Jared Kushner Shrieked ‘Get Out’ at Israeli Ambassador ...

27529-Burj-Khalifah-Menorah-700_496.jpg

8d0c4e86-e14f-11e6-9645-c9357a75844a

President Trump did more for Mideast Peace than ANY other American President

Haaahaha.. Bibi used Trump's ego against him and Trump gave away the farm.

"Last week, Israeli journalist Barak Ravid revealed that former President Donald Trump had two words for Benjamin Netanyahu when he congratulated Joe Biden for his 2020 election victory: “Fuck him.” Now, in fresh excerpts from Ravid’s book, the reporter claims the foul-mouthed rant was one of several fallings-out between the Trump administration and the Israeli government. "

"Last week, Israeli journalist Barak Ravid revealed that former President Donald Trump had two words for Benjamin Netanyahu when he congratulated Joe Biden for his 2020 election victory: “Fuck him.” Now, in fresh excerpts from Ravid’s book, the reporter claims the foul-mouthed rant was one of several fallings-out between the Trump administration and the Israeli government. "

Uninformed sources told this reporter on the condition of anonymity that...former President Donald Trump had two words for Benjamin Netanyahu when he congratulated Joe Biden for his 2020 election victor

Excerpt:

Golan Heights
“No one did more for Bibi and Israel than I did,” Trump boasted. “We gave a lot of money, and I gave. Or soldiers, everything we did. But again, if you look at the Golan Heights, you know, the Golan Heights was a big thing.”

Trump later added: “I said to David Friedman: ‘Give me a five-minute lecture on the Golan Heights, why it matters.’ I stopped him after one minute. It’s high, strategic, it’s so important right? I got it for you (meaning the Israeli reporter).”

“People say it was a billion-dollar gift, am I right?” Trump continued. “Don’t forget, the Golan Heights – 52 years, now it’s 54 years. He would have lost the election if not for me. So he got a draw, he went up by a lot – by 10 or 15 points after I did the Golan Heights.”

No one knows where Trump got the above notion, that Netanyahu’s numbers improved by 15% after the US recognized Israel’s rule in the Golan Heights. The fact is that Israel’s highly divided voters either loved Bibi, in which case Trump’s gestures only helped to solidify their decision; or they hated Bibi, in which case the Golan simply didn’t matter.

But Trump held on to his conviction that “no one did any more for Bibi, and I liked Bibi, I still like Bibi. But I also like loyalty.”

You see the Menorah at the Burj Khalifa? It's there because President Donald Trump got people talking to each other. Mocking that reveals a lot about you

This Solimani was the go to guy to negotiate a peace with the al Houthis in Yemen that are firing missiles into Arabi and endangering American civilians and the oil facilities.

Trump is just so ignorant and compulsive about dominating the news cycle...HE NEVER THINKS.
I am intrigued----Just what did shiite slob SOLAMANI have to offer the shiite shit in
Yemen that the sunnis over there would find pleasant? A few ayatoilet asses?

I am intrigued----Just what did shiite slob SOLAMANI have to offer the shiite shit in
Yemen that the sunnis over there would find pleasant? A few ayatoilet asses?

He had the ear of the Iranians and the al Houthis.

Excerpt:

Golan Heights
“No one did more for Bibi and Israel than I did,” Trump boasted. “We gave a lot of money, and I gave. Or soldiers, everything we did. But again, if you look at the Golan Heights, you know, the Golan Heights was a big thing.”

Trump later added: “I said to David Friedman: ‘Give me a five-minute lecture on the Golan Heights, why it matters.’ I stopped him after one minute. It’s high, strategic, it’s so important right? I got it for you (meaning the Israeli reporter).”

“People say it was a billion-dollar gift, am I right?” Trump continued. “Don’t forget, the Golan Heights – 52 years, now it’s 54 years. He would have lost the election if not for me. So he got a draw, he went up by a lot – by 10 or 15 points after I did the Golan Heights.”

No one knows where Trump got the above notion, that Netanyahu’s numbers improved by 15% after the US recognized Israel’s rule in the Golan Heights. The fact is that Israel’s highly divided voters either loved Bibi, in which case Trump’s gestures only helped to solidify their decision; or they hated Bibi, in which case the Golan simply didn’t matter.

