January 6th Truth

Why are they interviewing Garland? If they have no authority?

oversight.
I get that but they are allowed to check one another. Hence we have checks and balances. Why else would Garland appear before Congress?

for inquiries about settled matters or policies. not ongoing investigations. did bob mueller appear b4 any committee & discuss russia etc when he was still in the middle of it? & bill barr refused to hand over the full unredacted report. the house judiciary & intel committees could only fact find based on a condensed report & the senate intel comittee did their own in depth investigation because they were in the dark too, per donny's order & subsequently - barr's.

oversight.

for inquiries about settled matters or policies. not ongoing investigations. did bob mueller appear b4 any committee & discuss russia etc when he was still in the middle of it? & bill barr refused to hand over the full unredacted report. the house judiciary & intel committees could only fact find based on a condensed report & the senate intel comittee did their own in depth investigation because they were in the dark too, per donny's order & subsequently - barr's.
If he is in the middle of it he can still state who is and isn’t a person of interest or where they are in the investigation without revealing anything that may be proprietary. Instead he dodged it.

If he is in the middle of it he can still state who is and isn’t a person of interest

no he cannot - that is info directly attached to the investigation. you aren't gonna tip someone off that might try to cover his tracks if he knows he's in the feds' sights.

c'mon, zog - that would be the intro paragraph on day 1 of criminal justice 101.

no he cannot - that is info directly attached to the investigation. you aren't gonna tip someone off that might try to cover his tracks if he knows he's in the feds' sights.

c'mon, zog - that would be the intro paragraph on day 1 of criminal justice 101.
He can say it in private. 100%. It has been done before. Instead he can play this card for years. Just never close investigations..:

Nope. You are. The topic is legit but you abhor Rogan so you lash out.
I’m not the topic.

I have little respect for Rogan. He does not strike me as intelligent or well researched.

Just sitting around wildly speculating is lazy.

It’s definitely not “truth”.

I’m not the topic.

I have little respect for Rogan. He does not strike me as intelligent or well researched.

Just sitting around wildly speculating is lazy.

It’s definitely not “truth”.
He is an entertainer who makes millions. Don’t hate. Appreciate.

Forum List

Back