Jay Leno is reportedly in a burn center after suffering a serious injury to his face which was burned in a car fire

Conan O'Brien...the Conan ultras (meaning Conan's passionate fans) call him Coco...The Rock gave him the nickname during an interview on Conan's show

That reminds me! New episode of Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend posted this morning!

Oooh! Its Kumal Non-Showee-Uppy!

I hope that's true. Jay seems like a decent fellow (though I'm team CoCo all the way) and I certainly wouldn't wish him any harm.
same! i've watched Conan since the early 2000's. he has a show on Siriux XM Radio starting soon

That reminds me! New episode of Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend posted this morning!
you don't have to tell me lol...though "Needs A Friend" is not nearly as fun as his old Late Night Show in NY...i used to stay up all night just to watch it

let's not turn this into a Conan thread though lol

Too soon?

R.3b94aea3d25905db6ac114168bdd4e14

"I got some serious burns from a gasoline fire. I am ok. Just need a week or two to get back on my feet.”
-NBC
Asshole hick.

The guy has a serious fetish about expensive motor driven vehicles. I think he was involved in a crash along with a Hollywood celeb in the past.. Too bad he was burned but we will probably never learn the true story.

Welp, that's unnecessarily hostile....especially when the thread is so otherwise civil.

"Welp" is one of my pet peeves. It just shows you obviously have a room temperature IQ.

Unless you are having puppies and use the correct term "whelp", the word is dsmply a fucking waste of time. If you eliminated the word from your post, would it change the meaning? No, it would not!

Grow up!

Now, I see you edited your post and now used the word "Wow". Good job!

"Welp" is one of my pet peeves. It just shows you obviously have a room temperature IQ.

Unless you are having puppies and use the correct term "whelp", the word is dsmply a fucking waste of time. If you eliminated the word from your post, would it change the meaning? No, it would not!

Grow up!

Now, I see you edited your post and now used the word "Wow". Good job!

Why the hostility? We're talking about Jay and our hopes for his recovery.

Why are you making this about yourself?

Hope he gets better soon. I think he did an adequate job of hosting The Tonight Show. Hard to fill Carson's shoes. Let's not forget that before Carson there was Jack Paar and Steve Allen all with their own brand of humor. I did enjoy Conan though......Letterman sucked IMO. Too bad that today, the late night shows on the legacy networks are such shit. The best today is Greg Gutfeld on Fox at 11:00 EST.

Hope he gets better soon. I think he did an adequate job of hosting The Tonight Show. Hard to fill Carson's shoes. Let's not forget that before Carson there was Jack Paar and Steve Allen all with their own brand of humor. I did enjoy Conan though......Letterman sucked IMO.

Conan was awesome. The only thing I hold against Leno is how that went down.

But that was a decade ago. I hope Jay gets better soon. The man is a trooper.....here's hoping he can return to the stage.

Forum List

Back