Jared Kushner Shrieked ‘Get Out’ at Israeli Ambassador ...

Meister

The first post was from the Daily Beast.. The most complete report is from the Forward.

Jared Kushner Shrieked ‘Get Out’ at Israeli Ambassador ...
Ad by Kate Spade. 3. Kushner Shrieked ‘Get Out’ at Israeli Diplomat, Book Claims. NOT VERY PEACEFUL. Jared was reportedly told that Israel was struggling to trust President Donald Trump. 4 ...

So how does this fit itself in with my life? Is this something that I really need to know about? Does it effect me personally? Is this something that's supposed to influence me to feel one way or the other?

Yawn. Don't care. I am apathetic. Not a single fuck to give, if I had one. I'm all fucked out. But if I happen to come across a box of fucks today, I'll send you one in the mail. Or two, if there are enough. You could probably use a couple of them.

So how does this fit itself in with my life? Is this something that I really need to know about? Does it effect me personally? Is this something that's supposed to influence me to feel one way or the other?

Yawn. Don't care. I am apathetic. Not a single fuck to give, if I had one. I'm all fucked out. But if I happen to come across a box of fucks today, I'll send you one in the mail.

So why did you bother to post on this thread?

So why did you bother to post on this thread?

Why do you? Obviously you have more more fucks to give than I do.

You should save them for later. Put them all in a box, and maybe someone will find them.

Jared was the only one available to Trump who had his head screwed on in the desired way to take care of US/Israel relations. And if there was a single soul who was totally pro-Trump and trusted to be, it had to be Jared.

Trump could trust nobody but family, but the family lacked the intelligence to do any of the jobs assigned to Jared. He raised mental midgets and his heartfelt instincts knew it!

And of course the daughter was only relating to one special 'attraction' in his mind.

Well, they sure weren't smart .. consider Jared's Park Avenue investment.. Who buys that "toppy" in the market?

But, I do think Jared tried. Trump blamed him ALSO for his election loss

Great thread you've started here!
The Soleimani story is one I would really like to hear more about, especially on the counter strike by Iran and the politics that followed.

I believe Iran demonstrated capabilities that can change the course of history.

This Solimani was the go to guy to negotiate a peace with the al Houthis in Yemen that are firing missiles into Arabi and endangering American civilians and the oil facilities.

Trump is just so ignorant and compulsive about dominating the news cycle...HE NEVER THINKS.

Why do you? Obviously you have more more fucks to give than I do.

You should save them for later. Put them all in a box, and maybe someone will find them.

Why are you still posting on this thread? Are you feeling needy?

I'm always needy. Whatcha got for me?

Put 'em in a box and mail them to me if ya want.
he's still looking for that box of fks to give out since it is christmas time. Just another demofk exposing his TDS. And including Jared this time. I'm unclear his point exactly since he isn't in government anymore.

This Solimani was the go to guy to negotiate a peace with the al Houthis in Yemen that are firing missiles into Arabi and endangering American civilians and the oil facilities.

Trump is just so ignorant and compulsive about dominating the news cycle...HE NEVER THINKS.
Yes, but I'm mostly interested in how Iran responded by demonstrating that it had the capability to give a whole bunch of Americans a pounding headache, and be accurate enough to not cause deaths. Soleimani was probably worth the opportunity to them.

I think that it sent a clear message to the apartheid regime that Iran is going to get some seriously fatal licks in if the Zionists attack.

Jared demonstrated doubt and indecisiveness within the ranks. In any case, most people know by now that the whole Trumper thing has become dysfunctional nonsense. When they go on the defensive on this forum, it's an indication that the Trump crap is unraveling.

he's still looking for that box of fks to give out since it is christmas time. Just another demofk exposing his TDS. And including Jared this time.

Bibi played Trump for a fool.

excerpt:

“I thought the Palestinians would be impossible and that the Israelis would do anything for peace and an agreement. I found that to be untrue.”

So for him everything, when he says, you know, I want peace – it’s all rhetoric?

“I don’t know what it is. Maybe it’s politics,” Trump answered. “I stopped Bibi in the middle of a sentence and said, ‘Bibi, you don’t want to make a deal.’ I told him I had a very good meeting with Abbas, and we can definitely make a deal.”

And what was his answer when you told him that?

“‘Let’s think about it, let’s not move too fast,’ you know. After we started talking I said, ‘Wait a minute, you do not want to make a deal.'”

Wow now TDS has them obsessing over family members by marriage.

Jared was advisor to the president and responsible for Covid, peace in the Middle East, prison reform and a half dozen other Trump projects.

Well, they sure weren't smart .. consider Jared's Park Avenue investment.. Who buys that "toppy" in the market?

But, I do think Jared tried. Trump blamed him ALSO for his election loss
If Kushner's had Trump's ear about his handling of Israel, then Jared may feel his integrity has been challenged by to little gratitude from the Israeli leadership.

If Kushner's had Trump's ear about his handling of Israel, then Jared may feel his integrity has been challenged by to little gratitude from the Israeli leadership.

Bibi never had any intention of peace. He made that clear with Obama, Bush and Clinton. He played Trump for a fool.

Bibi played Trump for a fool.

excerpt:

“I thought the Palestinians would be impossible and that the Israelis would do anything for peace and an agreement. I found that to be untrue.”

So for him everything, when he says, you know, I want peace – it’s all rhetoric?

“I don’t know what it is. Maybe it’s politics,” Trump answered. “I stopped Bibi in the middle of a sentence and said, ‘Bibi, you don’t want to make a deal.’ I told him I had a very good meeting with Abbas, and we can definitely make a deal.”

And what was his answer when you told him that?

“‘Let’s think about it, let’s not move too fast,’ you know. After we started talking I said, ‘Wait a minute, you do not want to make a deal.'”
and what? still looking for that box of give a fks?

1. Jared Kushner is responsible for negotiating peace in the Middle East.

2. Jared Kushner is responsible for solving America’s opioid epidemic.

3. Jared Kushner is responsible for diplomacy with Mexico.

4. Jared Kushner is responsible for diplomacy with China.

5. Jared Kushner is responsible for reforming care for veterans.

6. Jared Kushner is responsible for reforming the criminal justice system.

7. Jared Kushner is responsible for reinventing the entire government and making it work like a business.

8. Jared Kushner is responsible for building the wall.

9. Jared Kushner is responsible for trump’s re-election campaign.

… and now comes Number Ten:

10. Ridding the world of Covid [sic].

Any ONE of these tasks is more than enough for a career politician, or a whole government, never mind someone without a clue!

:link::link::link:

Well the UAE ended his real estate problems with the Sign of the BEAST 555 6th Ave property. LOL

He is a boychicken. He thought he could broker a peace with the Palestinians, but nobody besides the irrelevant PLO cared. Bibi wanted to annex land and get the US to bomb Iran. Neither of those happened either.

27529-Burj-Khalifah-Menorah-700_496.jpg

8d0c4e86-e14f-11e6-9645-c9357a75844a

President Trump did more for Mideast Peace than ANY other American President

Forum List

Back