Jason Aldean Is Alyssa Milano's Next Target...And No One Cares

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Alyssa Milano is pitching another public white privileged female progressive liberal hissy fit, probably in part to try to stay relevant, and her target is country singer Jason Aldean and his wife.

1. I guess Milano won't be buying a shirt...

2. She - and the liberal media - obviously doesn't know, contrary to what they must believe, her opinion doesn't matter any more than any one of ours or our next door neighbor's.

I'm guessing every time she gets rejected at some casting call she pops up like a rabid prairie dog, picks some conservative to be offended by, and throws a tantrum...reminding directors and her agent she is still available.

:(

OMG. That has been twit has some nerve.

Fox News: Alyssa Milano slams Jason Aldean’s political openness after wife catches heat for anti-Biden shirts.
I’m not an Aldean fan…but his fans will eat Milano alive. She should just shut up before it’s too late. :)

To be fair, if you're wearing a t-shirt with a political message, you have abdicated your right to political privacy.

However, there is no call to be intolerant of someone's political stance.

There are only a few societies on earth where political beliefs are the same among everyone ... and they aren't societies where I care to live...

north-korea-parade-7-rt-jt-180909_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

To be fair, if you're wearing a t-shirt with a political message, you have abdicated your right to political privacy.

However, there is no call to be intolerant of someone's political stance.

There are only a few societies on earth where political beliefs are the same among everyone ... and they aren't societies where I care to live...

View attachment 546194

It's more about the hypocrisy

It's more about the hypocrisy

Ultimately, all politics is about hypocrisy, regardless of party.

We want politicians to take away things from others we don't like and will demand the same politicians use tax money to give us for free the things we do like.

We want the practices of which we don't approve to be banned, and vehemently defend those practices which we enjoy.

The only way to remove hypocrisy from politics is to take away the power of politicians to ban or control people's behaviors.

OMG. That has been twit has some nerve.

Fox News: Alyssa Milano slams Jason Aldean’s political openness after wife catches heat for anti-Biden shirts.
Yep, now that democrats are in full control, just STFU!

Sounds about right.

You think she proudly had her vaccine dates tattooed on her ass as her own personal vaccine passport, right next to a picture of Joe?

:auiqs.jpg:

Let the toddlers defend their own political views

Things can get nasty in the sandbox

Forum List

Back