Jay Leno is reportedly in a burn center after suffering a serious injury to his face which was burned in a car fire

Dude, all words are made up. Calm down.

This isn't about you.
No, it is about your stupid choice of words!

Let it go! You have been educated. The question remains if you learned anything.

"Welp" is one of my pet peeves. It just shows you obviously have a room temperature IQ.

Unless you are having puppies and use the correct term "whelp", the word is dsmply a fucking waste of time. If you eliminated the word from your post, would it change the meaning? No, it would not!

Grow up!

Now, I see you edited your post and now used the word "Wow". Good job!
WELP

NO ONE CARES!!!!

No, it is about your stupid choice of words!

Let it go! You have been educated. The question remains if you learned anything.

Its about you being a bit of a drama queen and being pointlessly rude and hostile in a civil thread wishing Jay the best.

Be a man, admit your mistake, and wish Jay the best like the rest of us.

Jay Leno is one of my favorite comedians and talk show hosts.

You disrespect him.

Just go away!

How did I disrespect Jay? I've wished him the best from the beginning. Just like everyone else here.

This was a polite, pleasant and civil thread before you showed up.

Why do you keep making this about yourself?

Comedian and longtime television personality Jay Leno has been seriously burned in a car fire. i was a Conan kid, not a big fan of Leno but i did watch sometimes, i hate that this happened because he's a car guy, he was doing what he loved

Oh no! That sucks!

Welcome to my ignore list. I am sure others have added you also for stupidity above and beyond the call of duty. Enjoy the lack of conversation.

Finally!

Hopefully we can return to a pleasant conversation about our well wishes for Jay and his speedy recovery.

My cousin once went through a burn experience. I don't know if he cried when he first got burnt, but when it came time to peel off the dead skin, that is when he was most definitely in tears.

God bless you and him and Jay always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back