January 6 Was Not A Coup

Hillary's concocted FAKE Steele dossier was THE COUP, everything after that from the demented LEFT is PROJECTION! :eusa_hand:
Crossfire Hurricane, the investigation of Russian election interference, and whether the Trump campaign was wittingly or unwittingly working with the Russians,

BEGAN BEFORE the Dossier was given to the FBI.....

Again, for the intellectually challenged such as you, where you assert something (by citing something which makes the claim), you are the proponent. I can then call bullshit on it. You’re the proponent, you complete asshole imbecile. You’re the one with the burden. That this still eludes you is proof that you’re a lame ass poseur.

Nobody could make progress with an imbecile such as you.
Maybe I can help? I have on this board made the argument that there have been several cases where the presiding judge did rule, or rather dismissed the merits of the cases put before them, using the actual rulings as the source. If I link these would you accept that your assertions that judges haven't ruled on the merits of voter fraud assertions as wrong?

130 Capitol Police were injured

How many in NYC?
We were talking about the chants of the respective crowds....But if you really want to compare damage....Let's just look at the riots of 2020, where democrat backed AntiFa, and BLM riots caused $500 billion in damage, and killed dozens of Americans, as well as injured hundreds of police...You think there is a comparison? I do....By your standard here Leftists like you have done far more damage...

Crossfire Hurricane, the investigation of Russian election interference, and whether the Trump campaign was wittingly or unwittingly working with the Russians,

And has been revealed to have been a corrupt attempt to subvert the Presidency...Now there's your real coup attempt...

What Trump's cult members also fail to appreciate is the FBI kept Crossfire Hurricane a secret from the media during the campaign. If there was some sort of Deep State (there is no such thing) conspiracy to sabotage Trump's candidacy someone like Strzok could have leaked the existence of the investigation to the media. But no one did.

You really suck at this. But that’s ok. I never expected any better from you
=========================================================

Well, I ain't gonna protest too vigorously over that; however, the question remains: What did poster BackAgain think of Benjamin Ginsberg's testimony after he listened to the 2nd hearing? That is, the testimony on the disposition of those 61 court cases?

And as long as we discuss that hearing....well, what about the 5th hearing? The one yesterday with the top 3 DOJ leaders testifying under oath. Personally, I thought those blokes were pretty doggone credible. Credible in that they were true-blue Republicans, appointed by Don Trump himself. Yet.....yet, they would not break the law nor fudge the facts simply because their boss was asking them to do so.
That was encouraging.

And let's go for three. What is poster BackAgain's perspective on those Congressman seeking pardons?

Personally, my take on it is that they knew quickly...likely early.....that their actions were illegal, improper, un-American. And if Don T. didn't stay in office then their actions and words were likely to come out sooner or later. And thus they could be held accountable. So, as long as the boss was in the corner office, well, let's have him issue some get-out-of-jail-free cards.
Anyway, that's my take on it. (tho I am curious about that Boebert rep outta Colorado. Her name didn't pop up yesterday.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so far, in SWORN TESTIMONY:

"You guys might not be following the internet like I do".

Donald J Trump, to his Republican appointees, on one of his conspiracy theories

"Just say the election was corrupt, and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen".
Donald J Trump, to Republican Richard Donaghue

"I'd like to put myself on the pardon list, if that is still in the works".
Republican and Trump co-conspirator John Eastman

"We have lots of theories, but we don't have the evidence"
Rudy Giuliani, to Arizona GOP House Speaker Russell Bowers

Last edited:
Just so far, in SWORN TESTIMONY:

"You guys might not be following the internet like I do".

Donald J Trump, to his Republican appointees, on one of his conspiracy theories

"Just say the election was corrupt, and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen".
Donald J Trump, to Republican Richard Donaghue

"I'd like to put myself on the pardon list, if that is still in the works".
Republican and Trump co-conspirator John Eastman

"We have lots of theories, but we don't have the evidence"
Rudy Giuliani, to Arizona GOP House Speaker Russell Bowers
Mac, do you believe that hearings, and legal proceedings should be adversarial?

What Trump's cult members also fail to appreciate is the FBI kept Crossfire Hurricane a secret from the media during the campaign. If there was some sort of Deep State (there is no such thing) conspiracy to sabotage Trump's candidacy someone like Strzok could have leaked the existence of the investigation to the media. But no one did.
I agree! They did NOTHING to let us voters know!!!! Yet every stinking move they made on Hillary, gave a new meaning to the term, A gift to gab!

I actually remember being worried that the FBI was not investigating him for being involved with the Russians in this election somehow.... I thought it was a dereliction of duty, if they were not!

All of his Putin praising and USA bashing and put downs and asking the Russians to find more Hillary emails on national tv etc. made me sick to my stomach and had me very concerned at the time of what nation was he really loyal to?! :eek:

So say the facts. Something you can't challenge. But go ahead and try.
It’s not up to me, or you berg…All we can do is vote…But, I would think if this thing were as serious as all you pearl clutching progressives say, then Nancy wouldn’t have had to stack the committee…

And has been revealed to have been a corrupt attempt to subvert the Presidency...Now there's your real coup attempt...
Subvert the unlikely future presidency of a man that was polling to lose, by a landslide? Please!!! :rofl:

How?

Bottom line, there was no insurrection, no coup, or attempted coup….Just a relatively small group of idiots that broke the law, like Colberts group…Difference is, Colberts group got to go home the next morning…
Of course it was a coup. Didn't you see the bloody photos of all the dead congress critters?

Oh please…Are you really going to say that the whole Russia thing was innocent ?
Absolutely! I know, I was relieved to hear months later that the FBI was investigating the Russians interfering in our election and the theft of the DNC emails and Podesta emails being stolen by them, and i was most certainly wondering whether Trump and his campaign, was working with them to get the emails so they could use them in their campaign against Hillary! And I wasn't the only one thinking and wondering about that...!!!!

Forum List

Back