Jay Leno is reportedly in a burn center after suffering a serious injury to his face which was burned in a car fire

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Comedian and longtime television personality Jay Leno has been seriously burned in a car fire. i was a Conan kid, not a big fan of Leno but i did watch sometimes, i hate that this happened because he's a car guy, he was doing what he loved

Last edited:
Comedian and longtime television personality Jay Leno has been seriously burned in a car fire. i was a Conan kid, not a big fan of Leno but i did watch sometimes, i hate that this happened because he's a car guy, he was doing what he loved

Have you seen his face??
I am sure he will be fine.....I think his jaw is made of vibranium...

The last legitimate late night comedian.
Sorry to hear this.

Welp, that's terrifying. I hope he's okay.

Sad to hear

Leno loves his cars
The guy is worth 500 million dollars but still crawls underneath his cars to work on them

Last edited:
Too soon?

R.3b94aea3d25905db6ac114168bdd4e14

"I got some serious burns from a gasoline fire. I am ok. Just need a week or two to get back on my feet.”
-NBC

I'm still trying to figure out what a hackneyed stand up comedian in California could ever do to be able to afford so amazing a car collection from just telling JOKES.

I'm still trying to figure out what a hackneyed stand up comedian in California could ever do to be able to afford so amazing a car collection from just telling JOKES.

Ask the advertisers who bought space on his many shows.

Sorry to hear this. Hope he recovers quickly and completely.

my favorite part of Leno's show when was they would have a brand new comedian perform at the end of the show. you just KNEW it was either gonna be a massive hit or a crashing flop!

my favorite part of Leno's show when was they would have a brand new comedian perform at the end of the show. you just KNEW it was either gonna be a massive hit or a crashing flop!

I went to a taping of the Tonight Show once. It was a slick, professional production with Jay going out to shake hands in his denim shirt and jeans before the show.

I hope he's okay. That injury sounds awful.

"Those old dames he goes with, I mean, I wouldn't trust him with my mother!" - Jay Leno said of his rival Letterman

Forum List

Back