January 6th Capitol attacker sentenced to 45 days in jail

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/capitol-rioter-declared-civil-war-jan-6-sentenced-prison-rcna17287

U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton sentenced Castro on Wednesday morning, saying she appeared "gleeful" and "happy" about what was happening on Jan. 6. He also assessed a $5,000 fine, saying the attack of Jan. 6 "totally undermined" the peaceful transfer of power.

“I’ve been reading a couple books about how civil war starts, and so much of history is repeating itself in our country,” Walton said. “I love this country, this country has been good to me, and to see what people are trying to do to this country... is just very concerning.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just another MAGA nut caught up in the moment? Perhaps, but she actually quoted trump during the period she broke through a window and filmed herself.. The statement by the judge was accurate. The attack "totally undermined" the peaceful transfer of power. That is the, once reliable, democratic concept that our country is based on. trump and his lies have trampled on the very foundation of our democratic republic.

Generations will pass before the United States recovers from the trump incursion.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/capitol-rioter-declared-civil-war-jan-6-sentenced-prison-rcna17287

U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton sentenced Castro on Wednesday morning, saying she appeared "gleeful" and "happy" about what was happening on Jan. 6. He also assessed a $5,000 fine, saying the attack of Jan. 6 "totally undermined" the peaceful transfer of power.

“I’ve been reading a couple books about how civil war starts, and so much of history is repeating itself in our country,” Walton said. “I love this country, this country has been good to me, and to see what people are trying to do to this country... is just very concerning.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just another MAGA nut caught up in the moment? Perhaps, but she actually quoted trump during the period she broke through a window and filmed herself.. The statement by the judge was accurate. The attack "totally undermined" the peaceful transfer of power. That is the, once reliable, democratic concept that our country is based on. trump and his lies have trampled on the very foundation of our democratic republic.

Generations will pass before the United States recovers from the trump incursion.
Wow thats more than Hilabeast got for treason.

1645643989337.png

Congrats Buddy!
You can put this next to your 'FBI Informant OTM' certificate.
Oh...you have a little Kiwi between your teeth there...

you are not only obsessed with the guy jim you are a fucking drama queen......it will take generations to get over jan 6th?...10 years from now it will be a sideline in history....Americans have short memories .....

I can see her now grasping a "Trumpy Bear" while someone tries to take it from her.

No dumbass, generations will pass before the Russia BS COUP operation against a elected President is FORGOTTEN.

Forty-five days would be a fairly low-level misdemeanor. It seems unlikely that the vast majority of others who have been arrested and held in connection with this event can be guilty of much more than that.

Yet they've been held, without charges, without trial, for over a year, now. They've already been punished, without due process of law, far in excess of what any of their crimes, if any, actually call for.

I do not think that it can honestly or rationally be denied that by this point, their right to a speedy trial, as explicitly affirmed in the Sixth Amendment, has been violated, along with other rights covered in the Fifth and Sixth Amendments.

At this point, there can be no other valid remedy than to dismiss all charges, against all of them, with prejudice, and to bring charges against those public officials responsible for violating the Constitutional rights of these people.

If there was a valid criminal case to be brought against any of these prisoners, the government has fucked that up beyond any remedy.

1645646910019.png

We be good boys massa'! Don't beat us no mor'. We do what you say. I can't participate in your' war though because somehow I got shot in the foot.

(As business slows down across the board and more people start buying only what they need while demanding cash for work so they don't have to claim it on taxes as they keep less and less in the elites' banks.)

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back