Jeanine Pirro thanks Whoopi Goldberg

Yes that's right. Jeanine Pirro thanks Whoopi Goldberg for helping her book become the #1 Best Selling Book because of the showdown on the view.

Jeanine Pirro Thanks Whoopi Goldberg For Making Her Book No. 1 On Bestseller List

As expected, Judge Jeanine Pirro wasted no time responding to her heated showdown with Whoopi Goldberg on The View Thursday. At the top of her Fox News show Justice on Saturday, Pirro sarcastically thanked Goldberg for helping her book make it to No. 1 on the bestsellers list. “I much preferred you (Goldberg) in the movie Ghost than on The View,” Pirro snarked. (It was a reply to Goldberg’s earlier statement to Pirro, in which Goldberg said “Jeanine, good luck with your book. I hear it’s No. 1. I preferred your last book about Robert Durst.”)

Pirro continued,”Everyone has the right to speak, but when you can’t even listen to what someone has to say because you despise the man who is President, you undermine not the President of the United States, you undermine the United States.”

:iyfyus.jpg:
Of course, that's why Pirro did her screaming fest....she knew that trumpanzees would lap it up.

herecomethejudge-pirro_1.jpg

She's Fox's favorite propagandist.
She's a winner...Money from trump for her two FAILED political campaigns and husband tried and convicted for tax evasion. Yep...a winner.

Yes that's right. Jeanine Pirro thanks Whoopi Goldberg for helping her book become the #1 Best Selling Book because of the showdown on the view.

Jeanine Pirro Thanks Whoopi Goldberg For Making Her Book No. 1 On Bestseller List

As expected, Judge Jeanine Pirro wasted no time responding to her heated showdown with Whoopi Goldberg on The View Thursday. At the top of her Fox News show Justice on Saturday, Pirro sarcastically thanked Goldberg for helping her book make it to No. 1 on the bestsellers list. “I much preferred you (Goldberg) in the movie Ghost than on The View,” Pirro snarked. (It was a reply to Goldberg’s earlier statement to Pirro, in which Goldberg said “Jeanine, good luck with your book. I hear it’s No. 1. I preferred your last book about Robert Durst.”)

Pirro continued,”Everyone has the right to speak, but when you can’t even listen to what someone has to say because you despise the man who is President, you undermine not the President of the United States, you undermine the United States.”

The Judge is a classy lady who doesn't take any guff; Whoopi is just a skank with a pottie mouth who thinks she's better than Harlem because she has a few dollars in her pocket.
Screamers are classy? Oh yeah...in trumpanzeeland they are. :71:

Judge Pirro has more class in her little finger than the entire cast of angry babes on the View. Whoopie's talent seems to be the ability to use the "F" word as a substitute for an intelligent argument.
Which is why she is a left loon drone on the view instead of making movies. She just is not that talented...but she has name recognition...which really is all liberals care about.

She's won an Oscar, an Emmy, a Grammy and a Tony. Pretty good for someone you say isn't that talented, doncha think?
They are envious.....it's all sour grapes for them.

Judge Pirro, or Whoopi?

Yeah, i'm going with Pirro. Goldberg is a heinous skank.

Amazon hypes a lot of books as No. 1 Best Sellers. I have Kindle on my iPhone so I am constantly getting notices of "best sellers" that I can click and buy.
Their actual list of top sellers doesn't have the screeching terradactyl Jeanine anywhere.
Amazon is just doubling down on the bitch's fight with The View anchors.

I like the Judge, but anyone watching 'The View' is a brain-mushed moron. It represents the worst of the worst of Dumbing-Down Media. So i'm sorry, if you're watching 'The View', you are a moron. It is what it is.

I didn’t post a link to any list. Here, more help for you-
View attachment 206426
Amazon Best Sellers: Best Politics & Social Sciences Click this link

Not that link, the other
View attachment 206422 It goes to no list. It goes to her book, which amazon lists as #1. Another screen shot for you. Look under the stars Amazon listed it as #1, not anyone else.
The other link was to an article also stating it had hit #1

Not that one, the one that has the actual books and their number on them.The Amazon Charts one.

Note the "Best Sellers in Politics...." in your screenshot.
The O/P and the right wing blog sites are just saying "No. 1 Best Seller"
It's misleading if not an outright lie.

Whoopi is a typical ugly liberal ...mad at the world for being ugly
mad at Pirro for her not being a fat, ugly pig like Whoopi

View attachment 206426

Not that link, the other
View attachment 206422 It goes to no list. It goes to her book, which amazon lists as #1. Another screen shot for you. Look under the stars Amazon listed it as #1, not anyone else.

Not that one, the one that has the actual books and their number on them.The Amazon Charts one.

Pirro is a media whore. And a dishonest, lying one at that.

View attachment 206426

Not that link, the other

Pirro is a media whore. And a dishonest, lying one at that.
she's not mad at the world..
she's not a hater like Whoopi
...Whoopi is PISSED off that Trump got elected--that's the other ugly part of her--she's a hater
Pirro not ugly
Whoopi is ugly

Everyone has the right to speak. But when you cant even listen to what someone has to say because you despise the man who is president, you undermine not the president of the United States, you undermine the United States

Whoopi is pissed because of her skin color and she's ugly
she hates the world because she can't love herself

The Judge is a classy lady who doesn't take any guff; Whoopi is just a skank with a pottie mouth who thinks she's better than Harlem because she has a few dollars in her pocket.
Screamers are classy? Oh yeah...in trumpanzeeland they are. :71:

Funny how liberalism screws up one's perception. I watched HUNDREDS of her shows and never once saw her scream. But I did see her get stark raving furious angry over many of the grave indignities and injustices of the world.

Forum List

Back