Violence and drug cartels in Mexico

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
The trillions of dollars we wasted in Afghanistan should have been spent in Mexico our neighbor.....these drug cartels inflict more damage on America than the muslim fanatics have.

We should tell Mexico we are coming to deal with this....you are either with us or against us.

The trillions of dollars we wasted in Afghanistan should have been spent in Mexico our neighbor.....these drug cartels inflict more damage on America than the muslim fanatics have.

We should tell Mexico we are coming to deal with this....you are either with us or against us.
.....can't change their culture unless you use total war .....latin America is only 1 step above shithole Africa
..we gave them BILLIONS$ and that failed

.....can't change their culture unless you use total war .....latin America is only 1 step above shithole Africa
..we gave them BILLIONS$ and that failed
The object should be to wipe out the cartels....Mexico itself should be made a territory so we could govern it in a manner that would enable the Mexicans to sustain themselves.

Mexicans are good people but were enslaved by Catholicism long ago.

First we should wipe out the cartels and then instill freedom of religion and then institute land reform so the mexicans could have farm land to sustain themselves....ultimately removing their government and then declare Mexico to be a territory of America.

Once stabilized and functioning then we would let them vote whether they wanted to remain a territory of America or have their own government.

1633125848306.png

This map depicts current Mexican cartel infiltration in almost all states. To say that this is one of those "huh?" moments for me is an understatement, particularly with respect to mere numbers. Many on watch in the US to blame for this occurrence, I really want something good to say! I'll have to get out of politics in that case though and I'm caught up in it at the moment lol Anyway, looks like states were slacking here- so many areas I had no idea! Looking at cartel history in CA years ago and what resulted with victims of gangs becoming a gang themselves. Apparently, there are not enough potential fentanyl customers to worry about in ND and SD, but I might have missed another state void of cartels.

I agree something needs to be done about these ruthless cartels. Their turf wars will continue to impact many lives, directly and indirectly. Many of these cartel members would kill a 5 year old without a second thought to send a message.

This is like the tent populations for me...another "Are you kidding me!?" moment.

View attachment 546160
This map depicts current Mexican cartel infiltration in almost all states. To say that this is one of those "huh?" moments for me is an understatement, particularly with respect to mere numbers. Many on watch in the US to blame for this occurrence, I really want something good to say! I'll have to get out of politics in that case though and I'm caught up in it at the moment lol Anyway, looks like states were slacking here- so many areas I had no idea! Looking at cartel history in CA years ago and what resulted with victims of gangs becoming a gang themselves. Apparently, there are not enough potential fentanyl customers to worry about in ND and SD, but I might have missed another state void of cartels.

I agree something needs to be done about these ruthless cartels. Their turf wars will continue to impact many lives, directly and indirectly. Many of these cartel members would kill a 5 year old without a second thought to send a message.

This is like the tent populations for me...another "Are you kidding me!?" moment.

Persuader, from your second source:

“You don’t know who you can trust,” said Mark Morgan, who led U.S. Customs and Border Protection until January. “You don’t know who’s corrupt. And that’s a challenge.”

This element of middlemen is the problem. Those who play both ends. There are middlemen on both sides of the border who appear most official but covertly accept bribes, some likely via force/family death threats which is a sad part of the reality.

The cartels are winning this round with Mexico and US not working together as they'd planned, but more rounds will certainly follow when citizens start making it a voting issue in all states where these cartels are operating.

Too late the Narco cartels are already operating in the U.S. especially in California. See:
**********​

Forum List

Back