But Trump held on to his conviction that “no one did any more for Bibi, and I liked Bibi, I still like Bibi. But I also like loyalty.”

shiite shit to brother shiite shit?

Why are you so keen to change the subject?

Iran’s Man In Yemen And The Al Houthis | Critical Threats
Jan 17, 2020 · Supporters of the Houthis rally to denounce the U.S. killing of Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi militia commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, in Sanaa, Yemen January 6, 2020. The placards read: "God is the Greatest, Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse on the Jews, Victory toÊIslam." ... The al Houthis claim to have fired ...

Uninformed sources told this reporter on the condition of anonymity that...former President Donald Trump had two words for Benjamin Netanyahu when he congratulated Joe Biden for his 2020 election victor

Why are you so keen to change the subject?

Iran’s Man In Yemen And The Al Houthis | Critical Threats
Jan 17, 2020 · Supporters of the Houthis rally to denounce the U.S. killing of Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi militia commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, in Sanaa, Yemen January 6, 2020. The placards read: "God is the Greatest, Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse on the Jews, Victory toÊIslam." ... The al Houthis claim to have fired ...
why are you so keen to deflect?-----DA HOUTHIS
are not the dominant group in Yemen---ask your
local sunni yemeni

why are you so keen to deflect?-----DA HOUTHIS
are not the dominant group in Yemen---ask your
local sunni yemeni

This thread is about Trump and Bibi, not Iran or Yemen.

Is anyone surprised that a President who openly accepted the support of Neo Nazies would be supported by Israel? If Trump wanted their support, he would have to condemn a large portion of his own base. His refusal to condemn terrorist attacks by Neo Nazis probably didnt help either.

Jared was advisor to the president and responsible for Covid, peace in the Middle East, prison reform and a half dozen other Trump projects.
Key word was is no longer advisor to any current politician that I am aware and has not been since January 20th of this year which is ten plus months now. Maybe you and the rest of the TDS crowd should start focusing on who is currently in power instead of those who no longer are.

Is anyone surprised that a President who openly accepted the support of Neo Nazies would be supported by Israel? If Trump wanted their support, he would have to condemn a large portion of his own base. His refusal to condemn terrorist attacks by Neo Nazis probably didnt help either.
what terrorist attacks by Neo nazis was Trump
presented with?

what terrorist attacks by Neo nazis was Trump
presented with?
The attack at Charleston is the best example. Not only did he refuse to condemn the man who drove the car and murderedthe people, he was one step away from saying that the victims had it coming.

The attack at Charleston is the best example. Not only did he refuse to condemn the man who drove the car and murderedthe people, he was one step away from saying that the victims had it coming.
you got a link to trump's statement or implication
that the victims "had it coming"? or even a refusal
to comment on the incident?

Charleston? You must mean Charlottesville.

Meister

The first post was from the Daily Beast.. The most complete report is from the Forward.

Jared Kushner Shrieked ‘Get Out’ at Israeli Ambassador ...
Ad by Kate Spade. 3. Kushner Shrieked ‘Get Out’ at Israeli Diplomat, Book Claims. NOT VERY PEACEFUL. Jared was reportedly told that Israel was struggling to trust President Donald Trump. 4 ...

The link failed but what book and why is it political news today? It's so freaking tiresome to deal with ignorant lefties who see a provocative editorial they like in left wing blogs like the Beast but don't have the intelligence or the willingness to discuss the freaking topic they posted.

The link failed but what book and why is it political news today? It's so freaking tiresome to deal with ignorant lefties who see a provocative editorial they like in left wing blogs like the Beast but don't have the intelligence or the willingness to discuss the freaking topic they posted.

The link is fine..

Here's an excerpt:

Axios Contributing Reporter Barak Ravid used the word “bullsh*t” live on CNN on Friday in describing the supposed bromance between former President Donald Trump and former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

In an excerpt of Ravid’s book, Trump’s Peace: The Abraham Accords and the Reshaping of the Middle East, published by Axios on Thursday, Trump told the Israeli journalist that he has not spoken to Netanyahu since leaving office.

“I haven’t spoken to him since,” said Trump. “F**k him.”

Trump’s reported anger came despite Netanyahu not being one of the first world leaders to congratulate Joe Biden on his electoral win as president in November 2020.

Forum List

Back