January inflation numbers

This administration has destroyed the economy. Stifling fossil fuel supply and printing money for people forced to stay home.
Yeah. COVID checks don't help inflation, that is for sure. That is one of several reasons I was glad Biden won. Trump had promised a bigger COVID checks (with Trump's name on them no less) then Biden so inflation would have been worse.

Yeah. Biden has really been stifling oil production....not.

"Brett Hartl, the government affairs director at the Center for Biological Diversity, also noted more drilling permits were approved in the first year of Biden's presidency than during his predecessor's first 365 days. The center found the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands last year, outpacing the Trump administration's first-year total of 2,658."

Oddly, Biden has been more drill friendly then most Dems and has wrought the ire of typically left wing environmentalists in the process. Poor bastard is getting it from both sides of the aisle.

We all know why fuel spiked after Biden took office and i hast very little has to do with Biden's policies unless a person supports the fed seizing private oil companies but I don't think that would go well.

Yeah. COVID checks don't help inflation, that is for sure. That is one of several reasons I was glad Biden won. Trump had promised a bigger COVID checks (with Trump's name on them no less) then Biden so inflation would have been worse.

Yeah. Biden has really been stifling oil production....not.

"Brett Hartl, the government affairs director at the Center for Biological Diversity, also noted more drilling permits were approved in the first year of Biden's presidency than during his predecessor's first 365 days. The center found the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands last year, outpacing the Trump administration's first-year total of 2,658."

Oddly, Biden has been more drill friendly then most Dems and has wrought the ire of typically left wing environmentalists in the process. Poor bastard is getting it from both sides of the aisle.

We all know why fuel spiked after Biden took office and i hast very little has to do with Biden's policies unless a person supports the fed seizing private oil companies but I don't think that would go well.
Fuel increases spiked precisely at this moment and specifically because of this action…
Energy drives the economy.
Add Biden’s insistence on continuing free covid money and you have economic disaster.
But it’s not really Biden’s fault. He’s just following orders from the Obama cabal.

Fuel increases spiked precisely at this moment and specifically because of this action…
Energy drives the economy.
Add Biden’s insistence on continuing free covid money and you have economic disaster.
But it’s not really Biden’s fault. He’s just following orders from the Obama cabal.
What in that link are you contending had the biggest effect on oil prices and how much impact do you suspect there was?

Do you know why gas prices were so low near the end of Trump's presidency and why they suddenly spiked?

As I stated, Trump was offering bigger COVID checks then Biden did, and I believed him since he had already sent COVID checks out before. Trump loves throwing free money around, just ask big pharma.

Obama? Is he still rent free in your head? Let him go man. Everyone knows it's really Soros who runs the kabal. Lol.

What in that link are you contending had the biggest effect on oil prices and how much impact do you suspect there was?

Do you know why gas prices were so low near the end of Trump's presidency and why they suddenly spiked?

As I stated, Trump was offering bigger COVID checks then Biden did, and I believed him since he had already sent COVID checks out before. Trump loves throwing free money around, just ask big pharma.

Obama? Is he still rent free in your head? Let him go man. Everyone knows it's really Soros who runs the kabal. Lol.
Commodities are immediately impacted by circumstances. Pronouncing the restriction of supply, future or present, raises the price immediately.
Gasoline is an excellent economic barometer. The price of gasoline spiked by 50%+ in January of 2021, the minute Biden reversed trump policy.
Obama did the same shit in January 2009.
Democrats are too stupid to be allowed to vote. They cause hardship for all.

Commodities are immediately impacted by circumstances. Pronouncing the restriction of supply, future or present, raises the price immediately.
Gasoline is an excellent economic barometer. The price of gasoline spiked by 50%+ in January of 2021, the minute Biden reversed trump policy.
Obama did the same shit in January 2009.
Democrats are too stupid to be allowed to vote. They cause hardship for all.
Um no. Gas spiked because during Trump's final year as president, global lockdowns caused demand for fuel to fall near to the floor because people weren't using fuel so we a had a glut. Lots of fuel, low use equals low prices.

Then the globe opened up, almost all at once and created a huge demand for fuel but we had less supply because oil companies rightfully shut down production during the lockdown. Now oil companies were pumping like crazy but it takes time for a global commadity like fuel to reach the market fully to offset the sudden demand spike.

It's simple supply and demand.

Certainly Biden's policies may have had a marginal effect on prices but despite right wing noise, those policies were a drop in the bucket compared to our dramatic shift in demand and supply leaving COVID lockdowns.

Um no. Gas spiked because during Trump's final year as president, global lockdowns caused demand for fuel to fall near to the floor because people weren't using fuel so we a had a glut. Lots of fuel, low use equals low prices.

Then the globe opened up, almost all at once and created a huge demand for fuel but we had less supply because oil companies rightfully shut down production during the lockdown. Now oil companies were pumping like crazy but it takes time for a global commadity like fuel to reach the market fully to offset the sudden demand spike.

It's simple supply and demand.

Certainly Biden's policies may have had a marginal effect on prices but despite right wing noise, those policies were a drop in the bucket compared to our dramatic shift in demand and supply leaving COVID lockdowns.
Gasoline dropped to <$1.29 during the slowdown. I have to know because I drive cross-country as a part time job. As the economy crept back to normal, the prices went back toward the $2 mark. $1.79 in MO as Biden took office. His petulant, childish reversal of trump policy spiked the price by >50% immediately. I have to know because gasoline is a major overhead in my budget.
You must be too rich to notice these things. And/or you’re just another typically math-challenged democrat.

Gasoline dropped to <$1.29 during the slowdown. I have to know because I drive cross-country as a part time job. As the economy crept back to normal, the prices went back toward the $2 mark. $1.79 in MO as Biden took office. His petulant, childish reversal of trump policy spiked the price by >50% immediately. I have to know because gasoline is a major overhead in my budget.
You must be too rich to notice these things. And/or you’re just another typically math-challenged democrat.
Again, Biden's policies could not have had that effect in an instant. I understand that markets are effected by policy announcements but not by the amount or length of time you are suggesting.

The economy is still not normal so not sure what you mean it crept back to normal.

I noticed gas prices, especially when I pull my travel trailer, but I understand supply and demand well enough to know what is easily the largest reason for gas prices.

Hell, they have been going back up again recently, not because of Biden, but because china ended their lockdown and started using fuel again. This of course created a shift in global supply and prices rise accordingly.

Again, Biden's policies could not have had that effect in an instant. I understand that markets are effected by policy announcements but not by the amount or length of time you are suggesting.

The economy is still not normal so not sure what you mean it crept back to normal.

I noticed gas prices, especially when I pull my travel trailer, but I understand supply and demand well enough to know what is easily the largest reason for gas prices.

Hell, they have been going back up again recently, not because of Biden, but because china ended their lockdown and started using fuel again. This of course created a shift in global supply and prices rise accordingly.
Biden policy just like Obama policy in 2009 had an immediate impact. You can wish for the opposite all you want. The rest of us have to deal with reality.

Biden policy just like Obama policy in 2009 had an immediate impact. You can wish for the opposite all you want. The rest of us have to deal with reality.
Yep. Immediate impact. But a drop in the bucket compared to the supply demand situation.

Update from the front lines in the WEF/democrat Party War on Americans

one single vanilla bean $19.99!

Forum List

Back