company. “And yet, we are criticized because we’re asking questions!”

— Excerpt from the OP’s link.

The Dominion Software System indeed HAD been “tagged” as one “allegedly capable of flipping votes.” Accurate and properly qualified claim. Not sure I’d agree that it was “raged” as claimed in that link. She even cited her “source” who was not yet seen as the embarrassment she was later seen as. And her final point is fair. It actually is appropriate to ask questions.

Here, from that hyper linked word “raged” we can all see how Pirro reported that evening:

I see no mis-reporting or “rage.” I don’t care if you dislike her or her tone of voice. I don’t even care if reliance on Sydney Powell and Lin Wood is now seen as misguided. The question is not whether she was “right.” The question is whether her factual reporting and commentary, in any meaningful way, was libelous to Dominion. It clearly was not.

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Last edited:
This is old news.

Nancy Pelosi, ancient Speaker, and her husband, who just got off on his DUI charge, thanks to his connections are infamous drunks.
You compare a DUI with a billion dollar suit?

This is old news.

He was sentenced to five days in jail and three years of probation stemming from a May 28 crash in Napa County, north of San Francisco.

In addition, as part of his probation, Pelosi will have to "immediately enroll in, pay for, and successfully complete a licensed DUI program for 3 months," according to the DA's statement, and pay almost $7,000 in fines.

He will also be limited, for one year, to driving a car equipped with an ignition interlock device that would require him to provide a breath sample before the engine starts, prosecutors said.

I am sure Dominion is not worried.
Maybe they should be. Their suit falls apart if discovery reveals any basis to support the claim that there was evidence of vote switching or any evidence of an algorithm that could have been subsequently patched in or if they had failed to try to correct any such previously known defect. Etc.

Truth is a complete defense to a libel claim. And even meeting their initial burden seems dubious.

Forum List

Back