Jeanine Pirro thanks Whoopi Goldberg

Yes that's right. Jeanine Pirro thanks Whoopi Goldberg for helping her book become the #1 Best Selling Book because of the showdown on the view.

Jeanine Pirro Thanks Whoopi Goldberg For Making Her Book No. 1 On Bestseller List

As expected, Judge Jeanine Pirro wasted no time responding to her heated showdown with Whoopi Goldberg on The View Thursday. At the top of her Fox News show Justice on Saturday, Pirro sarcastically thanked Goldberg for helping her book make it to No. 1 on the bestsellers list. “I much preferred you (Goldberg) in the movie Ghost than on The View,” Pirro snarked. (It was a reply to Goldberg’s earlier statement to Pirro, in which Goldberg said “Jeanine, good luck with your book. I hear it’s No. 1. I preferred your last book about Robert Durst.”)

Pirro continued,”Everyone has the right to speak, but when you can’t even listen to what someone has to say because you despise the man who is President, you undermine not the President of the United States, you undermine the United States.”

:iyfyus.jpg:
My suggestion to the "Judge" is, if you want someone to listen to your views, don't start by smirking, pointing your finger at them, and calling them an hysteric.
Might work better.
I doubt she really cares what you think. LOL

You mean like the left has done for years...
Yes that's right. Jeanine Pirro thanks Whoopi Goldberg for helping her book become the #1 Best Selling Book because of the showdown on the view.

Jeanine Pirro Thanks Whoopi Goldberg For Making Her Book No. 1 On Bestseller List

As expected, Judge Jeanine Pirro wasted no time responding to her heated showdown with Whoopi Goldberg on The View Thursday. At the top of her Fox News show Justice on Saturday, Pirro sarcastically thanked Goldberg for helping her book make it to No. 1 on the bestsellers list. “I much preferred you (Goldberg) in the movie Ghost than on The View,” Pirro snarked. (It was a reply to Goldberg’s earlier statement to Pirro, in which Goldberg said “Jeanine, good luck with your book. I hear it’s No. 1. I preferred your last book about Robert Durst.”)

Pirro continued,”Everyone has the right to speak, but when you can’t even listen to what someone has to say because you despise the man who is President, you undermine not the President of the United States, you undermine the United States.”

My suggestion to the "Judge" is, if you want someone to listen to your views, don't start by smirking, pointing your finger at them, and calling them an hysteric.
Might work better.

well----Pirro did come out of the ugly scene smelling like a rose-----
whoopee, on the other hand-----kinda stank
I think you should have your nose checked.

Might work better.
I doubt she really cares what you think. LOL
No doubt, no doubt.

Judge Pirro has more class in her little finger than the entire cast of angry babes on the View. Whoopie's talent seems to be the ability to use the "F" word as a substitute for an intelligent argument.
Which is why she is a left loon drone on the view instead of making movies. She just is not that talented...but she has name recognition...which really is all liberals care about.

480A96AC-9663-4D6C-882C-0DD7FB04442C.png
It goes to no list. It goes to her book, which amazon lists as #1. Another screen shot for you. Look under the stars Amazon listed it as #1, not anyone else.
The other link was to an article also stating it had hit #1

Judge Pirro has more class in her little finger than the entire cast of angry babes on the View. Whoopie's talent seems to be the ability to use the "F" word as a substitute for an intelligent argument.
Which is why she is a left loon drone on the view instead of making movies. She just is not that talented...but she has name recognition...which really is all liberals care about.
I loved her in Sister Act and in Ghost. She used to be a decent comedian when she left politics out of it.

She's won an Oscar, an Emmy, a Grammy and a Tony. Pretty good for someone you say isn't that talented, doncha think?

View attachment 206422 It goes to no list. It goes to her book, which amazon lists as #1. Another screen shot for you. Look under the stars Amazon listed it as #1, not anyone else.

Not that one, the one that has the actual books and their number on them.The Amazon Charts one.

I didn’t post a link to any list. Here, more help for you-
53583AFB-1756-46C4-9916-B6EE898DE637.png

Amazon Best Sellers: Best Politics & Social Sciences Click this link

Not that link, the other
View attachment 206422 It goes to no list. It goes to her book, which amazon lists as #1. Another screen shot for you. Look under the stars Amazon listed it as #1, not anyone else.

Not that one, the one that has the actual books and their number on them.The Amazon Charts one.

She's won an Oscar, an Emmy, a Grammy and a Tony. Pretty good for someone you say isn't that talented, doncha think?

Who's sock are you?

So talented she can only find employment on the view. Good one.

BTW you have to nominate yourself for an Emmy. That's not actually that impressive...just sayin.

I disagree. Jumpin Jack Flash is one of my all time favorite comedy movies. Sister Act was sweet, too.

Yup, and look at her now, a washed up Oscar/Emmy/Grammy winner doing a talk show.

I loved her in Sister Act and in Ghost. She used to be a decent comedian when she left politics out of it.
I heard her on an interview once, long ago, explain that she went into comedy because she is so homely she knew she would never get into movies as a straight actress. I guess she had tried and no go.
So when she got some recognition, she decided she would ditch the clown routine and be serious like everyone else in celeb land. She thinks it matters. I think she could make reading the yellow pages funny, so I think she squandered her gift, but it's not my life, is it?

Who's sock are you?

So talented she can only find employment on the view. Good one.

BTW you have to nominate yourself for an Emmy. That's not actually that impressive...just sayin.
I don't suppose you have a link for that because I've researched and can't find anything to back your claim up.

Forum List

Back