January 6th Capitol attacker sentenced to 45 days in jail

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/capitol-rioter-declared-civil-war-jan-6-sentenced-prison-rcna17287

U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton sentenced Castro on Wednesday morning, saying she appeared "gleeful" and "happy" about what was happening on Jan. 6. He also assessed a $5,000 fine, saying the attack of Jan. 6 "totally undermined" the peaceful transfer of power.

“I’ve been reading a couple books about how civil war starts, and so much of history is repeating itself in our country,” Walton said. “I love this country, this country has been good to me, and to see what people are trying to do to this country... is just very concerning.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just another MAGA nut caught up in the moment? Perhaps, but she actually quoted trump during the period she broke through a window and filmed herself.. The statement by the judge was accurate. The attack "totally undermined" the peaceful transfer of power. That is the, once reliable, democratic concept that our country is based on. trump and his lies have trampled on the very foundation of our democratic republic.

Generations will pass before the United States recovers from the trump incursion.

How did it undermine it if it still occurred exactly at the time it was supposed to happen?

The insurrectionist, fascist scum will be back, history repeats itself. We have not yet seen the Night of the Long Knives, nor have we seen Kristallnacht, but it does seem to me that the GOP is purging itself bloodlessly.

Like you know anything in reality about those events.

The insurrectionist, fascist scum will be back, history repeats itself. We have not yet seen the Night of the Long Knives, nor have we seen Kristallnacht, but it does seem to me that the GOP is purging itself bloodlessly.
I guess if I was stuck with a President like Joe Biden and was a loyal Democrat I would do my best to claim the GOP was fascist too.

It does appear you have some knowledge of history involving the rise of the Third Reich. Surely you are smart enough to realize your comparisons are so invalid they are actually laughable. However I understand the Democratic Party has been making the arguement that Republicans are Nazis for decades and decades. As a good Democrat you must feel obligated to carry on the tradition.

Democrats and the Nazi Card

No shit.....I should head to DC and join in with the truckers on March 1st. It would be a shame that Nancy got DC all dressed-up and nobody came. ;)

AP21007717787517-1024x548.jpg

1645648235543.png

That looks so welcoming and like they want to discuss issues...

Did they mount the fifty calibers yet?

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

Oh! Then we should forget about the attack and the lies that caused it?

You mean when Trump told them to be peaceful?

He thought the election was stolen, he wasn't lying. To lie you have to KNOW the opposite is the truth.

I still don't think the election was above board, most probably due to harvested mail in ballots, but proving that is next to impossible.

What has to happen this time around is monitors at the receiving points, as well as spot checks to see if the people who were sent the mail in ballots actually were the ones returning them.

No shit.....I should head to DC and join in with the truckers on March 1st.
So what will you be "protesting", other than how butthurt you are about losing so big, and how unfair it was that you weren't allowed to steal the election, and how awful it is that those traitors who tried are being punished?

Seriously. What are you protesting? There are no mandates for truckers in the USA. They seem to just be throwing a fascist tantrum, and showing how violent they can be. Brownshirtism by vehicle.

So what will you be "protesting", other than how butthurt you are about losing so big, and how unfair it was that you weren't allowed to steal the election, and that those traitors who tried are being punished?

Seriously. What are you protesting? There are no mandates for truckers in the USA. They seem to just be throwing a fascist tantrum.
I don't know, it just looks like a fun time and it will give the dems heartburn....Reason enough for any man. ;)

You know what's awesome?

Ashli the traitor is still in Hell, roasting in agony, and that will go on ... forever. It warms my little heart, that thought does.

And each day, COVID sends so very many Trump cult traitors to join her down in Hell. That's another comforting thought. In the end, the liberals pwn the Trump cult traitors for eternity.

So what will you be "protesting", other than how butthurt you are about losing so big, and how unfair it was that you weren't allowed to steal the election, and how awful it is that those traitors who tried are being punished?

Seriously. What are you protesting? There are no mandates for truckers in the USA. They seem to just be throwing a fascist tantrum, and showing how violent they can be. Brownshirtism by vehicle.

Who the fuck are you to say why they are protesting? At least the truck protest in Canada was peaceful, something your side can't quite figure out.

All you little beta prog cucks couldn't fight your way out of a 3 sided box unless you were in a pack of 100 or so.

You know what's awesome?

Ashli the traitor is still in Hell, roasting in agony, and that will go on ... forever. It warms my little heart, that thought does.

And each day, COVID sends so very many Trump cult traitors to join her down in Hell. That's another comforting thought. In the end, the liberals pwn the Trump cult traitors for eternity.
Keep winning!

You know what's awesome?

how do you know who is going to hell?....

Forum List

Back